September 21, 2014 | 1802 users online

Shampoo - Kerastase - Bain de Force

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2008 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Aphrodite84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG!!! This is simply the best shampoo I have ever tried! I can literally feel it washing the strength back into my hair, about a month ago my hair began to feel really thin and lifeless, I also noticed more and more was falling out, after reading reviews on here I decided to get this and I am so glad I did! My hair feels thicker, stronger, and much softer, and all this plus volume at the roots - it's a miracle! Traditionally I have always gone for ultra moisturising shampoos, instead of rebuilding shampoos, but this rebuilding one is definitely the dog's doodahs and I will be sticking with it from now on!
P.S - Try with the Ciment Thermique for extra results!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 9:10:00 PM More reviews by ALBA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product makes my hair look stringy and greasy at the roots. I can't see any kind of miracle with it at all. The ends of my hair feel dry. What's the point of having 'strong' hair if the texture looks worse. I much prefer their other shampoos to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by karolcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW! one the best what i've tried in my short life. once again WOW!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2008 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy7121

This is my HG shampoo. I have fine, thick hair that has flyaways and so far nothing has helped tame them. This shampoo is the greatest for my hair, i hope i never have to change products ever again. plus, it smellllllls great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by lueta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To begin with, I simply have to applaud Kerastase for finally getting it right Ė this is the first shampoo and conditioner I use that donít have an overpowering, bothering fragrance. In fact I am very fond of it Ė fresh and lovely. According to many hairdressers Iíve spoken to, I shouldnít even be using Kerastase - my hair is supposed to be healthy and overall in a good condition. Still, Iím looking for a way to make them stronger cause the ends tend to wear off quite badly, when Iím very much looking forward to grow it. Now my hair is middle length and due to the dry and split ends I cut it every 1.5 or 2 months and itís not helping in making any progress. However, now itís 3 months since Iíve been to a hairdresser and because of this line the ends are still not crying for scissors. Iíve been told not to use this on regular basis, just one package and then go to something lighter, but I think that after a while Iíll buy this again. Stubborn, I am.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Dagne7

This is a nice shampoo to complement other products in the Resistance range. It's not drying but not particularly moisturizing either. I does seem to strengthen the hair but I have been using similar products and I haven't had breakage for quite a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by kirana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is just ok... It doesn't do anything to my hair, apart from cleansing it. With that price, you'd expect it to do much more than just cleansing your hair, right? I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2008 6:47:00 PM More reviews by bgrabchak

My hair was falling out a lot because of stress and school and I heard about this shampoo and the ciment usure conditioner. I am in love. My hair stopped falling out completely and though very expensive, if you use it in the amounts that you are supposed to use shampoo and conditioner (like a nickel to quarter size amount - depending on hair length), it lasts for a while. Worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2008 12:02:00 PM More reviews by LustyMuppet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Following many years of styling and colouring, this was the only shampoo that restored my hair to full vitality. I cannot sing my praises more emphatically because this is truly a wonder product!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2008 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Colleen596

Like some of the reviewers below, the first time I used this, my hair looked simply amazing. I couldn't believe the difference in my fine, but abundant, somewhat damaged hair (from too much highlighting). The second time, however, it felt a little drier, and by the third use, I could barely comb the conditioner through. I guess my hair is sensitive to proteins or something. The search continues...