April 19, 2014 | 1564 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Intense Relief Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

This is one of my favorite hand lotions. I keep it as my desk and apply throughout the day.

This lotion absorbs quickly and has minimal smell, which I need at work. I feel it lasts longer on my hands than regular lotions - my hands still feel protected after one hand washing.

UPDATE 5/21/08: I've recently switched to the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion for a hand lotion at my desk. I prefer the pump, and find that it works almost as well as the hand lotion (for less money!).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 1:59:00 PM More reviews by lycn4717

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff and continue to purchase.
I absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any greasy residue on your hands. It is a bit pricey for the size, but works better than other hand cremes, Also its easy to carry to work or in the purse/car instead of a big bottle of aveeno lotion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, which is a big plus. I do think it probably lasts through one hand washing. However, I didnít find this as moisturising as I expected. I think there are better or at least the same quality of hand creams that are a couple of dollars cheaper and probably smell better too. This hand cream is fine but itís not rave-worthy and I donít think Iíll bother to buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2007 11:41:00 PM More reviews by jessiewillcox

This fast-absorbing, non-sticky, non-watery cream is good for those who find the need always to apply hand cream after handwashing. It doesn't leave the hands as smooth as Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme, but it also isn't quite as slick or greasy either--you can apply the cream and there's no wait time while the stuff sinks in. As mentioned in a review below, contrary to the statement on the tube, this cream does not last through multiple handwashings. But it's a useful product and I would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 9:30:00 AM More reviews by missmoonshine

I need to wash my hands up to thirty times a day at work, and this is the only cream I've found to stop my hands from turning crocodile esque.
It was fairly cheap from my local chemist and although the packaging is fairly generic looking, the cream has a nice consistency, not too rich, not too fluid and absorbed well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2007 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Integra97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This worked pretty well on my dry winter chapped hands and I thought it was a good value for the price. It compared very favorably to more expensive hand creams. Although it didn't last all day, I didn't have to reapply it after every handwashing either - lasted longer than average. It did feel a little sticky on my skin though - my only complaint.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Velma58

This isn't a heavy duty hand cream. In fact, the Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion works better as a hand lotion than this. This product is fine for throwing in your bag for the day, but not as a concentrated hand treatment for overnight. I tried one bottle, and I won't repurchase as the price exceeds the benefits.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2007 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Loredana23

This is a very average handcream. It softens, but doesn't feel at all soothing and luxurious the way I want a heavy hand cream to feel. I think the packaging looks cheap with that hideous magenta edging, and I miss not having any fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2007 2:40:00 AM More reviews by deeliciouzzz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It doesn't moisturize enough for my very dry hands

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2007 1:03:00 AM More reviews by goodmornin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must say this is one of my favourite hand creams of all time. I have the roughest hands anyone could have partly due to the number of lines I have on my hand. Most hand creams make my hands feel great for about 2 mins and then it just feels like I have a film on them. However, Aveeno Instant Relief really does last longer, and absorb itself into my tough skin more easily. It doesn't have fragrance, isn't oily or sticky, and works like a charm. It's also much cheaper than some other handcreams also. I used to use Crabtree & Evelyn and this is much better.