The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

on 8/21/2010 7:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i was skeptical about using this mask after i saw some bad reviews online. the body shop has more expensive better looking masks, i only bought this one because it was on sale for $6. i applied the mask to damp skin after the shower and left it on for 10 minutes. I'm not going to lie, the feeling was tingly and it burned a bit but overall it felt like it was working! After washing it off the results were great: my skin felt refreshed and clear. this was the first facial mask i used so i cant really compare it to others, but i thought it was great!

on 8/3/2010 8:26:00 PM

I loved this mask. It definitely made my skin feel refreshed and clean.
It definitely dries out blemishes well.

However, when I use it with the tea tree oil face cleanser, the mask seems to irritate my skin - perhaps too strong in combination.
Definitely will repurchase the mask - but I use it very sparingly - butt that won't be for a while since the product practically lasts a lifetime.

on 7/22/2010 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Wow, i cant believe the horrible reviews. Because i LOVE this mask! It makes my skin feel so clean, fresh and amazingly soft. Reduces redness, and helps heal pimples. i love when i have it on, it feels so tingly and nice like my skin is getting deeply cleansed. The price is a little steep but it also lasts forever, so i dont mind it <3 I<3THIS :)

on 7/22/2010 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product!! I have used it since I was about 15 and I can't really find any reason to fault it. It makes my skin feel really soft and on my skin it has helped reduce the appearance/redness of any blemishes. It also lasts for ages which I think makes the price quite reasonable.

on 7/12/2010 9:55:00 PM

Oh!!! How can I forget to review this wonderful mask??? I had this mask for more than 1 year (opps, this mask supposed to be good for 12 months after opened). I am still using the old range. It is good deep cleansing mask, not drying at all. I left it on for more than 1/2 hrs, it does not tightens like any deep cleansing mask. I do love the green tint, my hubby loves to make fun of me when I am using this mask. Less is more for this mask, that explains why am I still have balance of this mask after 12 months:):) I think this mask can be used every day, since it is so mild and gentle.

on 6/27/2010 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Didn't really do anything for my skin. I liked the smell, and the texture, but those are both pointless if the product itself doesn't do what it's supposed to. I saw no difference in my acne, my skin tone, or the amount of oil my skin produces. I guess it might have been a little soothing.

on 6/25/2010 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product just doesn't work for my combination skin and large pores. I tend to get more blemishes the day after using this tea tree mask. I know masks are supposed to draw out the impurities, and this particular mask is geared towards oily skin, but I figured it might dry me out, not cause breakouts. Instead I prefer to use a homemade make with banana, honey, oatmeal, sugar and a touch of green tea. It works well for me- and no breakouts

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have been using this (stealing from Mom) since the sixth grade and it really keeps blemishes at bay, I use it on my face and on my body since I have a slight back issue. It has a nice clean smell and works on my skin efficiently. The only issue I have with the product is how expensive it is. I always buy it if I have an offer or if it's on sale.

This makes my face feel soft and smooth, but it also breaks me out. I'm not sure why it breaks me out, I do have sensitive skin though so that might be the problem.

on 6/18/2010 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

A green thick smooth mask that you applying over your face and neck. It leaves your skin shiny, smooth and clean. Reduces redness and blemishes. Best used at night.
A good mask that I recommend to anyone who doesn't have sensitive skin. It also doesn't dry out your skin as much as the cleanser does.

Popular Masks