April 16, 2014 | 1810 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Outshine 01 anti frizz polishing milk

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2004 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Isolar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very fine hair, so I was worried that this product might weigh it down... nothing could be further from the truth! I rubbed a small amount between my palms and ran it through my hair right after coming out of the shower. Not only does it make combing out my hair like a knife through warm butter, but my hair was soft, shiny, and did not look greasy. The product feels very heavy and thick when you first apply it - I was initially worried I had put too much of it in, but my hair just soaked it up. It makes your hair soft, shiny, and sleek without ever looking greasy. This is the HG, ladies - I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2004 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Glo8212

I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this product yet! I've been using it for two months now and I'm in LOVE! It's a great after styling product, and I also use it on damp hair pre-blow dry. I prefer to put it on my dry hair to combat frizz, add shine, and "conceal" my dry looking ends (I got a texturized cut so even though my hair is healthy the ends look split). I will continue to buy this, haven't found anything better and actually dont really want to look! Great stuff IMO!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 4:21:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm very pleased with Outshine, but I have to admit that I'm a Redken junkie !!! I apply Outshine to my damp hair on days that I just pull it back into a bun, it really helps with frizzies. I have very thick, coarse, naturally curly hair that has absolutly no shine unless I use this product... I haven't tried it on days I diffuse my hair, I'll update later =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2004 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is great at smoothing hair, making it soft and eliminating frizz. It feels silky soft,and you only have to use a small ammount.
Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2004 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Ducki925

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE outshine! Too bad I'm a college student and way too poor to keep buying it. It has worked on my fly away fizzy wavy to curly hair like nothing else in the world. But, alas, I can't afford to keep it up so I switched to Aussie.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2004 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Sarahrae21

I asked a girl at work who's hair was flawless what she used and she told me about this product. It is very helpful for frizzy unmanageable hair, but I dont apply to roots because it is too heavy, but it does great for my dry damaged hair at the bottom. I am on my second bottle after trying phyto defrisiant which all the mags rave about and it sucked!! I was so pissed 25 bucks on crap. But outshine is only 15 bucks and it does a good job. Still searching for the ultimate cure, but this helps until then.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2004 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

This did not do anything for my fine slightly wavy hair. I did not notice any more shine or any less frizz. It doesn't give any hold either (although I knew that when I bought it) so I won't buy it again. Until I run out I will continue to use it up by mixing some with the straightening gel or with Anti-Snap leave-in conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2004 9:12:00 PM More reviews by lin_m

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I have thick wavy hair that's cut short. This is just the right styling product to add control and shine, and to tame the frizziness I generally get. It is expensive, but a very small amount goes a long way. I'm sure it'll be a year before I have to purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2004 9:49:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this product. Not love, just like! It will help the static in your hair for up 6 hours. Just for that fact I will buy it again.I also like the texture of it better than the Vo5 anti-frizz product & Biosilk. The scent could be improved- Biosilk really smells much nicer than this product. On the other hand this product works much better for my hair than the Biosilk or Vo5. This didn't make my hair greasy, but it takes more of the product than Biosilk or Vo5 Anti Frizz. I put on about 1/2 a quarter size dab before blow drying & used a pick to distribute through my hair. It did calm my static down, but I still had problems with flyaways. I would probably purchase again, because this is the best one I've found so far, but I will still be looking! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2003 1:25:00 AM More reviews by LVHunnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a HOLY GRAIL for me ladies. My stylists usually uses Tigi Afterparty on my hair before blowdrying it straight. Well, they started to sell other products and she decided to try this on my hair, as my hair is sooo dry and sucks up this kind of product. This left my hair so soft, so shiny and did not weigh it down. I have repurchased several times now. I love it!