November 29, 2014 | 518 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by demureninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'd heard great things about Wet n' Wild liquid eyeliner, so I bought the H2O Proof liquid liner and was SUPER disappointed--it smudged and flaked immediately. I had to check MUA to see if I was crazy, and here's the thing--after reading reviews it became clear that I'd picked up the wrong liquid liner! There's a HUGE difference between the H2O Proof liner and the regular Megaliner, which I quickly learned after returning the H2O Proof liner and buying the Megaliner instead.

H2O proof claims to be waterproof--Megaliner does not (and it isn't, so don't wear it if you're planning on going for a swim). Megaliner is easy to apply, dries quickly, and once it's dry--it STAYS where it is. Like, until you take it off. And it comes off easily with water! What crazy science allows Megaliner to stay put on my oily eyelids all day, but come off immediately when I wash my face? Who knows, but I'm loving it.

My only wish is that they would make a waterproof version of this (that's nothing like H2O Proof, please), since I'd love to be able to use it on my waterline and not just on my upper lid.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Ladylavender1384

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This liner is good, but only,if you plan staying dry,i was at the church last sunday,no plan on crying,but ended up full of tears,and i find it rude to look at my face in mirror,i ended up looking like a racoon,terrible,,i didnt see it until,worship service is done,i saw people starring at me,but ignored it,then,went to the restroom and saw my face,,i wanna scream,it's horrible..the brush is too soft,,it's hard to apply..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This broke my liquid liner cherry and boy was it good! A friend gave this to me in dark brown and after a couple of uses I mastered the application of a liquid liner. I'll definitely repurchase this to use when I feel like being cheap and not wasting my HG Urban Decay liquid liner in perversion. I just finished off my bottle of dark brown and I can't wait to go out and get this in black to test out. You can't beat the price and quality of this product.

***2/25/14 edit*** I decided Urban Decay's liquid liner is no longer my HG...instead I use felt tip liquid eyeliner brushes. So Wet'n'Wild will always be in my makeup collection since it is the best dupe for Urban Decay at a fraction of the cost and it is a CRUELTY FREE brand!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This dries more matte black versus shiny like my loreal linear intense it lasts forever but is easy to remove comes in a thin tube with a long handle super cheap and easily accessible definitely a gem in the drugstore

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This was my first liquid eyeliner. I have it in black and bronze. I was surprised the black is really a matte black. And it is REALLY black. I didn't like the brush. The bristles are too thin and bendy. And the formula too wet and it's just overall not very first time user friendly. The bronze is more forgiving though as the color is lighter and I liked that color better. Oh and these are definitely very washable and not waterproof...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Babygirlm25

Best liquid liner!!!! Do not get the waterproof, its not the same formula, or brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by glllkt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this liner because the brush inside allows for fast, easy, flawless lining. I've used this for almost 8 years now and wouldn't use anything else. Unfortunately the waterproof version is not at all waterproof, so make sure to get the original.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by momo2006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. It is not watery at all as some people have stated. The only complaint I have is it took a little while to get used to the overly flexible brush. That thing was bending in all sorts of ways causing mistakes all over my lid.

I've since gotten used to it so all is good. The staying power for this eyeliner is MAGNIFICENT. I used to work 12 hour shifts, and this eyeliner would still be on my lids, looking perfect, by the time I got back home.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't understand how this has good reviews! I bought it for my Cleopatra Halloween costume. It worked well enough for that since i was drawing giant triangles on my face, but beyond that it was junk. The brush quickly got mangled and clumpy, the "black" color has a greyish, blueish tint to me, and if you even LOOK at water it runs like crazy. It's cheap, but I would never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by chc11310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love love love this eyeliner. Only downside (which is huge for me) I HATE the applicator! I have been using liquid eyeliner everyday for 8 years now and have such a hard time with this brush applicator. So hard to use for a winged look but I love the formula so much and the price. Wears beautifully throughout the day