October 26, 2014 | 1043 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Formula

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2008 2:48:00 PM More reviews by WHEEitxCKWON

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

In my opinion, this cleanser was horrible for me. I have combo skin, oily T-zone with moderately dry cheeks. After using this product my skin became dull and began to break out a bit, but then again everybody's skin is different so you'll get different results. This cleanser gave a really squeaky clean feeling afterwards and was a bit drying but that could be fixed with some moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2008 2:24:00 AM More reviews by marisaew1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have literally been using this product since I was 14 years old, and have always come back to it. If I break out from another cleanser, I go back to this and everything clears up. It doesn't dry my skin out either. It gets really foamy too, which I like. A tip that helps me is to wash your face for at least 45 seconds. I used to just throw on this soap then wash it off, but it works much better if you wash for a longer time. Lastly, my skin usually gets "immune" to products and they stop working after time. Not with this -- consistently great. Cheap too (comparatively speaking).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 9:52:00 AM More reviews by piscesenchantress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty happy with this one! I have been using the Neutrogena bar soap for 20 years now. Because they melt so easy I've always kept my soapdish in the freezer to stretch it's lasting power. My local Wal-mart was out of the bar soap completely and I desperately needed something to clean my face, I can't use my body bar or I'll break out. I grabbed this figuring what the heck. It lathers slightly thicker than my bar soap, but works almost identical. I like the pump dispenser, and I don't have to keep this one in the freezer to keep it from melting! Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by njtheaterchick

I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and I LOVE IT! My skin is soft and supple. No break outs during "that time of the month" when i usually get one or two. I think I FINALLY found my HG cleanser!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is all you need when it comes to facial cleansing! I've occasionally switched around because I get caught up in advertisements for new products, but nothing has ever beat good old Liquid Neutrogena. This makes my face absolutely positively CLEAN. It's great.

A word of caution, though: I have normal/combo skin. This might be a bit drying for anyone who has naturally drier skin, but I don't see how a good moisturizer wouldn't fix that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 9:08:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerhappy41907

I used this cleanser for awhile but stopped using it when I started using Proactiv. It cleansed my skin really well and didn't irritate my skin or break it out at all. I started using it 'cause my mom did. She actually still uses it and has for quite a few years now and her skin is amazing (friends and strangers alike think she's my sister)! It lathers really well and cleanses without stripping your skin of natural moisture. It is a little pricey, but it's worth it! The packaging is also nice and simple, nothing fancy and overdone. Simple but effective, just like all of Neutrogena's products! Besides the cleanser and lotion from Proactiv, I use only Neutrogena moisturizers and my skin is great now (I used to have really bad acne)!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2007 4:39:00 PM More reviews by 011705

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I've used this for about a month. At first, I claimed it possibly being my hg but no. It isn't bad... but although it is fragrance free, it has this medical smell to it that whenever I used it, I felt like I'm using heavy duty cleaner. After a week or two, I also noticed it stinging around the corners of my mouth and nose. That's weird. I need to stop playing around with stuff and stick with what works, like J&J head-to-toe. :) Other than that, the bottle is pretty and I think I would recommend this (although not as a first) but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2007 12:57:00 PM More reviews by holly14

I love this product, I originally bought this for my aunt to use but when I ran out of my cleanser (I have acne), and I started to use her cleanser, I was really pleasantly surprised. My skin felt clean, it automatically looked better (I like to use this cleanser especially after my skin gets all red and irritated). The price is good too, I have not been using this for the long term because I am using special acne cleansers but I am going to try and use it for the long run and see if it helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 8:28:00 PM More reviews by navarre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite cleanser and the one I keep coming back to. It removes ALL traces of makeup at night and is a nice wake-up for skin in the morning. Plus, the amount you get for the price is great. Lather it up really well and it has an elegant feel to it, rinses clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 10:46:00 AM More reviews by cbatten80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So long as they keep selling this, I'll keep on buying it. I have extremely dry skin and I can see how this would be drying to use 'on its own', however, so long as I moisturize immediately afterwards it keeps my skin looking clear and healthy.
I use it once in the morning, and twice in the evening (first to remove makeup and a second time with a facial buff to gently exfoliate my skin). I don't even bother with separate makeup removers any longer, this does such a great job. One bottle lasted me about 6 weeks, I'm on my second one now. Love it.