April 18, 2014 | 1098 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Formula

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by njtheaterchick

I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and I LOVE IT! My skin is soft and supple. No break outs during "that time of the month" when i usually get one or two. I think I FINALLY found my HG cleanser!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is all you need when it comes to facial cleansing! I've occasionally switched around because I get caught up in advertisements for new products, but nothing has ever beat good old Liquid Neutrogena. This makes my face absolutely positively CLEAN. It's great.

A word of caution, though: I have normal/combo skin. This might be a bit drying for anyone who has naturally drier skin, but I don't see how a good moisturizer wouldn't fix that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 9:08:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerhappy41907

I used this cleanser for awhile but stopped using it when I started using Proactiv. It cleansed my skin really well and didn't irritate my skin or break it out at all. I started using it 'cause my mom did. She actually still uses it and has for quite a few years now and her skin is amazing (friends and strangers alike think she's my sister)! It lathers really well and cleanses without stripping your skin of natural moisture. It is a little pricey, but it's worth it! The packaging is also nice and simple, nothing fancy and overdone. Simple but effective, just like all of Neutrogena's products! Besides the cleanser and lotion from Proactiv, I use only Neutrogena moisturizers and my skin is great now (I used to have really bad acne)!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2007 4:39:00 PM More reviews by 011705

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I've used this for about a month. At first, I claimed it possibly being my hg but no. It isn't bad... but although it is fragrance free, it has this medical smell to it that whenever I used it, I felt like I'm using heavy duty cleaner. After a week or two, I also noticed it stinging around the corners of my mouth and nose. That's weird. I need to stop playing around with stuff and stick with what works, like J&J head-to-toe. :) Other than that, the bottle is pretty and I think I would recommend this (although not as a first) but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2007 12:57:00 PM More reviews by holly14

I love this product, I originally bought this for my aunt to use but when I ran out of my cleanser (I have acne), and I started to use her cleanser, I was really pleasantly surprised. My skin felt clean, it automatically looked better (I like to use this cleanser especially after my skin gets all red and irritated). The price is good too, I have not been using this for the long term because I am using special acne cleansers but I am going to try and use it for the long run and see if it helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 8:28:00 PM More reviews by navarre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite cleanser and the one I keep coming back to. It removes ALL traces of makeup at night and is a nice wake-up for skin in the morning. Plus, the amount you get for the price is great. Lather it up really well and it has an elegant feel to it, rinses clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 10:46:00 AM More reviews by cbatten80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So long as they keep selling this, I'll keep on buying it. I have extremely dry skin and I can see how this would be drying to use 'on its own', however, so long as I moisturize immediately afterwards it keeps my skin looking clear and healthy.
I use it once in the morning, and twice in the evening (first to remove makeup and a second time with a facial buff to gently exfoliate my skin). I don't even bother with separate makeup removers any longer, this does such a great job. One bottle lasted me about 6 weeks, I'm on my second one now. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 12:25:00 AM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this a few years ago and then started using Avon's Keep it clean vitamin charged cleanser. The Avon product has been discontinued so I'm back to this. I have dry skin but I hate cleansers that leave an oily residue so I love this and it's soooo cheap! I use a dry skin moisturizer with this and have no problems at all. A good cheap cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2007 12:22:00 PM More reviews by GirlMakeuplover

I love this product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2007 10:40:00 AM More reviews by vanbergc

Another WOW cleanser from Neutrogena! I had no idea these cleansers work as well as they do. So I've spent the summer in the sun...sweating, greasing up, and generally miserable from wearing hot helmets while I ride my horse outside with god awful sticky sunscreen on. My skin, which has been pretty tame for the last few years, has broken out some from sweat and dirt, and I'm just sick, sick, sick of the problems. I decided I needed something stronger to keep my pores cleaner and dryer. I've been trying drugstore brands...especially toners, because they contain alchohol and salicylic acid. But this cleanser just blew me away. It's as good as most uber-expensive brands. It washes off SO clean (may be the water in my area works well with the cleanser), and leaves my skin just as soft as can be without stripping. Doesn't help with the sweat, dirt, and sunscreen while I'm outside, but it cleans up my skin very well when I shower afterwards. I detect no aroma whatsoever (frag free version), and I'm pretty sensitive to smells. I really love this, and would definitely buy again.