September 22, 2014 | 1192 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2007 10:53:00 AM More reviews by samirashuruk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The thing that makes this hand cream stand out from others for me is the nail strengthening. When I massage it into my cuticles every night there is a noticeable difference in my nails. I guess that's not so important for the girls who have acrylics- but for us natural nail girls- this one can't be beat. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2007 7:05:00 AM More reviews by martiyates

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I keep telling myself I shouldn't be spending this much on a hand cream, yet I can't stay away fro Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream. The scent is intoxicating, and the silky texture soaks right in. I love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 5:41:00 PM More reviews by beckyboo75

Nice hydrating hand cream, not too greasy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2007 5:06:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

This handcream is light, quickly absorbed and yet very effective. Leaves my hands soft and supple, and what I love about it is that the fragrance is very light and disappears quickly. Us girls use so many products and whilst I like fragrance in some of my skincare and makeup, it's nice when they aren't overwhelming and clash with each other! Anyway...what I don't like is the screw off cap, and that it's pretty expensive for handcream. One tube lasts for ages though, so I don't worry about the cost too much. Clarins have the most generous GWP - I usually pick this one up when it's on offer! Highly recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2007 8:08:00 AM More reviews by kissed_a_lil_mischief

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

"Moisturises, revitalises, softens." This hand cream only does one of those things - softens. Left my hands feeling greasy, unmoisturised and the smell was awful, like old womens' perfume. Bad, bad purchase. Save your money and go for Keihls hand cream Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, which although for men, works miricles or another brand!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2007 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Ailaois

I got this as a free sample (30ml) - the consistency is great and sinks in really quickly, but the perfume is horrific. It's cloying and sticks in my nose. Providing they did something about the smell, I'd buy this again. Otherwise, I'd go for something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by kenics

this is my HG. I have been using it for years, 9-10. It is the ONLY one I keep going back to. I love that I can massage it into my cuticles as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2006 5:15:00 PM More reviews by SuperNude

This hand cream works very well for me. If I burn my hands whilst cooking (which because I'm clumsy I frequently do!) I slap some of this on just before going to bed and find that I often wake up and this cream has completely calmed my hands down. I definitely detect bergamot which gives this product its zesty scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 4:22:00 PM More reviews by baragon11

My favorite handcream of all - this smells nicely of oragnes or something, and it keeps my hands supple and nourished no matter how cold it get outside, and despite the fact I shuffle papers and type all day long. I usually get the 2 pack at christmas time, since I invariably use it all up, and it's a wonderful savings. In a pinch, I can also use this to smooth my hair/ponytail :) RAVE.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2006 12:49:00 AM More reviews by westcoastgirl

This is a very good hand cream. It sinks right in and leaves my hands feeling soooo soft. This price is high but a little goes a long way. UPDATE: Now that the weather is getting cool, this moisturizer is not doing much to keep my hands from cracking and bleeding. If fact it seems worse after I apply this. I had to change my rating for this product a hand and nail treatment cream should moisturize this does not. I won't be repurchasing.