Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

This is my HG hand cream, sinks in easily, moisturises well, nourishes nails like no other hand cream i've tried and smells lovely. What more could you want?

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This outdoes the other hand creams I've tried (Neutrogena, L'Occitane, Aquaphor). Sinks in easily and keeps my hands soft. I bought this as a bit of an afterthought b/c I was traveling and had somehow nicked up my hands. It had been recommended to me before so I took a chance. Love it. Price is high, but it's worth it IMO. Lovely scent too.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I voted that I would buy this product again, but I have to say- I'm on the fence. I got this product in a gift bag ages ago, and I absolutely love it, but I feel like an idiot spending $30 on a not-large tube of hand cream. Maybe another round of paychecks and writing this review will swing me to the dark side- let's have a go.

This cream is amazing. It smells delicious, moistens like a dream, and is not greasy in any way. I love pulling it out of my purse and rubbing it on- I spend way too much money on various cosmetic products, but the Clarins handcream still always manages to feel like a luxury. So much so that when I left town sans hand cream last weekend, I darted into a store and asked to sample this stuff. The ladies behind the Clarins counter were not pleased when I slathered it on and went about my merry way. Maybe they know that it's stupid to spend $30 on hand cream and were hoping that I was enough of a sucker not to realize.

But, in the end, I'm probably the fool. When my swag tube runs out, I don't think I can go back to anything else. What do you know? The power of the fancy French Clarins cream pushed me off the fence mid-review.

11/07/2010 update: While I still like this cream, I've fallen in love with Caudalie's hand and nail cream. That one is a definite five-lippie product.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this hand cream is the best. it lightened my sunspots and age spots yet is nongreasy. the scent is very mild. even though it is pricey, it works far better than any other hand cream i have tried.

If you are looking for an intense overnight style hand cream - this probably isn't the one for you. It is very light in texture, but still very soothing and moisturising.
I find it perfect for work, absorbs really quickly and makes my hands feel comfortable immediately.
I've only been using it for a little while but you wouldn't believe how many compliments I've gotten about the smell!
I really like this handcream and will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

actually i am a clarins lover ....from head to toe is all clarins ...sometime i over keeping stock that y i am in here to do some swapping to try product that i can not get from my country ....they have best body products(most of it) and even skin care as well!!! this hand cream is one of my favourite ...i used it every now and then..i love the smell ,love the feeling on my hand..absord fast and immediate soften ur hands...try it ladies,u will love it...

My absolute FAVORITE cream ever!!!!!!!!! It works well on dry skin, but the part I love so much about it is the SMELL!!!!!!!!!! This is truly the best smelling cream ever, its fresh and light and luxurious, my favorite clarins product to date!

The thing that makes this hand cream stand out from others for me is the nail strengthening. When I massage it into my cuticles every night there is a noticeable difference in my nails. I guess that's not so important for the girls who have acrylics- but for us natural nail girls- this one can't be beat. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I keep telling myself I shouldn't be spending this much on a hand cream, yet I can't stay away fro Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream. The scent is intoxicating, and the silky texture soaks right in. I love this stuff.

Nice hydrating hand cream, not too greasy.