July 22, 2014 | 1676 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2004 1:49:00 PM More reviews by carcas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mom got a deluxe sample size of this (in Medium) included in a BB GWP and passed it along to me. I've been using this for over a year, and am very pleased with it. The color looks totally natural (and not at all orange-y) on my light/medium olive skin, and I love that is completely shimmer-free! This bronzer, paired with a little mascara and gloss, makes for a perfect, effortless, summery face any time of year. I'm going to purchase a full size tomorrow!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2004 11:48:00 PM More reviews by angieee

This was my first bronzer and I keep going to back to it when I want to look like I've been on vacation. It's good...very good; you'll actually look like you have a tan because it's matte: you just look a bit darker - like you were at the beach. If you prefer a shimmer with your bronzer, try NARS Laguna - the only other one that doen't turn orange on me. I am an olive complected HHH (Honey Hued Hottie) and wear this in medium. A BB SA showed me how to sweep this along the bridge of my nose, on my eyelids, chin, and forehead with BB's bronzer brush - I tried it with a blush brush and the look just isn't the same. I guess you need the coarseness of the brush to pick up the product since it is kind of brick-like. This would be a five, but to purchase the bronzer and the brush to get that look merits an overall rating of 4. Okay, 4.5. continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2004 8:58:00 PM More reviews by yumthing87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this bronzer! I have light/medium olive skin and I wear this in medium (2). It's very natural looking. All my friends use it too. The one problem I have with it is that it tends to make me break out, but if you don't have problem skin, I wouldn't worry about it. I would definitely repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2004 9:44:00 AM More reviews by stasecase

First bronzer that I was able to find that didnt look fake or orange on my skin and was able to blend nicely onto my shoulders and neck...........

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2004 8:26:00 PM More reviews by gingingin200

I received 2 different recommendations for the bronzer color from the BB MA. Could not get the color right. However, as far as wearability, etc. this did perform well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2004 4:48:00 PM More reviews by JennyJens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only bronzer I've found that I've been able to use. Everything else makes me look dirty or organge. I'm very fair skinned and with a light dusting, it looks like I've spent my day outside!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2004 8:08:00 PM More reviews by KelliCapwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this bronzer but it's a tie w/ Nars Laguna. I used BB in medium and it gave my face a good glow. Didn't look fake, orange or dirty. It's matte and a good choice if you wear other luminizer products like in your foundation or whatever. Laguna is a comes out a little lighter in color & the subtle shimmer makes you glow. However I still would consider BB bronzer a staple. You just can't go wrong w/ it. Just wish it would come in the split pan w/ blush - too bad that was LE. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2004 9:34:00 PM More reviews by prissette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not my HG bronzer, but it's a really good one. I have this in Medium. It goes on evenly, and doesn't make my face look dirty as the day goes on. Only thing I'm not completely in love with is the color, it's just a *bit* orange-y on me, but if applied lightly, it looks really natural. I just wish it was a little more golden, but it's still a good, basic, matte bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2004 12:10:00 PM More reviews by smirfy123

Doesn't make me orange. Does the required job, without looking overdone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2004 3:26:00 AM More reviews by soleluna

I love this bronzer! I got it in the medium shade.
It doesn't turn orange on my oily skin, and it looks so natural. People have asked me where I got the tan.
I also got the brush for easy application. It's soft and does it's job perfectly. This is my HG bronzer. For your info, I am a MMM with olive undertones. My Bobbi Brown foundation color is number 3 (beige)