Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 5/8/2005 1:37:00 AM

I got this bronzer in Medium involuntary as it is a part of Nordstroms beauty kit. I was not at all thrilled to hear that there's a bronzer included in the kit because I had one in Light before and I hated it because it made my face look orangy and dirty. But oh my goodness! this one in Medium is now my truly HG bronzer! (just when I'm about to start liking my GA sheer bronzer #1 -_-') I apply this bronzer w/ my baby, Laura Mercier bronzer brush all over my face: cheeks, nose, forehead and still don't look dirty :D 4 thumbs up for me!

on 4/25/2005 1:20:00 AM

By farthis is the best brozer for my pale yellow asian skin. I have this in light. It is super natural. It doesn't streak, doesn't turn orange and causes me no pimple. The plus point is that it has no shimmer in it which is perfect for a hot and humid weather hee in BKK. THe containner is nice. And it does last a long time. I use BB bronzer brush to apply it. If yopu one of those who like the natureal tan look. It worth paying for a nice bronzer and brozer brush like this. A++++

on 3/23/2005 9:35:00 PM

This is one of the few makeup products that I have remained loyal to for years. I am pale, but blotchy-pale, not creamy-pale, so bronzer is an absolute necessity. While the texture of this product isn't as silky as some of the newer bronzers out there, the color is the best that I have ever found. I use it in the lightest color, and it makes my pale yellow-toned skin look gently-sunkissed, with no orange tones. It is matte, which I prefer for my combo skin in the summer (although sometimes I use a sparkly one in the winter as needed). By way of comparison, I also own Sue Devitt, Stephane Marais, Becca, Guerlain, and a Kanebo one that is only available in Japan. The Kanebo one is the only one out of these that provides as natural a color on me. The only thing I really dislike about this product is the packaging--it is large, round and clunky, taking up too much space in my makeup bag. I really wish she would repackage this in a sleeker casing. Overall, however, this is one of the few color makeup products that I regularly use up and have repurchased many times.

on 2/6/2005 9:10:00 PM

While this color is pretty natural looking on me--it's nothing special. I also prefer bronzers w/ shimmer so this one's not my fave bc of that. I feel like you could get something of comparable quality for cheaper (this one retails at $28)

on 1/25/2005 9:24:00 AM

This is a great bronzer. I am a PPP and I use the Medium color. It is not orangey and does not make me feel like I look weird. I have a fear of the bronzer but I bought this one and it is perfect. I used to use Stila's but I prefer the BB b/c it does not have shimmer.

It is a nice size, lasts forever. I use the BB bronzer brush as well, it works very well w/ the bronzer.

on 12/25/2004 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My mom got a deluxe sample size of this (in Medium) included in a BB GWP and passed it along to me. I've been using this for over a year, and am very pleased with it. The color looks totally natural (and not at all orange-y) on my light/medium olive skin, and I love that is completely shimmer-free! This bronzer, paired with a little mascara and gloss, makes for a perfect, effortless, summery face any time of year. I'm going to purchase a full size tomorrow!

on 12/3/2004 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first bronzer and I keep going to back to it when I want to look like I've been on vacation. It's good...very good; you'll actually look like you have a tan because it's matte: you just look a bit darker - like you were at the beach. If you prefer a shimmer with your bronzer, try NARS Laguna - the only other one that doen't turn orange on me. I am an olive complected HHH (Honey Hued Hottie) and wear this in medium. A BB SA showed me how to sweep this along the bridge of my nose, on my eyelids, chin, and forehead with BB's bronzer brush - I tried it with a blush brush and the look just isn't the same. I guess you need the coarseness of the brush to pick up the product since it is kind of brick-like. This would be a five, but to purchase the bronzer and the brush to get that look merits an overall rating of 4. Okay, 4.5. continued >>

on 11/30/2004 8:58:00 PM

I love this bronzer! I have light/medium olive skin and I wear this in medium (2). It's very natural looking. All my friends use it too. The one problem I have with it is that it tends to make me break out, but if you don't have problem skin, I wouldn't worry about it. I would definitely repurchase this.

on 11/21/2004 9:44:00 AM

First bronzer that I was able to find that didnt look fake or orange on my skin and was able to blend nicely onto my shoulders and neck...........

on 11/1/2004 8:26:00 PM

I received 2 different recommendations for the bronzer color from the BB MA. Could not get the color right. However, as far as wearability, etc. this did perform well.

Popular Bronzers