October 24, 2014 | 1041 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Soul Owner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2004 2:48:00 AM More reviews by JuliaLee67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Not only did this stuff permanently take the shine off the nail polish on my toenails, it made the skin on the top of my feet peel as if they'd been burnt to a crisp! Scary! I know it's supposed to be exfoliating, but really, sheets of skin peeling off my feet after just one application??? Yikes!!! I'm sticking to my pumice stone and Burt's Bees Coconut foot cream, thank you very much!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2003 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Carlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally bought this while on holiday after reading all the raves about it. I applied it each night after busy days walking round Disneyland and it totally worked. My feet were refreshed and softer in the morning. A new staple for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2003 4:53:00 PM More reviews by minithemeezer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using Soul Owner for a week and there is a positive difference in my skin texture. Like some other reviewers, the soft skin on the top of my feet has started peeling, so I am only applying Soul Owner to the rough bits on the bottom. It works well in conjunction with a foot file as a maintenance program. Definitely recommended.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2003 10:01:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am usually a big Philosophy fan, but I find this product only so-so. It is nice, to be sure, but I think there are products that are just as good/better for much less money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2003 9:25:00 AM More reviews by timbuktu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Top-notch exfoliating foot cream with glycolic acid. Works as well as MD Pedicreme though a little greasier. The fragrance is quite refreshing too.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2003 8:29:00 AM More reviews by st3sa

This costs AUD$36 in Australia. It has a nice-enough eucalyptus smell and has a thick-enough consistency. And it has some cool sayings on the packaging. This exfoliates for sure, but I don't find my feet any softer the next day. I know it's exfoliating because it ate away the fake tan on my feet. My feet feel the same, and the exfoliation actually made it drier.

So I alternate this between other moisturisers like the Eulactol Heel Balm, or any body moisturiser really, to give it back its moisture. If this didn't dry out my feet I would give it a 4, but because even then I would find it overpriced, so it doesn't deserve a 5!

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2003 1:17:00 AM More reviews by gec518

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this thing! :) I hardly use any foot cream, mostly I just put some lotion on them. My feet were really dry most of the time, so my mom grabbed me a bottle of this thing. After I used it, the next day my feet were like WOW... soft and the feelings

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2003 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Napua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this. It's thick and emollient, but doesn't leave my feet greasy. I use it at night with socks on and in the morning my feet are soft and great!

I'd buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2003 9:51:00 PM More reviews by jacquihastings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff!!!! From the first try, it was love at first touch. I am a runner, so foot creams are so important. This one is great because it is thick, creamy, and has a cooling, menthol-type effect (I think it is the eucalyptus oil). Kind of smells like Noxema (the menthol effect, I guess), so I only gave it 4 lippies. But I'm on my second container already, and will definitely re-purchase unless someone points out a better product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2003 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Koobie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

People sometimes call me Peppermint Patty. The character from Peanuts/Snoopy who only wore sandals. I wear sandals or go barefoot most of the year, through snow and rain and burning pavement. I have tried most drugstore foot creams and they did not do much beyond the surface of my rough feet. I then tried Burt's Bees coconut foot cream which is better then drugstore. Then I found this little gem from Philosophy! Wow - It is amazing. Leaves me feet so smooth and is refreshingly tingly. I also find the lavender scent is calming as I go to sleep. If you like wearing sandals year round definitly check this out!