Sisley Oil Free Fluid Foundation

4.4

Water/Eau(Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone (Dimethicone Copolyol), Polyethylene, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Beeswax/Cire D'Abeille (Cera Alba), Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Gardenia Florida Extract, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contain [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]. (cont. benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, cinnamyl alcohol, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionone).

Honestly, this is one of the best foundations ever! THe only downside is that I bought a color that is too light for my skin. I will go back and get the darker color, but its sooo expensive! I love the feel and consistency of it tho. It's so light and not greasy at all. Maybe I havent used enough foundations (Estee Lauder, Shiseido, Laura Mercier, MAC) but it is so far one of the best. I'm still soo mad that I got such a light color!!!

I 'd used Shu Uemura water perfect liquid foundation before and it was so good
But I always wanted to try this one cause everybody said it is the best.
I wore no 1 ivory ,but thought it's bit too yellow ,too light to cover all flaws ...eg.. pore , (i don't have any acne scar or freckle or pimple)
The scent was not very nice too.

With this sky high price , i will never re purchase.
Next time i'll try RMK.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Although very expensive this product is worth it. It is the best foundation I have ever used, and in general I am not a big fan of foundation and opt for TM, but this is awesome. Medium coverage but your skin looks flawless, I am 40 and started using this recently and my co-workers have asked if I had "something done". I use Sisley skincare as well and love the results. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Color selection is limited however, which in my opinion is the only downfall of the product.

After trying out probably most foundations out there, I think I found a keeper. It is lighty textured, very natural looking. I use shade no. 2, and I am rather pale looking with blue eyes and blond hair and this one looks extremly natural on my face.
All in all, my face looks far more natural than with other foundations I've tried (Chanel , Estee Lauder, YSL...), has a healthy glow and I have to touch up much less than I used to.
I mean, let's face it - foundation that would keep you matte all day?
Yeah, right...
It is a bit pricey and the bottle is rather small, but since this is my first bottle I shall see how long will it last. It has a pump so it is very hygienic and easy to apply.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

What can I say I love this foundation. I like natural skin and this provides just that. I usually go for the TM and have returned many a bottle of foundations but this far better than any out there. Only draw back is the price. I am on my 3rd free sample and once it runs out I will buy. A little goes a long way and I believe you start with a nice clean canvas when it comes to makeup and this foundation provides just that.

Thanks god the MU store returned my money back ... I realy hated this foundation I bought it in Natural shade but I dont think so !!! its extremly ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE ... and it is sooo expensive .. I returned it back and with its money I bought 2 foundations one from Shiseido and the other one from La Prairie ..see how expensive it is ! it doesn't worth it

I wore this on my wedding day, that's how much I love it. Maybe because of that I don't wear it as often as I would like to, I don't want to treat it as an "everyday" product. It's fabulous, soft, very very natural looking, it makes your skin bright and even...absolutely delicious smell, and good for your skin too. Soft beige is a wonderful shade for very pale girls with neutral undertones. Sisley is really generous with samples, so give it a go...

I am using a sample of this right now, and I LOVE IT! It is so natural looking, it doesn't look like I am wearing make-up! My current faves are Guerlain Fleur de Teint & Diorskin Purelight, and this Sisley one is defintely up there with my 2 HG! Actually, the Sisley gives more coverage that the other 2 (& therefore feels a tad heavier than the other 2) but I don't even need concealer to cover some faint blemishes. However, it is not cakey looking. I am trying #3 Natural at the moment, which is a tad too dark for my skintone. When I get the full size, I will have to get a lighter shade for my NC 25-30 skintone.

I bought this foundation about two years ago in 02 soft beige, and at winter I bought another one in 01 ivory. It is the best foundation ever - My skin looks so smooth and radiant when I wear it, and both shades are good for my fair skin - I sometimes even mix them up.
I have combo skin, and my skin tends to be "cracking" a bit at the end of the day - not with this charmer!
Another plus - I break out really easily (about every AHA in the market has done that!), and this one did not break me out at all. The only drawback is the coverage - which is light to medium. When I need more coverage I turn to Double Wear by EL...
And the price? I don't mind it that much. The way I see it, I can use drugstore brands when it comes to lipsticks, e/s etc. But a great complexion is worth spending!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used two bottles of this foundation in 02 Soft Beige. The colour match was perfect for my fair skin with slightly yellow undertones. It is so fluidy and glides easily onto the skin. I used to apply it with my fingers. The biggest drawback is the price. It is a lovely foundation that leaves a dewy finish but it is great because it is oil-free and non-comedogenic. My main problem was that it does not provide full coverage. I would say the coverage is medium. Some people find it sheer but if you apply it with your fingertip and concentrate on areas that need more coverage by patting gently you can get more coverage out of it. I used this everyday and didn't cause any breakouts and does not accentuate dry patches so much. It also controls oil well. It is designed for combination skin. I might buy it again in the future when my skin condition improves (i have a lot of red marks at the moment). Great foundation however! Want to try Chantecaille's Future skin but can't find samples :(