October 26, 2014 | 979 users online

Lips - Vaseline - Vaseline

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by amandabarbara

For the longest time I spent big money on curing my chap lips. I would find a product and then my lips would get used to it and as a result it stopped working. My friend who is allergic to all kinds of lip glosses and chap sticks always used Vaseline, and I didn't get why, until I tried it. I immediately went out and bought myself one, I've been using it ever sine. For the money ($2.00) its a great value, I've had the same one since Feburary and Its now almost November. I suggest getting one in a tube rather than a tube, its more hygienic.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2007 3:57:00 AM More reviews by huongmoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to think Vaseline was so gross and didn't understand why some people were so in love with it...I love it now!!! I used some of my sister's on my lips and it makes them oh so soft! I had to go to target and get myself a mini jar of vaseline. I don't think I'd use it any other place than lips. Although I recall one of my friends saying she put the stuff all over her face before bed every night and she has pretty good skin...that just sounds too icky to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 2:47:00 AM More reviews by LilDaywe

I love this!!! I use it for my lips all the time. I can't use other lip balms/chapsticks because they irritate my lips real bad. Not only its cheap but it lasts for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2007 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ktvowles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fabulous. Absolutely fab, from healing dry elbows, knees, face skin to moisturising chapped lips, i have used this from when i was a child of about 5, and now i'm 13, but i now use this at night all over my feet and place old socks on and leave til morning, and when i wake up i have baby soft skin on my feet! Overall, wonderful MUST HAVE product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2006 11:51:00 AM More reviews by lakek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent for dry, chapped, sore lips. My kids have used it with great success. Weatherproof. I put on top of lipstick - great when the weather is freezing cold.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2006 5:24:00 AM More reviews by Halzer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What can I say?! Great product for lips. Cheap price. Nice small tin that fits in your purse! Gives your lips a nice natural glossy look and looks great with a blended in nude lipliner too! Plus, now they have it in 'aloe vera' which smells great! Will be using this forever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Willowmere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this since I was 6. We have always had a jar of it somewhere in the house and I usually go through one mini jar a year. This is fantastic at moisturising and exfoliating the lips and I love how it is not sticky. I usually apply it generously at night and take a tissue to wipe it off the next morning. In the process, the old layer of skin on my lips rolls off and I am left with perfectly smooth full lips. Nothing is worse than applying lipstick to chapped/flaky dry lips and with this product, there is really no excuse for that happening. Amazing value and an absolute staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2006 4:34:00 AM More reviews by sharmeen

Ladies, You definately need to throw away your LIP BALMS, CHAPSTICKs, etc. and get your hands on this dirt cheap Product. I have been using this ever since I was a kid (my mom's tip for chapped lips). Anyways, I apply loads of it before going to bed when I wake up my full lips are nice and juicy and sooo sooo soo soft. Please girls use this every nite and see the difference. My lips thirst for Vaseline - after my lipstick is off - it's like they are drying up and just asking me to apply lot's of it. Hey...they become very kissable after. Enjoy ladies.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 4:48:00 PM More reviews by kyidmnmaiv

This is my HG lip gloss/treatment. It gives my lips the most lovely gloss, but it doesn't give my lips the "addicted" feeling because it doesn't have any extraneous moisturizers. The little travel-sized jars are perfect for in you purse, and I've never had a lid break on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2006 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Yogal28

This dirt cheap product has been what i am coming back for again and again. I really like the way it moisturize my lips...other than that i didn't use it on any where else. Will repurchase again.