October 20, 2014 | 1662 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Body Butter - Cocoa Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2007 7:35:00 AM More reviews by krystalchan

Very moisturising, i have really dry legs (the skin looks cracked) and it's really improved the moisture. I prefer the smell of Palmer's cocoa butter though. The texture of this body butter is quite thick and heavy (like a butter is supposed to be i suppose). It does stay for a long time. I don't recommend going out in teh day time with this on your bare legs - it attracts dirt =(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by pupster

Having used the brazil nut and shea body butters from TBS, I was disappointed with the smell of this one. It has a very faint powdery scent, not the rich chocolatey vanilla scent the name suggests. Brazil nut has more of a chocolate scent IMO. Still an excellent moisturizer tho.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2007 5:41:00 PM More reviews by lljohnson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells really good! It does leave my skin greasy, but in the winter I don't mind that. When I put this on at night my skin is nice and soft and moisturized in the morning. Some butters and lotions leave my skin feeling dry in the morning! This is my winter staple. I can't wait for it to get cold again so I can use it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2007 11:33:00 AM More reviews by veeboo

I use this product as an anti-stretch mark cream. Although I know that pregnancy stretch marks also depend on your genetics- this cream really moisturizes my tummy area extremely well- and so far (knock on wood) not a single stretch mark. The cocoa butter scent is also yummy. I did take off one lippie because it does take a while for it to completely absorb into the skin and I haven't tried any other stretch mark creams so I have nothing to compare it to (but as long as it works- why switch?)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2007 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cocoa? Marshmallow? Earthy vanilla? Not to me. I bought one a while back without trying because how can you go wrong with cocoa butter, right? Well I was at the mall and popped into TBS and used some from a fresh tester (just opened) and the smell was strong and absolutely nauseating, It was horrible. My DH and both my daughters agreed with me. I scrubbed it off at the Lush store a couple doors down. Needless to say, I returned my sealed one the following day and exchanged it for a shea body butter..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2007 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Hilarie86

Don't really like this - or the ingredients it contains. It doens't absorb well, so whenever I put in on I have to wait forever before I put my clothes on. Even if I put it on before I go to bed my skin still feels sticky when I wake up. Only good thing about these are the smell. Yum!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2007 11:52:00 AM More reviews by AlleyCat415

Amazing!! I love lotions that don't contain mineral oil and their first several ingredients are actually filled with the title product (like in this case Cocoa Butter) and very little silicones. I am currently pregnant and slather this stuff on like there's no tomorrow and it's bar none my fav belly lotion so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2007 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Bunnypink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

YES!! This is a body butter that is NON-GREASY, spreads easily, and makes skin soooo soft and supple. Also has a light coconut fragrance that complements my Escada perfumes. Your skin will CRAVE this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2007 10:49:00 AM More reviews by beautygirl01201

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love all of their body butters. They leave my skin feeling silky smooth and fresh. The scents aren't too strong and last for a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2007 10:12:00 PM More reviews by starlight256

this is a great moisturizer to use in winter. it makes my skin ridiculously soft, and it smells delicious!