April 20, 2014 | 965 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by ecuaricannena

This product is just ok. I bought it because I saw a celebrity make up artist use it so I figured it was really good. It covers my under eye circles for the most part I guess. I use Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer on top of it to lighten up my eyes more. It feels really thick in the palette but it's not thick on the skin. I like that it comes with 5 colors because the concealer I use under my eyes isn't the same color that I use to cover up blemishes. I mostly wouldn't get this product because it's so expensive. I can get cheaper concealers that do pretty much the same thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by abbazabba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this concealer palette in No.1. it's the only concealer that I own so far that covers my undereye circles very well. Although I don't use all of the lighter concealer colors since some of them are too light for my complexion, I use 2 of them all the time (the orange-ish one and the darker of the concealers) and then another 2 (the middle concealer and the green) when I really have the time to mix and match the different blemishes I need to cover up. I would buy this again if I ran out, unless....they sell these colors separately? It's really convenient for traveling.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by khelm490

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i wrote a review for this when i first got it hating it. I think I learned how to use it correctly since then... and I love it! Now I know to use all the colors and blend them to match my skin, it is a great concealer. Not too heavy and not too light. Covers well and I love that it has a green corrector and an orangey under eye corrector as well :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by enydonus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I cannot understand why anyone would want this product. All of the colours, except the orange, work with my skintone. Aside from that, the thinnest amount sinks into pores then disappears everywhere else. With enough product to cover anything, it cakes, flakes, pigment disappears except for the flaky residue. I've tried using this on and off for 4 months, trying to get the same results as everyone else. I've set this with talc-based pressed powder, silica loose powder, MAC blot powder, Marcelle translucent powder, MUFE powder, no difference. Same thing with several brands of primer, horrendous. With extra moisturizer, new pimples and I'm not acne-prone. Avoid this money-sink like the plague. Pretty packaging, shallow pots. Even if it works for you, it won't last long.

EDIT: This will work with MUFE Line Concealer layered over it. It's odd but this keeps it from budging or looking the least bit chalky. I tried it because the Line Concealer on its own in shade 01 dried to a sunburn pink. I like this combo better than any concealer I've tried. It covers well and doesn't crease. The undertone of the concealer from the pallette matters greatly. The tan colour under my eyes with some green on the outer edge takes out the purple, blue, and red tones. Orange is really meant for circles but I find this makes the redness around my eyes much worse. The lightest colour is great to brighten around the lips. With a silica powder on top it lasts all day, no foundation required. Thank goodness! My routine is down to powder liner, highlight, contour, concealer(s), primer (powder or liquid), lip liner, and gloss. This is expensive, not sure if I'll repurchase. If the single pots cost less then I'll get them in the tan and pale colours, maybe green or yellow.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by MorMor9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great creamy consistency, goes on smooth and long lasting.

This is all I am using now!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

I liek the fact that this product comes in a slim handy palette. The green color corrector is prety good and the concealer choices are nice as well. I will say the coverage was nice. I set mine with powder afterwards. If not, the concealer will rub off. It's very creamy but overall a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Inge_vanB

Personally I like this palette, but it's kind of a love it or hate it thing. I find that I do use all five of the colors because my skin tone changes throughout the year. I do like the green concealer because I have a lot of light red marks from previous acne. If I put this on underneath and then use the other colors on top as well as foundation and powder, you can't even see them anymore. I have quite dry skin for the most part so I don't have any "travel" problems. I found it blended nicely if I use a primer. The only thing I didn't like about it was the steep price, but depending on how long it lasts me determines whether or not I will edit that in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2009 2:52:00 PM More reviews by TeMpErMeNtAl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first tried on the product I thought it was good so I bought it. I love the slightly different palettes. But this product does not stay put, I will not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2009 8:09:00 AM More reviews by maajake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very fair skin and I bought the No 1. It's still way too dark for me. I can use only the green and the first beige creams and all the rest is unused. The 2 I use are doing a great job but I feel still that it was way too expensive for being able to use just 2 /5 of the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by zahrak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i just purchased this in number2.. used it although showed more wrinkles. can someone please give me tips on how to apply so it doesnt look cakey