April 20, 2014 | 1745 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmers - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

The version I have of this comes in a squeeze tube, which I liked. As for the lotion itself, it was just okay. I have better lotions than this. When I first put this on my hands it was very greasy & didn't moisturize that well either. Also, about 10 minutes later this started peeling off my skin in little balls. So, this definitely doesn't absorb into the skin. It just layers/coats the skin. The smell was pleasant at first, but after a while it became overwhelming. I will never buy this lotion again & I do not reccommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by josieflo

I wanted to use this for stretch marks on my butt, knees, and thighs because my weight changes a lot, but it doesn't really go away. It only makes the marks less visible. I like it because it's not so expensive, it smells nice, and it is moisturizing. Although the moisture does not last 24 hours, I still use it for my butt, knees, and thighs daily right after i shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smells great, moisturizes nicely without leaving a greasy residue and it's very reasonably priced. I originally bought this for a few stretch marks I have.. haven't really seen any improvement, but I don't really use this lotion religiously either. I'm sure if I did, I would see improvement.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Lissy518

The best moisturizer out there. I was not too crazy about the smell but I get so many compliments about the scent that it doesn't really bother me anymore. My skin is really dry on my legs but just after a week of using this, my skin feels so soft! Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by aljeca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THE SMELL! It smells exactly like cocoa powder. So yummy. I smelled this on a friend of mine a couple of times and had to pick it up for myself. It's a good moisturizer as well, I get really dry hands/skin in general in the winter and this helps. I use it all over (except my face) after my shower and love that the smell lingers throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by emma1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

IT. SMELLS. SO. GOOD.
and its so thick and creamy and non-greasy and uhh it just FEELS good you know? I'm not even slightly dry on my body but I just slap it on because I love it so much. Toned out my skin, too! Just amazing really, perhaps even.. HG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had a ton of purple stretch marks on my stomach and wanted to get rid of them. It only took 2 bottles of this to make them completely normal colored and matched my skin and made them totally almost 100% gone! This is my HG for stretch marks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mailife4

Another one of my favorite product is this. I was skeptical that this product will decrease visibility on the stretch marks on my inner thighs and butt, but after using it for a few years, I have seen the scars slowly fade. It does take a while to see changes, however, it does make a difference. I love the smell because it's a faint cocoa butter scent, which is not over powering like other cocoa butter products. It leaves the problem areas feeling smoother and softer. It will not get rid of the scars, but it will make it look better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by jj192

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Smells great and feels great. Moisturises well and is lovely to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by k19912

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This moisturiser really is wonderful. I suffer from very dry skin, especially in the winter, and this has kept my skin lovely and soft. I also apply it before and after my fake tan to avoid patchiness and dark spots. It smells delicious too and the pump bottle is very handy. The only minor downide to this product is that the consistency is quite thick and can take a bit of time to absorb, but other than that it's perfect. Great price too.