Aveda Color Conserve

3.3

Aqueous Extracts, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Extract, Astralagus Membranaceus (Milk Vetch) Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Pinus Tabulaeformis (Pine) Bark Extract, Vitus Venifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Sedum Rosea Root Extract, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sufosuccinate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone PEG-7 Cocoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Quaternium-80, Amyl Salicylate, Isoamyl Cinnamate, Lycopene, Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Sucrose Palmitate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Polyquaternium-7, Cistus Ladaniferus Oil, Fragrance, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothazolinone

I liked this shampoo (not heavy, nicely scented, meant for color-treated hair) until I learned that SLS products strip hair of color. Now using Eufora products. However, was quite content w/ Aveda CC before that news hit me...

on 3/13/2004 3:21:00 PM

Normally, I love Aveda products. This one made my scalp itch. I traded with my SIL for the Brilliant shampoo.

I love this shampoo. This shampoo was not heavy or greasy. Made my hair soft. This good! Will reybuy.

on 2/29/2004 3:20:00 PM

After using both Color Conserver shampoo and conditioner, I got sever dandruff!

Unfortunately this is not for me... continued >>

on 2/25/2004 10:58:00 PM

This product didn't cleanse well, didn't moisturize at all and made my scalp itch like mad. Not for me.

on 2/25/2004 2:25:00 PM

Not a great shampoo. I won't buy this again. Poor lather & not a great smell. Didn't do a thing for my hair.

on 12/31/2003 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a good product, just not a great one. It is reasonably gentle, but slightly more drying than my normal products (I have fine hair, but is damaged from years of coloring it and the blow dryer/flat iron). It does smell great and my stylist did say it was fine to use on color-treated hair.

on 12/29/2003 3:08:00 PM

This shampoo has really worked for me. I like the fragrance as well as the way it seems to keep my hair in shape. I use it 2-3x per week. I like it better than Sap Moss as far as overall performance.

on 11/11/2003 2:35:00 PM

The shampoo was ok I wasnt doing back flips or anything over it, but it was nice to try somthing new & it smelled good too.

on 9/17/2003 8:18:00 PM

The best shampoo for highlighted, fried hair.

Top Rated Aveda Products