April 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Shampoo - Aveda - Color Conserve

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2004 11:42:00 AM More reviews by JourneyIntoBlack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo. This shampoo was not heavy or greasy. Made my hair soft. This good! Will reybuy.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2004 3:20:00 PM More reviews by teru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After using both Color Conserver shampoo and conditioner, I got sever dandruff!

Unfortunately this is not for me... continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2004 10:58:00 PM More reviews by casia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product didn't cleanse well, didn't moisturize at all and made my scalp itch like mad. Not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2004 2:25:00 PM More reviews by polar_bear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a great shampoo. I won't buy this again. Poor lather & not a great smell. Didn't do a thing for my hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2003 8:56:00 PM More reviews by cincykay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good product, just not a great one. It is reasonably gentle, but slightly more drying than my normal products (I have fine hair, but is damaged from years of coloring it and the blow dryer/flat iron). It does smell great and my stylist did say it was fine to use on color-treated hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2003 3:08:00 PM More reviews by gingin2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shampoo has really worked for me. I like the fragrance as well as the way it seems to keep my hair in shape. I use it 2-3x per week. I like it better than Sap Moss as far as overall performance.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2003 2:35:00 PM More reviews by xjulesx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The shampoo was ok I wasnt doing back flips or anything over it, but it was nice to try somthing new & it smelled good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2003 8:18:00 PM More reviews by brookevale

The best shampoo for highlighted, fried hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2003 11:42:00 AM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very slimy, indeed. I found this to be extremely difficult to rinse from my fine hair. Didn't leave a residue, on the plus side, but it took three times as long to rinse. Knowing this, this shampoo may act on the principle of coating the hair shafts to prevent color fade. It was no good for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 6:25:00 PM More reviews by karen9988

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just got my hair foiled and the salon where I go used this on me and when I commented on the delicious smell they told me I should use it because it helps maintain color...I love it