August 21, 2014 | 1880 users online

Shampoo - Aveda - Color Conserve

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2004 9:54:00 AM More reviews by IMAproductwhore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked this shampoo (not heavy, nicely scented, meant for color-treated hair) until I learned that SLS products strip hair of color. Now using Eufora products. However, was quite content w/ Aveda CC before that news hit me...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2004 3:21:00 PM More reviews by bgywgy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Normally, I love Aveda products. This one made my scalp itch. I traded with my SIL for the Brilliant shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2004 11:42:00 AM More reviews by JourneyIntoBlack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo. This shampoo was not heavy or greasy. Made my hair soft. This good! Will reybuy.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2004 3:20:00 PM More reviews by teru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After using both Color Conserver shampoo and conditioner, I got sever dandruff!

Unfortunately this is not for me... continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2004 10:58:00 PM More reviews by casia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product didn't cleanse well, didn't moisturize at all and made my scalp itch like mad. Not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2004 2:25:00 PM More reviews by polar_bear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a great shampoo. I won't buy this again. Poor lather & not a great smell. Didn't do a thing for my hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2003 8:56:00 PM More reviews by cincykay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good product, just not a great one. It is reasonably gentle, but slightly more drying than my normal products (I have fine hair, but is damaged from years of coloring it and the blow dryer/flat iron). It does smell great and my stylist did say it was fine to use on color-treated hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2003 3:08:00 PM More reviews by gingin2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shampoo has really worked for me. I like the fragrance as well as the way it seems to keep my hair in shape. I use it 2-3x per week. I like it better than Sap Moss as far as overall performance.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2003 2:35:00 PM More reviews by xjulesx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The shampoo was ok I wasnt doing back flips or anything over it, but it was nice to try somthing new & it smelled good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2003 8:18:00 PM More reviews by brookevale

The best shampoo for highlighted, fried hair.