April 16, 2014 | 1442 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in Golden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I have both this and refined golden and i prefer this better. This isn't as dark and it doesn't have glitter or shimmer to it like refined golden. It's much more natural looking. I wouldn't buy it again if i hit the pan tho because i think there's better bronzers out there than this and more natural looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by xanya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a staple of mine. I have quite dry, very fair skin and it works beautifully as both a bronzer or even as a blush, it doesn't have too much sparkle (which I don't like in a bronzer) so I wear it both day and night.

The only comment I will make is that I really power through the stuff... I run out of it quite quickly. Also have to reapply if I go out at night as I don't think it lasts all day/evening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is truly amazing. It isn't COMPLETELY matte...but there is some shimmer, it gives you a nice subtle "glow" without looking like a disco ball. It compliments fair skin tones WONDERFULLY (I'm an NC20, fair skin with yellow undertones) without making me look "muddy". Some bronzers tend to do that on my pale winter skin (I'm normally very tan in summer) and it is very buildable, which I think looks great for contouring and deepening the color a bit if I'm trying to be more dramatic. It is very expensive for a bronzer...but it blends well with foundation/powder and looks really natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Hopoti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using BE warmth and I was quite happy with that, until I tried this one. The color is nice, this one stays better and it looks natural. I also use this as an eyeshade and I`m also very happy with results here. I add NARS orgasm on top of this and voila very nice and sophisticated look. I got the inspiration to buy this from by reading reviews from MUA. Many thanks for all of you. The color might look bit dark, but itīs perfect for me and my pale face. It will keep using this for a long time....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Welshcake

Usually a devout fan of clinique bronzer, I thought I would try this as I wanted to try all the Mac stuff. Yes, it was a lovely bronzer, yes, it looked great, but it ran out so quick! I only applied it once a day- and the clinique one lasted much longer. Based on the fact it never lasted as long- I would not be buying this again based on the fact it lasted me a month and a half. I have moved to the mac bare mineral stuff, and this does not seem as loose, and is lasting me longer- and think I have fallen in love with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by vietcouture

My HG Bronzer for sure! At first i thought So Ceylon MSF was my new found love, but i ended up selling it to a friend cause i realized i can live without it. "Golden" Has the PERFECT amount of shimmers, It's not matte neither does it have a bucket of shimmers. It is amazing, it almost looks matte on my cheeks. I am an NC30-NC35 . UGH I LOVE THISSS

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by dolcegabbanagrly

I am a bronzer addict! I have about 15 of them and I am always in search of the HG bronzer! This is it! I have used Bobbi Brown in Light, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, Nars Laguna, Physicians Formula (All kinds), Christian Dior's spray bronzer (pricey), Bare Minerals, etc. This bronzer and the Chocolate Soleil are about the only ones I have ever received a complement on. The Chocolate Soleil is pretty for a deep matte bronze and smells divine, but this is the only bronzer that my boyfriend even noticed gave me a GLOW! He never says things like that about my makeup! Great product! I am a NW25 for reference/Laura Mercier Nude.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 5:37:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was looking for a brown blush/contour colour for my fair skin( nc15) and the MA suggested this. The way she put it on my skin at the counter it looked too harsh and made my cheeks stand out too much, but while doing it at home myself, I can make it look subtle, natural and beautiful. I love this product. Great for summer since it has a tiny bit of glitter in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Lisahh

I absolutely adore this bronzer. I don't walk out of my house without contouring my face with this bronzer. Although it has specks of glitter in the pan, you don't see it on your face. Probably someone with an EXTREMELY heavy hand would be able to apply it enough to see the glitter, but trust me, you won't notice it very much. I have pretty light skin, and this bronzer didn't make me orange in anyway. I simply love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by znodarse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Golden gives a pop of color on your cheeks! I usually don't like shimmer in ANYTHING, but the shimmer in Golden is so subtle and pretty that I really rather have it in it. You can use it has a contour, but I use it as a blush since it has shimmer. A contour is supposed to be a matte finish since it's giving a shadow effect, and shadows aren't shimmery. Which is why I use it as a beautiful blush. Try it, if you like it as much as I do, buy it! :)