October 30, 2014 | 1128 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in Golden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is too shimmery and too soft! I like the color though. It was very good for contouring. Going to try a less expensive bronzer that doesnt break.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG bronzer. I like that it can be applied lightly for a subtle glow or you can apply it more deliberately for a tanner, contoured appearance. It looks natural and beautiful, without being too red or too orange. Like I said, HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Serenityx0

I love this bronzer!! I've always been looking for a bronzer that doesn't make me look orange, or with tooo much shimmers, this bronzer is gorgeous! just the right amount of shimmers, the only thing about it, is that you have to keep applying and applying in order to get some colors on your cheeks, it could be a good thing, because pigmentation can build up, but at the same time, you are wasting alot of products, i use it everyday in the summer when i go to work, and it starts running out a month after, i never use that much makeup in my life lol , all my makeups usually last pretty long, now that its winter,i use blushes most of the time,but i will deff go back to this bronzer when summer comes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I have both this and refined golden and i prefer this better. This isn't as dark and it doesn't have glitter or shimmer to it like refined golden. It's much more natural looking. I wouldn't buy it again if i hit the pan tho because i think there's better bronzers out there than this and more natural looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by xanya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a staple of mine. I have quite dry, very fair skin and it works beautifully as both a bronzer or even as a blush, it doesn't have too much sparkle (which I don't like in a bronzer) so I wear it both day and night.

The only comment I will make is that I really power through the stuff... I run out of it quite quickly. Also have to reapply if I go out at night as I don't think it lasts all day/evening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is truly amazing. It isn't COMPLETELY matte...but there is some shimmer, it gives you a nice subtle "glow" without looking like a disco ball. It compliments fair skin tones WONDERFULLY (I'm an NC20, fair skin with yellow undertones) without making me look "muddy". Some bronzers tend to do that on my pale winter skin (I'm normally very tan in summer) and it is very buildable, which I think looks great for contouring and deepening the color a bit if I'm trying to be more dramatic. It is very expensive for a bronzer...but it blends well with foundation/powder and looks really natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Hopoti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using BE warmth and I was quite happy with that, until I tried this one. The color is nice, this one stays better and it looks natural. I also use this as an eyeshade and I`m also very happy with results here. I add NARS orgasm on top of this and voila very nice and sophisticated look. I got the inspiration to buy this from by reading reviews from MUA. Many thanks for all of you. The color might look bit dark, but itīs perfect for me and my pale face. It will keep using this for a long time....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Welshcake

Usually a devout fan of clinique bronzer, I thought I would try this as I wanted to try all the Mac stuff. Yes, it was a lovely bronzer, yes, it looked great, but it ran out so quick! I only applied it once a day- and the clinique one lasted much longer. Based on the fact it never lasted as long- I would not be buying this again based on the fact it lasted me a month and a half. I have moved to the mac bare mineral stuff, and this does not seem as loose, and is lasting me longer- and think I have fallen in love with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by vietcouture

My HG Bronzer for sure! At first i thought So Ceylon MSF was my new found love, but i ended up selling it to a friend cause i realized i can live without it. "Golden" Has the PERFECT amount of shimmers, It's not matte neither does it have a bucket of shimmers. It is amazing, it almost looks matte on my cheeks. I am an NC30-NC35 . UGH I LOVE THISSS

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by dolcegabbanagrly

I am a bronzer addict! I have about 15 of them and I am always in search of the HG bronzer! This is it! I have used Bobbi Brown in Light, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, Nars Laguna, Physicians Formula (All kinds), Christian Dior's spray bronzer (pricey), Bare Minerals, etc. This bronzer and the Chocolate Soleil are about the only ones I have ever received a complement on. The Chocolate Soleil is pretty for a deep matte bronze and smells divine, but this is the only bronzer that my boyfriend even noticed gave me a GLOW! He never says things like that about my makeup! Great product! I am a NW25 for reference/Laura Mercier Nude.