October 31, 2014 | 1432 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Doctor Burt's Res-Q Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2005 8:26:00 PM More reviews by AmyFehr157

Love to keep this one in the diaper bag! Great balm to use on little skinned knees, bug bites, bruises, burns, cuts & scrapes! Love the natural, antiseptic, moisturizing, analgesic effects of the essential oil ingredients. Handy tin is great to toss in the diaper bag or first aid kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2005 2:11:00 AM More reviews by warriorofice

WOW!! I got some of this in a sample pack and never really used it until recently, when I got a horrible and bloody hangnail (it happens often) that just got worse as the day wore on. I put on a tiny bit of the green stuff and within a few minutes it healed up quite a bit. How amazing!!!! Since then I have used it a few times on random things and it worked beautifully. I will definately repurchase! UPDATE: This stuff definetly does what it's supposed to do. I will be keeping it around.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2005 7:05:00 PM More reviews by nikifan

yeah...very useful cream. perfect smell and does the work to heal cut, itchy, and bite. i have it in my car, purse,work, and home. A must have thing for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2005 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Trixee

Love this stuff! I'm partial to natural stuff and I'm a fan of the Burt's Bees line in general, but this stuff is amazing. I developed a strange bumpy rash on my face and NOTHING would help it heal. I bought this stuff and overnight, it was 80% better. I recommended it to a family member who also had skin issues and they had they same results. I won't be without it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2005 1:40:00 PM More reviews by stickgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As Burt's claims, this little green tin of salve can be used for just about any skin issue a body can come up with. I like to use it on my 2 year olds lips and face, as well as my hands and lips... not to mention scrapes and such. Just feels "wholesome" and pure in a medicinal way. Wonderful smell... I like to use it at night because of the lavender.
I recommend keeping a tin of this around the house at all times.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2005 4:09:00 AM More reviews by dede812

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I put it on cuts and it takes the pain away almost immediately. I also put in on my lip (they tend to crack badly in the winter) and the next morning my lip is healed. This stuff is amazing! I love Burt's Bees and natural products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by redhead1982

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried everything to heal the cracked skin on my index fingers, caused by the alcohol used when I test my son's blood sugar level and/or give him a shot 5 or more times a day. I tried every supposedly healing balm, butter, lotion, & cream out there. They moisturized and some protected, but none healed. I had this in my drawer since I use it in the summer on bruises, so I thought I'd give it a try. What a miracle product it turned out to be! It not only protected my skin, but healed the cracks as well. Now I keep a tin with my son's testing kit and use it many times a day. I'll be buying this for many years to come.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2005 11:17:00 AM More reviews by daisyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a Burt's Bees gift bag as a gift, and I didn't think I would be using the contents that much. Just a few days ago I developed this burning, red, itchy rash on my chin along with little white bumps (definitely not acne). I must have touched something and then touched my chin. I remembered this stuff and tried it. Overnight it cleared about 65% of the bumps and redness. Way better than Neosporin or Calendula Oil!! Definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2005 8:48:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I haven't used this on any bruises, but as the other reviewers have said, it's fantastic at sorting out scrapes, cuts, cuticles etc. I had a small patch of dry skin on my arm, which nothing I tried, seemed to get rid of, but this stuff sorted it out almost immediately. Defintely worth trying, it's very healing and also very affordable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2004 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm lucky not to have a lot of rashes and whatnot, but I bought this for my cuticles. Turns out it's exactly what I'd hoped Burt's hand salve would be. It's a fantastic balm-type moisturizer, very similar in formulation to Badger Balm. Has a lovely lavender-herbal scent.