October 23, 2014 | 901 users online

Bronzers - Cargo - Cargo Bronzer in Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2006 9:42:00 AM More reviews by kkres

This bronzer worked really well on my fair skin. It was not orange-y or too shimmery at all which is good since my skin tends too be on the oily side. It gives a very natural glow. I would purchase this again

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2006 5:39:00 PM More reviews by lyuen82

im a big cargo fan.
i didn't want the matte one becz i figured it would look a bit too "dead" on me. went with the shimmer one and i found this to be a tad too shimmery.
the color, all in all, look great when applied correctly. it gives my complexion a bronzed flush with just the slightly hint of color.
i have medium asian skin with olive/yellow undertones.
however, if applied too heavily, you end up with dirty streaks on your face 9as im sure all bronzers, cargo or not, have a tendency of doing.
for the mean time, still searching for that perfect bronzer with just enough shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2006 11:29:00 PM More reviews by aquariusa

Honestly, I really get a glow when I wear this product, I absolutley love it! When I put it on it looks like I got my makeup done from a proffesional and I get a lot of compliments, definitley a HG for me. And the look is so natural it is amazing it is not that shimmery when it goes on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2006 10:48:00 AM More reviews by kissmytiarabitch

I recently made a trip to Sephora and, oh jeez, well let's just say I bought one of everything haha. Anyway..I thought I would try this it looked really great in the store, when I brought it home though it looked a little orange in the can but when I put it on that orange didn't show at all. I'm very happy with this product and my oh my it will last me forever too..gives a nice dewy, bronzed look without being over the top. will buy again! (if I ever run out!)
oh p.s. I have very oily and very very fair skin and it still looked great!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2006 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Ainesey822

Whoa, this is really shimmery. I put it on in my house and thought it looked great, but when I looked in the mirror in my car, I was shocked at how glittery and ridiculous I looked. I applied with a very light hand, but there is just way too much shimmer in this. I will stick with my Nars Laguna.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Got the mini size as a gwp a while ago and I really like it. I use it just on my cheeks as a blush and it looks good with my temporarily suntanned skin tone. No complaints at all especially since it was a freebie:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2006 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Misha32

If you want a hint of color that is believable, doesn't leave you dirty or orange, and imparts a everso subtle shimmer, this is the bronzer for you. As a make-up artist, I'm constantly reaching for this, and it works beautifully on almost all skin tones. But with the good comes the bad, being that it can break kind of easily if tossed around too much, and you don't get that much. Despite that this a definite staple and winner in my book.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2006 9:01:00 PM More reviews by specialkalle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a little orangey on me... but it provides a decent glowy blush color. Too light to be a bronzer on me I think, but it's a good highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 10:55:00 PM More reviews by tecnogrl

I can't believe how much I'm loving this bronzer. Since I started using it I've quit reaching for my Too Faced Snow Bunny which I thought was wonderful. Well this works for me even better than that or my Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick. LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2006 7:27:00 PM More reviews by sugarglazed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I just got this, and must say I really like it.Apparently there are two versions out the regular(with some golden shimmer) and matte, I should note that Im picky when it comes to shimmer but its the kind that is soft and glowy . It gives a golden/tan glow- no orange,no brown- its beautiful and I'll see how much this color grows on me, but yay definetely adds color, I know when I tan up a bit this stuff will look even better! yay!