April 19, 2014 | 1753 users online

Bronzers - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Bronzer #1

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2004 6:09:00 PM More reviews by feona

This is the best, most natural bronzer out there for pale people. It really does just look like a tan. I'll never touch the Nars Laguna again..
No orange or red tones at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2004 5:31:00 PM More reviews by rtbabb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG! No orange, no sparkles! Wonderful free Fed Ex from SFA in Manhattan. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2004 8:20:00 AM More reviews by alijay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have always stayed away from bronzers because of my light skin w/ red undertones. After all the great reviews here I had to try this one and I am so glad I did. This is truly a sheer, beautiful shade of bronzey brown. No chunky sparkles, no fragrance, no color changes throughout the day and great staying power. I ordered this by phone from SFA NYC and will buy again. Update- I am on my second one and would not even consider going out a day without it. Still love it after over a year of daily use!!6/15/06- The love affair continues...$42.00 for the third purchase last week and I didn't flinch at the cost. Found my grail!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2004 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Tleeg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't normally write a lot of reviews as one can see but I absolutely adore this product. I got it 3 days ago. (ordered it over the phone since I don't have an armani counter nearby) Anyway, this is not like any other bronzers I have tried. Until this I was using NARS Laguna or Bobbi Brown Beige Shimmer brick. I must say I love the Armani one the most. Most bronzers are difficult to apply because if you are not careful it can wind up looking muddy or unatural(MAC comes to mind), but for some reason this bronzer is so easy to apply and you almost can't over apply it. It has no reddish or orange tones-straight tan brown with a very slight shimmer. It stays on the whole day. (I think someone said before me that it turned blotchy and faded or whatever, but one must powder or prime their face first before any powder blush or bronzer.) I don't know why anyone would not love this product. I will definately buy again, only next time I will stock up as this will be a staple of mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2004 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Linze_30

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have yet to write any reviews, but I had to give my opinion on this. This was one of my least favorite bronzers. First, it barely showed up and I am a LLL, second it looked very uneven and faded off in certain areas, giving me a terrible blotchy look and third, the shimmer made my pores look huge. The only reason why I gave it three lippies was beause the packaging was nice and the powder is finely milled. Otherwise I will not repurchase and I am returnung this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2004 1:30:00 AM More reviews by bruner3

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big bronzer person but had to try this because of the reviews and so glad I did. This stuff is awesome. Not overdone with shimmer or sparkle just a soft natural glow that lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2004 4:58:00 PM More reviews by glamorpus

The search is over. This is the best bronzing powder I have ever tried, and I've tried many: Bobbi Brown, MAC, Nars, E.L., Lancome, etc. For the record, I am an NC30 with rosy cheeks from rosacea, and for that very reason, most bronzers look either orange or red on me. This is NOT orange at all. It has slight shimmer, but it really isn't detectable once it's on. With this baby, I look like I just came back from Hawaii with a glowing tan! Now if I can only get there...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2004 10:38:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

As this is the only bronzer I have ever owned, I'm not in much of a position to judge or compare it. I have to apply it sparingly as I'm a PPP but it does give my face a healthy glow. It is also useful for contouring the cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2004 7:45:00 PM More reviews by jamiefox

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had to jump on the bandwagon to try this bronzer after reading the rave reviews here on MUA.
I am glad that I did.
I called Saks 5th Ave. in Beverly Hills to have it sent.
They shipped it for free, which sure was nice of them!
This is a wonderful bronzer for a more natural light tanned, non-muddy/non-dirty look.
It's very subtle.
Great for us PPP's!
You almost can't over apply this.
I usually have to shake off my brush before applying bronzer, but not with this one.
It's light and lovely.
I used to love Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess, (it's still very nice), but this GA bronzer is now my favorite. You name the bronzer and I have tried it.
This adds a nice glow that makes me look lightly sunkissed and pretty.
Great for summer!
I'm the queens of returns, but this bronzer is staying in my makeup kit for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2004 7:41:00 PM More reviews by minimoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw all the positive reviews about this product and had to try it. I scored one on Ebay for $32.99 so I felt I was getting a deal. The hype is worth it...it's definitely the best bronzer I've used and gives the sunkissed, non-dirty look that we're all seeking. (It's hard to get it naturally here in Seattle!)