July 22, 2014 | 1373 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2007 8:53:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on my Vit E range splurge.

I don't know how beneficial this product is to me because everytime I spray, it stings my sensitive face. It is really not suitable for sensitive skin. When my face still had breakout, it worsens the breakout and clogging.

Now my face is clear. The effect could be good because my face felt more moistured and it is also less sticky than the Vit C spritz. I am just trying to finish this bottle now.... TBS skincare just doesn't seems to agree with my face much.

I might buy this again (if my skin is still clear). I am not sure. But for now, I will rank it as no.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 8:18:00 PM More reviews by aura_brite1

I regret not trying this product sooner.
The thing I love best about it is that it has multiple uses. It's great on days when I use a more moisturizing face wash, when I don't need a heavy moisturizer. It's also great for setting makeup!
You can also spray it on your skin right after shaving and I've found that it reduces razor bumps.
This is an all-around good product, a definate must for my arsenal. My complexion looks wonderful when I use this regularly and it's easy on my sensitive skin.
I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2007 9:04:00 PM More reviews by dcorbette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product when I realized my MAC Fix Mist Spray was running out. The Body Shop also has the Vitmain C spray which is suppose to really brighten up your face. I declined the Vitamin C Face Mist because the Citrus acid as the exfolient is pretty harsh for black skin and makes hyperpigmentation worse. Then the other sales associate recommended the Vitamin E Face Mist. I was going to decline this because it doesn't have caffeine in it like my MAC spray. But I bought it anyways because it was cheaper than the MAC spray. The Vitamin E Mist is milky in color and has a slightly noticeable weight (its not like spraying spring water on your face). I tend to spray this on before applying foundation or any makeup and it blends in well with the consistency of any foundation or primer you may use. After using this stuff for a few weeks I've found that 1) My skin is way soft 2) It's actually making my skin look better/brighter (it has been effective in eliminating the darkness from my hyperpigmentation spots and does not cause hyperpigmentation. 3) It does not break me out at all, since having this product, my skin has yet to break out which keeps away any potential hyperpigmentation spots from forming. I am definately buying this product again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2007 4:59:00 PM More reviews by twolunarspring

I must admit to being a little wary of this at first - mostly because I had never heard of anything like it before. I bought it on the Saleslady's promise that if I spritzed this over my freshly powdered face it would not only give me a refreshing moisture boost, but it would set my make-up to boot. I don't really know how that last part works - but work it does. It keeps my face feeling pampered, and is a very welcome treat towards the end of the day. It smells quite nice, but I'm never sure how much to use. Overall: worth having!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2006 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Hitsumei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I originally purchased the Vitamin E range as an emergency back up when I was careless and ran out of my usual product and it turned out to be the best thing I ever did. By comparision The Body Shops products made me realise how harsh my previous product was being on my face, when I went to re-use it I felt like I may as well have been stripping my skin with paint thinner compared to how gentle the Vitamin E range treated me.

I love using this product as I work in a heavily air conditioned office and find it does give my skin quite a hard time. I use it over my make up first thing in the morning to set my make up (yes, it's true, it does work!) and can use it during the day without spoiling my foundation. Does wonders on a hot afternoon and is a must have handbag item!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 8:57:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

I've been using this stuff for about a year now, and keep it in my "flight bag" for long air flights (prior to the liquids ban). I use it primarily to keep my skin hydrated during the flight, and it works great either with or without makeup. On long flights I like to spray frequently, though, and there does seem to be a little "build up", but it's not really bad. I don't use this every day as a normal part of my skin care, so for my purposes (keeping my skin from shriveling up during a flight) it fits the bill. Packaging is an A+. The atomizer generates an effective, fine mist that is surprisingly good considering how inexpensive this product is (compared to others like Clinique Moisture Surge spray). Can't say I regret this purchase, but not sure if I would re-buy it before trying other products like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2006 12:42:00 PM More reviews by suz3803

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist and the way it made my combo skin feel very soft and hydrated, but I discovered it was giving me zits. I think it might have been the Vitamin E. Too bad because it smelled great, felt nice on my skin, and came in a cute bottle that I could carry around in my purse.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by StockholmFashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have combo skin that's a bit sensitive so when I first used this it stung a bit. But since then my skin has gotten used to it. I use it during the night because I don't want to be using some heavy night cream that clogs my whole skin. The face mist is really light weight but still givs you that extra bit of moist you need after cleansing your face. The reason why I wouldn't buy this product again is because I'm keeping an eye open for something else. Great to use over make up btw but I'm not too fond of the rose fragrance

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2005 11:31:00 AM More reviews by lexingtonienne

This is a nice, refreshing moisture mist that can be sprayed on, even over makeup, whenever you need a hit of moisture. I compare it to Clinique Moisture Surge mist, although this seems somewhat thicker. For me this is primarily a fall/winter product, as during the summer my face is oily enough that my morning moisturizer lasts all day. I like to use this when the electric heat indoors is drying out my skin, or when traveling via airplane. To me the main advantage is the pump delivery system, which means I can use it even with a full face of makeup, whereas I might not want to smear on a lotion thereby disturbing my foundation. I prefer this to products like Evian mist, since it has the added benefit of vitamin E and moisturizers, not just expensive aerosolized water (plus the pump means no propellant chemicals). I hope to find this in a trial size to stick in my purse at some point. Honestly, I just think it's fun to use. I like th smell too. Look for it on sale, as TBS isn't a cheap place to shop.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2005 4:28:00 PM More reviews by SwedishGirl26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great product to splash on when in a hurry. Or working in front of the computer (yes it`s extra-important to moisturize then). Or spray on just before sleep. Or actually whenever. I really think this is a great product, & the scent is really lovely of fresh pink roses! It does feel like a "moist protection shield" on my face. And it really makes my skin baby-soft! & the price is great too =)!! Really do **recommend** this product! Works well on my very sensitive skin!