December 20, 2014 | 1664 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Amertine

I really like the Face Mist, it's a very versatile product: I use it as a toner at night after washing my face, it gives the exact amount of moisture to my combination skin. I also use it to fix my makeup and to refresh my face when it's hot.

It contains vitamin E (which is a powerful antioxydant), which is great to protect the skin against the sun, pollution and cigarette smoke; the Glycerin and lecithin help restore moisture balance without greasing the skin, so it is suitable for all skin types. And finally, the Face Mist has a very nice rosewater scent so it's a real pleasure to use.

One lippie's missing because it's a bit expensive for what it is. But I'm very happy with this product and will probably buy it again, if my bottle empties one day!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by rio514

Love this product. Sometimes my face gets dry throughout the day, and putting moisturizer on just isn't possible when you've got makeup on. This mist is not only moisturizing, but feels so refreshing on the face and has a great scent. It can also be used to set your makeup in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2007 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ktvowles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product, moisturises, without causing my v oily skin to get even more oily! Fabulous, but i have put 3 for price because i don't know the price, but body shop is usually quite expensive. Overall, brilliant!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2007 9:06:00 AM More reviews by starlight256

This mist smells great, and feels soft and refreshing on my skin, but I think it made me break out. Too bad! Use with caution if you have acne-prone skin. Otherwise, it seems like a nice product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2007 8:53:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on my Vit E range splurge.

I don't know how beneficial this product is to me because everytime I spray, it stings my sensitive face. It is really not suitable for sensitive skin. When my face still had breakout, it worsens the breakout and clogging.

Now my face is clear. The effect could be good because my face felt more moistured and it is also less sticky than the Vit C spritz. I am just trying to finish this bottle now.... TBS skincare just doesn't seems to agree with my face much.

I might buy this again (if my skin is still clear). I am not sure. But for now, I will rank it as no.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 8:18:00 PM More reviews by aura_brite1

I regret not trying this product sooner.
The thing I love best about it is that it has multiple uses. It's great on days when I use a more moisturizing face wash, when I don't need a heavy moisturizer. It's also great for setting makeup!
You can also spray it on your skin right after shaving and I've found that it reduces razor bumps.
This is an all-around good product, a definate must for my arsenal. My complexion looks wonderful when I use this regularly and it's easy on my sensitive skin.
I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2007 9:04:00 PM More reviews by dcorbette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product when I realized my MAC Fix Mist Spray was running out. The Body Shop also has the Vitmain C spray which is suppose to really brighten up your face. I declined the Vitamin C Face Mist because the Citrus acid as the exfolient is pretty harsh for black skin and makes hyperpigmentation worse. Then the other sales associate recommended the Vitamin E Face Mist. I was going to decline this because it doesn't have caffeine in it like my MAC spray. But I bought it anyways because it was cheaper than the MAC spray. The Vitamin E Mist is milky in color and has a slightly noticeable weight (its not like spraying spring water on your face). I tend to spray this on before applying foundation or any makeup and it blends in well with the consistency of any foundation or primer you may use. After using this stuff for a few weeks I've found that 1) My skin is way soft 2) It's actually making my skin look better/brighter (it has been effective in eliminating the darkness from my hyperpigmentation spots and does not cause hyperpigmentation. 3) It does not break me out at all, since having this product, my skin has yet to break out which keeps away any potential hyperpigmentation spots from forming. I am definately buying this product again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2007 4:59:00 PM More reviews by twolunarspring

I must admit to being a little wary of this at first - mostly because I had never heard of anything like it before. I bought it on the Saleslady's promise that if I spritzed this over my freshly powdered face it would not only give me a refreshing moisture boost, but it would set my make-up to boot. I don't really know how that last part works - but work it does. It keeps my face feeling pampered, and is a very welcome treat towards the end of the day. It smells quite nice, but I'm never sure how much to use. Overall: worth having!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2006 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Hitsumei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I originally purchased the Vitamin E range as an emergency back up when I was careless and ran out of my usual product and it turned out to be the best thing I ever did. By comparision The Body Shops products made me realise how harsh my previous product was being on my face, when I went to re-use it I felt like I may as well have been stripping my skin with paint thinner compared to how gentle the Vitamin E range treated me.

I love using this product as I work in a heavily air conditioned office and find it does give my skin quite a hard time. I use it over my make up first thing in the morning to set my make up (yes, it's true, it does work!) and can use it during the day without spoiling my foundation. Does wonders on a hot afternoon and is a must have handbag item!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 8:57:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

I've been using this stuff for about a year now, and keep it in my "flight bag" for long air flights (prior to the liquids ban). I use it primarily to keep my skin hydrated during the flight, and it works great either with or without makeup. On long flights I like to spray frequently, though, and there does seem to be a little "build up", but it's not really bad. I don't use this every day as a normal part of my skin care, so for my purposes (keeping my skin from shriveling up during a flight) it fits the bill. Packaging is an A+. The atomizer generates an effective, fine mist that is surprisingly good considering how inexpensive this product is (compared to others like Clinique Moisture Surge spray). Can't say I regret this purchase, but not sure if I would re-buy it before trying other products like it.