April 16, 2014 | 933 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Color Base in Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by breesana

I use this as a base for my eye shadows, and it works fairly well. The colors are more intense and last longer, and it is much easier to blend with this as a base. I have never tried udpp, as it is not available in the country that I live in. Sometimes i do experience creasing if worn alone, but once I have a shadow on top of the product, I've never experienced a problem. This is my first base, and I am happy with results

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great as a highlighter, not going to work as an eyeshadow base. Creased on me when put on alone. Tried over UDPP and it was better, but still creased. I can suggest for the eye area, Benefit's tattle tale creaseless eyeshadow, which is a bit frosty with slightly more yellow tint but has never creased for me.

because this is a click close, i am not sure how long it would take to dry out, may want to watch for that

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite cream color base because it is so versatile. You can use it as an eyeshadow base to make the colors show up better. I mainly use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones, brow bones, and inner eye corners. It is a pale white gold color with shimmer that makes a beautiful highlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by kittykat18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really didn't expect this stuff to be this GOOD!! Excellent highlighter and looks natural. I have used it on my cheekbones, as a highlight for my eyes and nose and it looks like I have a healthy glow. I think this would look good on almost any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by ktdetails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

this is such a great highlighter. It make my skin look like it's glowing from within. layered under blush - it's amazing.
I use my fingers to apply - it doesn't seem to work well with the brushes I've tried. I can't believe I waited so long to purchase it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by woodwinkedgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this on a daily basis to highlight my cheeks and it adds the perfect dewy glow that I've always been searching for. I highly recommend that you give this a try at least once, regardless of your skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by jimmychoordam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Hello all, so I bought Pearl because I wanted a highlighter. I was in two minds whether to go for Improper Copper or Pearl. In the end I chose Pearl because it appeared more natural as IC tends to warm more. I like to create the warmth with my blush and use Pearl exclusively as a highlighter. It's fantastic, I apply above(!) and under eyebrow, bridge of the nose, above blush (half moon) and cupid bow. It stays put all day and reflects the light in a perfect way. So I'm a happy user and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

absolutely great to highlight cheeks to get a dewy glow. use this if you're using cream products (like blush, a dewy foundation, bronzer etc).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2009 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa_poc

I almost returned this b/c I wanted to use it to highlight my cheekbones and it comes off as white on my medium skin tone. So I started using it as an eye base and I LOVE it! It is so smooth and creamy. I use TFSI first, then this, then my shadow and it gives my shadow that pearly look and a bonus highlight under the brow. I also use it with my cream blush and mix the two on a small skunk brush...O...M...G. I look so glowy all day. This is definitely a multipurpose product and those are the best kinds. I want it in other colors, but I have to wait til MAC has 25% off again. I can't wait to find other uses for this product b/c I love how it feels.
UPDATE: After using it on my eyes for a few days, my eyelids became puffy. I wasn't sure why and so I kept using this as a base. Then last night, my eye got all red and puffy and looks like it is a stye. I didn't use this today and the puffiness went away, but the red stye did not. I don't think I will use it on my eyes anymore, which sucks but it still looks great on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by katesmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great all-purpose highlighter. Adds a subtle glow when applied above the brows, on the cheekbone, at the hairline, etc. Blends beautifully using the fingers. I like this best for everyday use because, unlike it's cousin, Luna, it is very understated and not at all sparkly.