September 18, 2014 | 1920 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Color Base in Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by jcdx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried to use this as an eyeshadow base multiple times, but to no avail=[ It creases horribly for me and it makes my eyeliner come back to the crease as well. ( weird..) i love it as a highlighter for my cheeks/inner corners/browbone.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by ChaiSahara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this at a CCO, thinking I could use it as an alternative to Painterly for an eye base. I tried it, and within 15 minutes everything was creased. So I thought... hmmm... maybe I'll put down Painterly, and then Pearl... nope, still creased. (I've never had anything crease on me when using Painterly, or any other MAC paint pots, for some background) So into the back of my collection it went. A few months later I pulled it out to give it another try, and it still creased. I tried it as a highlight, and it just seemed to make the area really oily. I finally swapped it with someone because I felt I would never be able to make it work. I've used other CCBs with success, so I don't know if I just got a bad Pearl, or if it's just something to that particular color/formula. To its credit, it is a very pretty color. But that's about all I could find to like about it...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by breesana

I use this as a base for my eye shadows, and it works fairly well. The colors are more intense and last longer, and it is much easier to blend with this as a base. I have never tried udpp, as it is not available in the country that I live in. Sometimes i do experience creasing if worn alone, but once I have a shadow on top of the product, I've never experienced a problem. This is my first base, and I am happy with results

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great as a highlighter, not going to work as an eyeshadow base. Creased on me when put on alone. Tried over UDPP and it was better, but still creased. I can suggest for the eye area, Benefit's tattle tale creaseless eyeshadow, which is a bit frosty with slightly more yellow tint but has never creased for me.

because this is a click close, i am not sure how long it would take to dry out, may want to watch for that

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite cream color base because it is so versatile. You can use it as an eyeshadow base to make the colors show up better. I mainly use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones, brow bones, and inner eye corners. It is a pale white gold color with shimmer that makes a beautiful highlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by kittykat18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really didn't expect this stuff to be this GOOD!! Excellent highlighter and looks natural. I have used it on my cheekbones, as a highlight for my eyes and nose and it looks like I have a healthy glow. I think this would look good on almost any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by ktdetails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

this is such a great highlighter. It make my skin look like it's glowing from within. layered under blush - it's amazing.
I use my fingers to apply - it doesn't seem to work well with the brushes I've tried. I can't believe I waited so long to purchase it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by woodwinkedgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this on a daily basis to highlight my cheeks and it adds the perfect dewy glow that I've always been searching for. I highly recommend that you give this a try at least once, regardless of your skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by jimmychoordam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Hello all, so I bought Pearl because I wanted a highlighter. I was in two minds whether to go for Improper Copper or Pearl. In the end I chose Pearl because it appeared more natural as IC tends to warm more. I like to create the warmth with my blush and use Pearl exclusively as a highlighter. It's fantastic, I apply above(!) and under eyebrow, bridge of the nose, above blush (half moon) and cupid bow. It stays put all day and reflects the light in a perfect way. So I'm a happy user and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

absolutely great to highlight cheeks to get a dewy glow. use this if you're using cream products (like blush, a dewy foundation, bronzer etc).