September 30, 2014 | 1628 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Shadowy Lady

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2005 4:47:00 PM More reviews by jmbarrett615

Thsi color looks great as an eyeliner color. It really makes my green eyes pop without looking too heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2004 10:52:00 PM More reviews by marynoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

bought this as a liner, initially. just tried it as a crease color today. if blended well, it is a lovely deep plum that brings out green eyes very nicely. will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2004 5:31:00 PM More reviews by frgrl616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has become my number one favorite shadow...in fact, the only shade I've ever hit pan on...I wear shadowy lady at least four times a week

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2004 10:55:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm an Asian MMM w/yellow undertones, black hair and dark eyes. This is a really great color on me, I use it with Mythology and Swish (separately)and it looks gorgeous on me! I'm usually afraid of dark purples because they have a tendency to make me look bruised but not this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2004 4:08:00 PM More reviews by MedusasSnakePit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ooohweee! I hate purple, but love this eggplant-y eyeshadow, blends so well with my complexion. It's sometimes a little too dramatic for during the day but sometimes I like to make a statement. It's definitely one of my faves...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2004 4:28:00 PM More reviews by hmurphy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! I wear it as liner to dress up my everyday colors (MAC Grain, Aria, and Shroom). I have blue eyes and pale skin, and this adds smoky drama without being overwhelming. The consistency is lovely and it has good staying power. I usually apply it with a damp eyeliner brush, let it dry, and then smudge it a bit so there isn't a harsh line. It's a perfect purple, not too pink or burgundy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2004 7:33:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NC20, Green-Hazel eyes>>Shadowy lady is the latest addition to my arsenal of purple shadows..It's a dark, matte purple that's a nice diversion from my regular shimmery purples. Shadowy Lady makes an awesome liner for green eyes and blue eyes as well. Highly recommend this shadow for purple lovers!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2004 7:10:00 PM More reviews by PnkCosmoXtraLime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great for green/hazel eyes! One of my favorite shadow liners. I sometimes use it in the crease and outer corner of the eye. Works great as long as I blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2004 11:14:00 AM More reviews by carolmaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An amazing dark velvety purple that has a soft, non-gritty texture. Fantastic for my green eyes. Can be used as a liner, dramatic shadow or contour. Lots of purple colors end up looking washed out on my lids, but this is one of the most richly pigmented MAC shadows I have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2004 2:55:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Deep matte plum purple--my new favorite MAC shadow liner! So gorgeous--really picks up hazel/bluish eyes! Dark and less harsh then true black. Love it.