MAC Matte - Shadowy Lady

4.1

on 1/12/2005 4:47:00 PM

Thsi color looks great as an eyeliner color. It really makes my green eyes pop without looking too heavy.

on 12/5/2004 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

bought this as a liner, initially. just tried it as a crease color today. if blended well, it is a lovely deep plum that brings out green eyes very nicely. will definitely repurchase.

on 8/19/2004 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has become my number one favorite shadow...in fact, the only shade I've ever hit pan on...I wear shadowy lady at least four times a week

on 6/16/2004 10:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I'm an Asian MMM w/yellow undertones, black hair and dark eyes. This is a really great color on me, I use it with Mythology and Swish (separately)and it looks gorgeous on me! I'm usually afraid of dark purples because they have a tendency to make me look bruised but not this one!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ooohweee! I hate purple, but love this eggplant-y eyeshadow, blends so well with my complexion. It's sometimes a little too dramatic for during the day but sometimes I like to make a statement. It's definitely one of my faves...

on 5/21/2004 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this! I wear it as liner to dress up my everyday colors (MAC Grain, Aria, and Shroom). I have blue eyes and pale skin, and this adds smoky drama without being overwhelming. The consistency is lovely and it has good staying power. I usually apply it with a damp eyeliner brush, let it dry, and then smudge it a bit so there isn't a harsh line. It's a perfect purple, not too pink or burgundy.

on 4/8/2004 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

NC20, Green-Hazel eyes>>Shadowy lady is the latest addition to my arsenal of purple shadows..It's a dark, matte purple that's a nice diversion from my regular shimmery purples. Shadowy Lady makes an awesome liner for green eyes and blue eyes as well. Highly recommend this shadow for purple lovers!

Great for green/hazel eyes! One of my favorite shadow liners. I sometimes use it in the crease and outer corner of the eye. Works great as long as I blend.

on 1/25/2004 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

An amazing dark velvety purple that has a soft, non-gritty texture. Fantastic for my green eyes. Can be used as a liner, dramatic shadow or contour. Lots of purple colors end up looking washed out on my lids, but this is one of the most richly pigmented MAC shadows I have.

on 1/15/2004 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Deep matte plum purple--my new favorite MAC shadow liner! So gorgeous--really picks up hazel/bluish eyes! Dark and less harsh then true black. Love it.