April 24, 2014 | 1967 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Mink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by skysobleu

This is one of my all-time favorite eyeshadows. I started using Mink when I was 15, and three years later I still love it! Like other reviewers have said before, it's a very versatile golden brown, slightly sparkly shade that can be worn to create a natural look or a dramatic look for a night out. This is a mainstay in my makeup bag. If you haven't tried it yet get it now! For the price (about $3.99 at my local drugstore), it's definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Every single woman should own this eyeshadow. Seriously it is the most flattering, versatile color on the market, IMO. It can be used as a great base for other e/s, as a shimmery wash over a darker base, to highlight cheekbones, and mixed with gloss for a shimmery gold lipgloss. Most products labeled universally flattering usu work for a small % and I'm never part of that, but this product truly is a wonder-product. I like to smudge this over some smudged black-kohl liner for a very smokey, shimmery eye. If I had known about this product around the holidays, every woman I know would be getting this shade. I still can't get over how great this product is. Highly pigmented, soft powder that doesn't go on chalky, easy to use, and lasts for hours and fades nicely without creasing. Will repurchase as long as this product is on the market! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by PinkEyelashes

I've been using this colour forever, and I'm still in love with it. Goes great with CG "Champagne" e/s - try them together if you haven't yet!

Not sure what I would do if they discontinued this shade. It's been my "go to" colour for years!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by tasha56

Good color, cheap, lasts all day, what more could you want? I discovered this shadow when I was 14 and it has been 7 years. Because of me, my sister and two best friends use it daily ! I tried more expensive shadows, but they just don't cut it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:21:00 AM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this color!!! like the pp said if this were to be discontinued it would be a very bad thing. I have NC25 skin with dark brown eyes and brown hair. this color is perfect for me. it is not too dark or light, the perfect neutral color that I can wear everyday. it also made me look more awake (which is a good thing coz I'm usually sleep deprived with a toddler) This one will always be in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 8:06:00 AM More reviews by fihe

MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE EYESHADOW COLOR!! I have fair skin and brown eyes and this looks great! from reading the reviews it apparently looks good on people with all kinds of hair, eye, and skin colors! I would cry if this were ever discontinued :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by r3ll3

This is a FANTASTIC eye shadow. This is actually the only eye shadow I own. I have fair-medium skin and it always looks good! I was worried it would be super-glittery and slutty, but not at all! It's light, shimmery, and dusty gold! LOVE!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

As another reviewer mentioned, this is a lovely color, but for my coloring it just doesn't work. The color itself is a warm caramel color that I thought might work for me since so many others have said it accents their green eyes. Luckily it was only $3.12 to try! I imagine this will be going to my warm-toned friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by PrincessKatie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG this is my all-time favorite eyeshadow. I would probably cry if they discontinued it. This is the perfect shimmery beige color, and it make my green eyes really stand out. It's perfect for any occasion. I wear it alone to school, and I wear it with other beige colors to create a pretty when I'm going out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2008 3:21:00 AM More reviews by jbrassil

I love this eyeshadow and have been using it for years. It is a really soft, shimmery beige color which really makes my hazel green eyes pop. I have used it on my lids with a light beige as a highlighter and a chocolate brown eyeliner which I smudge for a soft smokey look. This color also comes in the Cover Girl Quad-Country Woods which has this shadow as a lid color and also comes with a highlighter, crease color, and powder eyeliner. Those colors look fabulous together as well. Some people have complained about the staying power and quality of Cover Girl Eyeshadows but to me this eyeshadow is better than some pricey ones that I have. I have worn it to the beach for a sun-kissed bronzed look and it has stayed on (with no creasing) for the whole day. I did have a primer on first so I'm sure that helped. Also...I have received numerous compliments on this shadow and now have several friends using it!