April 19, 2014 | 1117 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

FLAKES! Big time. I will still use it up on lazy grocery shopping days or something, but it will have partly flaked off by the evening. I am going to buy a black LA Colors one next. I like their navy for a cheap liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an amazing product for being so cheap! I bought mine for around $2 canadian after running out of my $18 liquid eyeliner. What caught my eye was that the packaging of the NYC liner was exactly the same as my pricey liner. The brush is nice and small to make precise lines, and it doesnt burn my eyes. Only negative is I had to do a couple coats to get it opaque. Other than that, i love it! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Doubleshot70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Firstly I have used many professional eye liners and all worked perfectly.This is the first drug store liner I have purchased in quite some time,I found it in a very small pharmacy for 1.49,it was an impulse buy.The brush was quite thin and tapered,the colour was an intense black.It delivers a thin fine line close to the lashes,however I apply it so I have a thicker line on occasions.I have not used any thing else in this brand however I have heard that the loose powder works well.I think it is nice when you find a product that is effective and economical as well.
Thank you for reading.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by jinxmainstream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

comes with little brush, not sponge. swatched on the back of my hand was black as urban decay's zero.... once on the eyelid it became watery and needed like eight coats to be a solid line. like it would evaborate or something. tried it bare and with UDPP, styli shadow base, kat von d's tattoo conceller, and nothing got it to last. I like one swipe and to be out the door. will not buy again. did not burn eyes though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by xxgoodnevil17xx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not even worth the cheap price, it flakes off as soon as it dries! I noticed that I had bought this before and never used it while I was trying to do my sister's makeup. I was a little slow in applying the eyeliner to her upper lid because she kept twitching, and when i would go over a part I had already did it would flake off! I couldn't get a good line because of that. Not to mention just from her blinking normally for an hour it flaked off completely. Terrible liquid eyeliner. Definitely don't recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by zero131nh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my first liquid eyeliner, so I have nothing else to compare this with. However, I am conscious enough to know that this eyeliner is NOT good at all. What's the point when you just draw it on then in a blink it already comes off and flakes all over? Other days it just never dries. I bought it to practice with liquid eyeliner because it's so cheap, but I expected it to be usable. I have not given up on liquid eyeliners yet, but I have found my new love with WnW cream eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by shorty51896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to think how amazing this was but only lasting about an hour , rubbing off after. Not the best eyeliner. Cheap price tricked me.. Love the thin brush though!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by paigex1992

i did not like this eyeliner the wand was to long and i find the makeup itself wasnt all that great but that is my opinion
i find this product was hard to apply

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product! This is my first liquid eyeliner that I own, though I've always borrowed my friends and family's. I decided since I use it so much to just buy one for myself. All my family and friend's eyeliners were either l'oreal, revlon or maybelline and I didn't want to spend the 10 bucks so I bought this one for about $3. It is AMAZING! Almost a little better than the l'oreal revlon and maybelline ones. At first when I tested it out on my hand it seemed translucent but once I put it one my eyes and it dried (which took about 10 seconds), it look very very black. I love the brush and how easy it is to apply and I got the one with sparkles in it and it looks great. People standing 5 feet away can definatly notice it but in a subtle way. I've heard that it flakes off but I've found that if I don't rub or touch my eyes a lot, it doesn't flake at all. Also, I love the packaging in that, inside the tube, there's a little rubbery part enclosing the brush so it stops the container from drying out. There's also a lot of product in there and will last me a long time so it's definatly a good buy. I will continue to repurchase.

EDIT: The above was my first review from around 9 months ago and I STILL love this liner! That really says something about the product because I like a product for that long! This tube has been through a lot, my younger cousins have messed around with it (making temporary tattoos for themselves) and had water put in (and poured out of thankfully, in time to salvage the product) and it's still going strong! It's still as dark as ever and the product has no sign of running out. My favourite thing about it is that it doesn't smudge EVER and it's so extremely extremely easy to take off at night! Just a bit of water and it's off, no makeup remover needed. It lasts all day, though sometimes it fades a bit after say 8 or so hours, but I remember that didn't happen before my younger cousins poured water in it so that may be why. I plan to repurchase in 3 months, seeing if this will last me the year. For only like $3.50, it's an amazing purchase.

EDIT**: i bought a new bottle today in just black, not the one with sheer sparkles and its beautiful! absolutely dark and rich. the old one i have is still going strong but i broke down and bought a new bottle because they changedtheir packaging,i thought they changed their design, and i found it for 2.99. they havent changed the formula to my notice, the design of the new styled liner is nicer but now it comes with 5ml instead of 6ml. oh well....these things last forever. also i notice the tip is a bit more precise

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by arwentheelf02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ladies and gents, hear me out. EVERY eyeliner and (non-waterproof) mascara ends up smudged under my eyes. Every. Single. One. Until this. And it's under $5 (I got it on sale at Target for under $2)!!! Can I get a HALLELUJAH!!!!!! N.Y.C., you have just gained a fan for life.