October 20, 2014 | 923 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Very pigmented and pretty good staying power. I have really oily eyelids and I also have hooded eyes, but I get very little smudging. The smudging doesn't affect how the eyeliner looks, if that makes sense? The line that you draw is still as dark as when you first drew it on, but some of it transfers BUT not enough of it transfers to make it fade. Also, it takes a couple of hours for it to begin smudging.

The only problem is that it takes a while to dry, which is a problem because of my hooded eyelids. I just keep my eye closed.

Overall, this is a really good liquid eyeliner for the price :) (~3CAD)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by katyeridao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

the only other liquid liner i've tried is Wet n Wild h2o proof liner, and that wasn't too great, so i wasn't really expecting anything.

i love the brush of this liner! it's not stiff and hard, and it's not too flimsy. it's nice and thin so i can make thin lines easily, but i can make thicker lines too. however the brush is long so that may be hard for some people to use. it's a nice dark black, and i think that there's one other shade called pearlized black.

right now is the first time i'm wearing it, so i can't speak if there's smudging or flaking. but this definitely isn't waterproof because i could fix my line easily with a q-tip and water, so this probably shouldn't be worn in the summertime :P

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this at the drugstore without high expectations because it was so cheap. Needless to say, I really like this eyeliner! The black is really pigmented, it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes, and it's long lasting. I would really recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by sammimo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I BOUGHT THE WRONG ONE!! I have purchased this product over and over again in black. this time i accidentally purchased pearlised black, ok no problem its 2 dollars i figured id try it well...... it's blue! oh well for the price i can go buy another for day to day and keep the pearlized black (a.k.a blue) for halloween

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Liquid eyeliners are not my thing. This one has pretty good pigmentation, is long lasting, and the applicator is actually completely fine. It does take a long time to dry and must be set with a powder shadow so it doesn't transfer. I've switched to gel and cream liners which dry faster and do not transfer, and have the same staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 6:57:00 AM More reviews by INOREDNET

Please keep in mind that the eyeliner costs a mere 2-3 bucks... and for the price, it's the best of it's kind! I've never had problems with flaking, and it lasts very long (and I have very oily skin). What I love is the brush applicator (which seems to be a hit or miss), it goes on smooth and makes it so much easier to create my wings! Just give it a little time to dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by DanneKate

Definitely preforms better than the $8 Covergirl liquid eyeliner I was using before, it isn't watery and gives a bold line with straight edges. For the money it's perfect ($2!), I think next time I want to try another brand considering the brush is so long that it's hard to be precise. It also takes longer than some brands to dry. I will probably end up coming back to NYC because of of the inability to find anything better for under $10.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice black, but very hard to apply from the package. Messy and easy to make mistakes. It takes a while to dry too. But it does have good staying power. And id doesn't cost very much.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by SeeCaseyPlay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This liner works really well for the most part. It's really easy to apply, lasts all day but is still easy to remove. One con of this product is that it takes a little while to dry, so it might smudge on you. But overall it's great quality and super inexpensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hadn't tried a liquid liner prior to this one and now I'm hooked. This is a terrific product. It's easy to apply, the packaging is good and the color lasted all night. This is a definite repurchase.