September 30, 2014 | 1919 users online

Treatments (Face) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boo Boo Zap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2003 10:50:00 AM More reviews by benebabe

I was getting a makeover at the Benefit counter when a pimple seemed to pop up out of nowhere. The guy put Boo Boo Zap on me and it was dried up by the end of the day and almost gone by the next day.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2003 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Mkim

Too expensive for a product that doesn't work.
Benefit tries to be innovative and creative but not all of their products are worth the money..most of their products should be under $20.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by venusfreak

As someone who gets very occasional but nonetheless annoying zits, I'd been eyeing up Boo-Boo-Zap for awhile. Whilst I'm glad I satiated my curiousity and got it, I'm so disappointed.

Firstly - it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Secondly - it FEELS like it should be doing something, it freaking stings like crazy!

Thirdly - It goes so quickly, I'm not exaggurating here, when I say, I have two zits, I bought this about 4 days ago, it's HALF GONE.

Fourthly - the packaging is terrible, it makes it hard to apply. Plus it's drippy, I'd have preferred a cream to a liquid. Speaking of, my liquid was gross, with white flaky bits in - not sure if that's normal?!

Fifth - The price, eeshk, if it worked I'd be only to happy to pay this much. If it actually did what it claims I'd pay twice that!

Try before you buy because I have no doubt it works for some people, but it seems to be a bit of a gamble.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl65

I normally don't break out much, but lately I've had a bit of a zitfest on my face. I was sucked in (once again!) by BeneFit's cute and clever marketing and bought Boo Boo Zap. The first thing I noticed was that the bottle sucks. The only hygienic way to apply it is to put some on a Q-tip, then apply to the face. Well, this uses the product up quite fast, as you can imagine, because a good amount ends up staying on the Q-tip and going in the garbage. Second, not only did it do *nothing* for my zits, I think it actually made them worse. I used the entire bottle in a couple of weeks (I didn't have *that* many zits, it just goes fast) and I was happy when the bottle was empty. This is truly a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2003 2:44:00 PM More reviews by qtcao

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't waste your money ladies. The SA coerced me into buying this horrible horrible product. It did absolutely NOTHING for my pimples. My way cheaper Clean & Clear peroxygel was so much better and way cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2003 3:11:00 PM More reviews by mgirten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First off, this product does seem to help dry out pimples quickly. My main problem is with the applicator - you have to use a q-tip or a (clean!) finger to apply it. This just made it more of a hassle to use during the day, when I really needed it. I thought it should have a roller ball. The packaging is so good otherwise - it's small and portable, but so difficult to put on.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2003 10:19:00 PM More reviews by BLB693

Yet another horrible, overpriced packaging gimick by BeneFit. This company should be ashamed to sell people an $18 vial of witch hazel. This product does not work - it evaporates on your skin immediately, drips all over and comes in a glass tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2003 1:46:00 PM More reviews by minhee

at first when i used this, it seemed to take away the zits that nothing else would get out. it still dries the pimples up but does not totally get rid of it. and today when i looked at the bottle, all the white stuff had fallen to the bottom of the bottle and i had to shake it to get that white milky color again! this product is wayyyy to expensive for the tiny amount and for only a mediocre product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2003 5:38:00 PM More reviews by nessac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this did absolutely nothing for my blemishes and the bottle is way too small for the cost. dont waste your money :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 1:56:00 AM More reviews by smee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff too. It actually works! It's too bad that it's so expensive.