November 28, 2014 | 1392 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Grain

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 1:27:00 PM More reviews by ah63

This is what I wanted phloof to be, but that color was too light on me. I am so glad the MA put this on me becuase I had been looking for a natural color I could put on my entire lid. This isn't too light for me, looks natural and adds shimmer, just like I wanted. It has a subtle hint of peach color, but very subtle. I know I'll repurchase this since I use it just about every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2005 10:35:00 PM More reviews by caciopea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a MAC fan, and have almost all colours, and definetely this is THE best neutral of the line, great as highlighter or as a wash, elegant but soooo sexy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 11:00:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is the MAC shadow that I use the most. It is very flattering and can be used with any other color. It is a great neautral and I think I am on my 3rd purchase so far. I think anyone could use this color.

Update: I just bought this AGAIN. I apparently can't get enough of Grain shadow. I bought Trish McEvoy...I tried Nars, Jane, Estee Lauder. NOTHING compares to this color. I wear it on its own a lot. I will sometimes put it over the MAC paints. This is the most flattering color ever. LOVE IT!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2004 11:00:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe that it has taken me so long to discover this shade! Grain is a nude beige with a slight touch of peach to it. It really brightens up my eyes and goes great on days where I'm going for the natural look. It wears well and doesn't crease or fade away on me. I will be buying this again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2004 1:57:00 PM More reviews by snyder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised this eyeshadow isn't talked about more. Looks kinda blah and drab in the pot but goes on a nice shimmery peach with just a hint of beige. I really like this as a base with Satin Taupe in the crease. Very nice and natural looking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2004 1:28:00 PM More reviews by laureg

grain is a wonderful shadow- great color descriptions on the reviews below. i am a yellow toned PPP/LLL (MAC C10-20)and find that grain is excellent when used as a wash or as a crease color, but too dark for me to use as a highlighter. it gives a nice, bright look to eyes. i like it in combination with satin taupe and phloof as a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2004 2:30:00 PM More reviews by jellybeans18

this is a light tan/champagne shade which i thought was blah in the pot but when i wear it on my lids it really brightens up my eyes and my whole face. i can wear just this shadow with mascara and it gives a sort of innocent, ethereal look. sort of nice... in any case, i see myself buying more when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2004 9:20:00 AM More reviews by 1MegMeg

Grain is a gorgeous shade that I was lucky enough to receive in a swap. On my NC 15 complexion (dark brown eyes) grain is a perfect lid and highlighter color. It is a light champagne color with just a hint of peach. Gorgeous! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2004 11:58:00 PM More reviews by amazing_grace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This colour is great for a base. very neutral and a little peachy on me. All time classic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Belier

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color looks similar to the peachy color of Orb on my eyes, but with a bit of shimmer to it. This is a great color from the satin collection. It really brightens up my eyes.