August 22, 2014 | 2034 users online

Blush - Pixi - Cheek Gel Blush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2005 8:59:00 PM More reviews by journeyisthejoy1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in fresh, a sheer peach color. This was not very pigmented at all, very very sheer, for a just barely barely there blush. Unfortunately, this dissapeared on me very fast. Most gel/cream blushes seem to do that, so I will have to stick with liquids.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2005 6:59:00 AM More reviews by limelipgloss

This is a good gel, good pigment, a little bit sticky but blends very well and looks natural. Pixi is a cute brand, they have good shades and nice products, I'll be a return customer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 5:29:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This could possibly be my HG blush. The consistency is perfect, very easy to use/build up. I bought it in Flushed, and it's a lovely natural colour, which lasts all day. I really like the packaging, it's easy to control how much comes out of the tube. It's quite pricey, but lasts a long time - defintely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2004 11:44:00 AM More reviews by emma_jane

I have this in Natural, which shows up nicely on my PPP skin, lasts all day and gives a nice glowy look. At first i thought the price was a bit steep (around 15) for the amount of product you get but i think it will last a long time as you don't need a lot of product. I will probably buy again if and when i finish the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2004 2:23:00 PM More reviews by parkejm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was in a dept store looking for some foundation that had a bit of a lighter texture. An assistant came up to me and I explained what I wanted and she looked carefully and said 'yes, we wouldn't want to cover up that lovely colour you've got in your cheeks'. Yes, she didn't realise I was wearing Pixi gel blush in Natural! I love it, I find it very easy to apply and blend and it sits very nicely on my skin. I definitely rate it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2004 2:42:00 PM More reviews by tmarie78

I bought this in Flushed, which is a very natural but bright sheer red. The color is a perfect natural "flushed" look on me, even though I am quite pale. The gel consistency is very easy to work with and blends well if you are quick about it.

I wear this every time I am going for a very natural, innocent look, since the texture on your face looks just like your skin--no shimmer or sparkle (like NARS Orgasm or the Multiples) but it perks up your complexion for an English rose effect.

I would *highly* recommend this blush if you are interested in finding the right gel cheek product. Also, I feel that this color would be universally flattering--don't be scared by how dark it is in the tube--it's quite sheer!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2004 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Purple_Aurora

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in "blusing" which is a nice dusty natural pink color. Subtle shimmer, blended very well and gave me a nice healthy glow. The only problem I had was the glow was almost identical to my natural pink/red cheeks, and I was looking for something with a little more oomph. I would def try it again in another color.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2004 3:51:00 PM More reviews by femaleuser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great for oily skin...blends well....colour lasts long enough, but not all day....shades are ok, but not fab. I like this blush purely because of the consistency and easy to blend...i will probably go back to this one day..but now i am usung eyeko fat balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2003 11:01:00 AM More reviews by AngelaW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Convert, convert! Honestly - I have tried so many blushes to try to get some colour into my pasty face, and this is the only one I have stuck with and re-bought. I do love Nars Orgasm, but both the slight glitter and the powdery texture are wrong for my skin. I have also tried, and liked the Laura Mercier cream blushes, but now that I know what I am doing with this gel blush I have never gone back. I use one of 2 colours - mostly Natural, which looks very red in the tube, but works brillinatly naturally on my plae skin. It has that just-been-for-acountry-walk effect licked. I also sometimes use Flushed, which is a very pretty peachy pink, for a change. They are so easy to work with as soon as you have got the hang of it, which took me about 2 tries. They are so sheer and beautiful on, and do not rub off like powder always seem to. Cute hygienic packaging, and the tiny tubes last for ages. I live in fear of this product being discontinued, or Pixi leaving the UK. They have already reduced themselves to only the one boutique, and no department stores.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2003 7:02:00 AM More reviews by creme

I have this in flushed and i really like it , i sometimes put it on my lips and it is gorgeous. Flushed is a red colour but you can build it up.