NARS Body Glow

3.1

Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Sunflower seed oil, Silica, Gardenia Tahitensis flower, Ethylhexyl Methohycinnamate, Parfum, Bixa Orellana seed extract, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Butyphenyl methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, CI 61565 (green 6), CI 26100 (red 17), CI 47000 (yellow 11))

on 4/2/2002 9:57:00 AM

This is a wonderful product especially during the summer! It smells heavenly and gives a beautiful bronzed shimmer to your skin. At $55, it's expensive but it's so worth it! I feel like I'm on a island somewhere when I use it!

on 12/31/2001 12:56:00 AM

love the smell and its texture. rich coconut reminds me of the beach! and my wonderful summer! it gives a natural glow to the skin. so pretty.

however, the place i live now is too cold, the body glos has been frozen and unable to use. *tear*

on 8/1/2001 3:46:00 PM

I boughty this when I heard that this is what Hollywood stars use to make their skin glow. I was abit disappointed, as the product was such a pretty glow, but it was too oily to stay on my skin and just faded. To boot it is very expensive--$55 per bottle, and I think other alternatives are available for a more reasonable price.

on 6/19/2001 6:57:00 AM

I heard so many people rave about this product that I had to have one for myself. I got it and I liked it a whole lot. It was hard for me to apply evenly. I found it worked best if I put it on a cotton ball and then applied, but I still liked the shimmer. Not crazy about the fragrance of the product, but that can be taken care of. All in all, a good product.