September 2, 2014 | 2181 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Body Glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2002 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Rayvenn

This is a wonderful product especially during the summer! It smells heavenly and gives a beautiful bronzed shimmer to your skin. At $55, it's expensive but it's so worth it! I feel like I'm on a island somewhere when I use it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2001 12:56:00 AM More reviews by tristecafe

love the smell and its texture. rich coconut reminds me of the beach! and my wonderful summer! it gives a natural glow to the skin. so pretty.

however, the place i live now is too cold, the body glos has been frozen and unable to use. *tear*

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2001 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I boughty this when I heard that this is what Hollywood stars use to make their skin glow. I was abit disappointed, as the product was such a pretty glow, but it was too oily to stay on my skin and just faded. To boot it is very expensive--$55 per bottle, and I think other alternatives are available for a more reasonable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2001 6:57:00 AM More reviews by alikona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard so many people rave about this product that I had to have one for myself. I got it and I liked it a whole lot. It was hard for me to apply evenly. I found it worked best if I put it on a cotton ball and then applied, but I still liked the shimmer. Not crazy about the fragrance of the product, but that can be taken care of. All in all, a good product.