November 26, 2014 | 1844 users online

Lip Treatments - MAC - Lip Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by lareinaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

mac's lip conditioner is the best thing I can review on MUA. I absolutely love this tub of magic..

REVIEW:
when I say I have tried everything under the sun to treat my lips..I mean EVERYTHING. heavy duty medicated chapstick, lip salves, you name it, nothing would soften my lips up nice enough to wear my fave l/s without the flakes, peeling, dryness..it was aweful, I couldn't wear my l/s or l/g with confidence. my boyfriend bought me two of the hello kitty pink fish lip conditioner, and oh my god! immediatly..I mean, instantly, in seconds of applying the pretty pink color, my lips were softer than they have ever been in my life. I can't believe there is really a miracle product out there that actually heals my lips, and keeps good on its word. of course pink fish is too pretty to use as a regular LP because its LE =[ so im picking up a tub of the regular white kind. same formula, which is great because I can apply my l/s right after without mixing colors =]

COLOR:
the regular is white, but obviously comes on clear. but there are perm colors like beige and pinks, and mac puts out LE colors with collections sometimes, those are usually the best =]

FORMULA:
extremely creamy, not greasy like a lip salve or vaseline. very milky, stays put on your lips, not sticky. the smoothest thing to ever touvh my lips, feels like silk!

PACKAGING:
comes in a tub, very cute, and I actually like it this way, I take my nail and scrape out as much as I need. it comes in a squeeze tube, and a rollup stick as well, but this is the best deal, so if you can't get over using ur finger, get a retractable lip brush, its worth it! if you got the hello kitty one, you can take the cap with her cute face on it and put it on your new LP =]

PRIC╦:
yes this is a bit pricey, but its less than a l/s and lasts way longer, and trust me, if your like me, and ur lips are rougher than sandpaper, no amount is too much to have a spa experience everytime you apply.

OVERALL:
I adore this, its my ultimate desert island can't live without [hg] product. I will NEVER stop buying this. if you ever have problems with dry lips..you NEED this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by natsukojayly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my new found love! i have really dry lips and i been searching for some kind of treatment to cure my lips and my search is over!! love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by megs12582

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff.. is the best! I'm totally addicted. I always condition my lips with this before Russian Red hits my lips. this is the only lip treatment i keep in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this religiously. It keeps my lips silky smooth. I now prefer this to my standby Kiehl's lip balm, because it has a nicer texture and is more pleasing to apply. (Also, you get a large amount of product if you buy the one in the tub.)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 4:05:00 AM More reviews by upnadam

this i a perfect lip balm for me because i require a realy good one for my lips. cheap ones seem to not work so good for me.
it lasts long it makes my lips so soft and smooth and smells / tastes good. Its not easy finding a lip balm that tastes as good as it smells.
its a good moistureizing base for lipstick or anything on your lips

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticallyinclined

I love to use this as a lipstick alternative!!! I wear the tinted ones when I just don't want to deal with lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Kristiweb

I have to say that I just started using this product.

It seems divine and tastes great (not that I use it as an afternoon snack but I have been known to lick my lips when a cute has walked by)

It has a very nice shine and is not overpowering. I have not had the pleasure of finding out if men don't mind being kissed with it on (like a fellow reviewer) but I will definitely update when I can.

That plus my fave MUA Lilly (My fave because she is the only MUA in the history of Macdom that said, don't buy anything else this week you are going to be at the seminar next week anyway) says it's her must-have

I am sold. I can say I will repurchase now but give me time to make sure I mean it.

Smooches!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by natalieadoresmac

i bought this product last thursday... i was expecting to be useless to be honest as i have tried a number of different lip softening products in the past. However after i paid what i thought was an alright price for the conditioner i put it straight on.. normally i have really dry lips as it has just been winter and i also work in a department store so the air conditioning does nothing to help either! after using this product for about4 days i have noticed a major difference... i tend to wear it both on it's own or with lipstick.. it works either way.. a good example would be today i couldn't find it before i went to work today so i used a lip conditioner i had been using previously and straight away i could tell a difference. my lips were becoming dry again after being at work only 30mins.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by tiny101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried a wide variety of lip balms (i.e. Blistex, Labello, Burt's Bees, Carmex, Aveeno etc.) but have never found something that didn't irritate my lips and moisturized them. Further, since SPF is so important, I really wanted to find something that contained uv-protection, but every single product I tried caused a reaction. So at first I was hesitant in trying MAC's lip conditioner, but I am very glad that I did!
[ PROS ] - very long-lasting (even through eating it may last 2-3 hours); moisturizes extremely well; works well under any lipstick; smells like vanilla - very pleasant; has SPF; the jar contains a fair amount of product; does NOT irritate my lips
[ CONS ] - on the pricey side; not too convenient: requires the use of either my fingers or a brush (I usually use the 318); over-application may result in a white film

Even with the fact that it is an easily contaminated jar, I find that the product's quality far exceeds any of the cons I've listed. I will definitely repurchase this product upon running out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by aythwonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this lip conditioner that I've used that doesn't break me out eventually and doesn't leave my lips with a waxy film covering it that in no way feels moisturized. I have this in the tube and the consistency is a lot more runny than in the tub but that doesn't take away from the fact that it does its job.