July 24, 2014 | 1288 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - #666 liner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by audreyk

I resisted for the longest time because of a bad experiece with a wet n wild lip gloss in my preteen years. It would not budge no matter what I did! Well, I was in Kmart and figured I had nothing to lose only 99cents so I bought it. It matches my lip color exactly, but I have really dark lips so I imagine it'd be really dark for a lot of people. It's not creamy at all and tugs on my lips. Lasting power is so so. I prefer prestige's waterproof lip liner over anything else. I would not repurchase. The good news? If you like this liner, you're in luck because it's a LONG pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2007 10:14:00 AM More reviews by ILuvBen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this lip liner - have been using it for years and have stocked up during BOGO events. For me this is about half shade darker than my natural lip color and works as a liner for the majority of my lipsticks except when I go super-dark and need a darker lip liner. I think the formulation is great for the price and though this is not a long-wear product it does last for several hours. For the price I think everyone should give it a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2007 3:17:00 AM More reviews by fairychaser2

Was not impressed with this cult classic lipliner. Like some reviewers, I found it very dark & it was crazy obvious with the more neutral lipsticks/glosses I wear. Oh, well....It was less then a buck :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2007 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

after reading the reviews i expected a 'your lips but better' color. not so for me. this was more of a dark liner for when i'd like to do plums and darker lippies. long lasting tho and great quality...but definately not a natural color if that's what your hoping for. but if your looking for a liner to pair w/ darker lippies..this would be perfect.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like the reviewer below, I found this way too dark. On my light olive skin, this liner turned out to be a dark plum. There was also a shimmer to it that I didn't like.
Fomula wise, I didn't find it too dry. I prefer the #712 liner to this one, which looks much more your-lips-but-better on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2007 10:26:00 AM More reviews by shyviolet

This is supposed to be a universally flattering shade - like an inexpensive version of MAC Spice lipliner. I have a mediim olive skin tone and I still feel like this looks too dark on me. I wish it were just a tad lighter, maybe a bit less of the rose hue and a little more neutral. This liner cannot compare with MAC Spice or any other department store liner, but for the price, I always have one lying around. It actually isn't too bad when used like a lipstain - use to fill in the entire lip, blot, then dilute with plenty of lipbalm. I do that when I want my lipcolor to last most of the day without having to reapply.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by missy24680

i love lipliners i use them everyday. i heard rave reviews on here so i went and bought it. it was soo bad... lipliner with so much metallic shimmer? looked cheap and plus it was waayyy to dark.. people on here said it was like a natural color.. not even close. dont waste ur money

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2007 10:50:00 PM More reviews by bulamae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this has a metallic sheen and is dark. Not very usable, in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2007 6:11:00 PM More reviews by epaty

I read this lipliner was similar to MAC spice, so i wanted to check it out. i had used about five years ago and liked the dramatic effect it had on my medium brown skin tone. Now that i'm using it again, i think i'd rather go buy MAC lipliner. The color is perfect, not too red or pink or plum, but the texture is drying and unmanageable. what do you expect for a buck, though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2007 4:14:00 PM More reviews by maschaa

This is dark chocolate brown on my pigment-less lips. Not what I expected at all.