August 28, 2014 | 990 users online

Liquid - Giorgio Armani - Luminous Silk Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by do288

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down my HG foundation. The color matches perfectly (which as a Latina it can be difficult to find a foundation that matches my olive complection), goes on smoothly and is buildable. I use this in conjunction with the Armani foundation brush and my skin looks flawless every time. I used to receive tons of compliments when I switched to this foundation 3 years ago (I used to use the Bobbi Brown foundation stick before). Now everyone just assumes I have flawless skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by lissmorleyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

so this is a first impressions review.
I got a sample from selfridges, birmingham.
Overall I am in love with this foundation! Application is easy and blendable. You can acheive a medium buildable coverage without it caking and looking like a mask.
The shade match is perfect, I was matched to 4.5. It fits me perefect and if I wanted to I wouldnt have to blend into my neck. I always do though.
Damn it lasts long too! It stays at a satin finish and no spf so no flashback on photography.
I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Keekeekhatun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I really didn't like this foundation, it's pretty pricey at £34.00 and it didn't seem to give me enough coverage or anything. At first I loved the finish but later it used to look so powdery and cakey. But now I LOVE IT SOO MUCH, it's nearly HG for me, I usually have to use like 3 pumps to get the coverage I want which is very wasteful but the foundation is very build able and doesn't cake at all. It gives a nice luminous finish, and looks like your skin, I sometimes do have to conceal the odd monster blemish with concealer etc, but otherwise I just set with my powder, now I use a fine milled loose one (Chanel Poudre Universelle) rather than my MAC MSF. I have a love hate relationship with this, it's a good foundation and would be HG if I had better skin and was about £10 cheaper :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Hannah743

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Personally, I think this foundation is one of the best I've ever used! And trust me, I've tried a lot and not many stay for more than 6 hours on my oily skin, but this one does! It's beautiful, very silky and lightweight on the skin. It's light to medium coverage but very buildable if necessary. It gives a slight glow, but not to the point that oily people, like myself, dislike it. My review just doesn't do this foundation justice!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Zemxo

My FAVORITE foundation EVER. Point blank period. I love it so much i could write a song about it....but I'll refrain. This took the place of my beloved Estée Lauder Double Wear (ever since they changed the formula and ruined it for me). This foundation is just perfect. I do have an oily T-Zone though and this foundation really does make you look luminous so I do have to blot my face a bit throughout the day (then again, it's summer and hot out so obviously I have to blot). It just looks so natural and beautiful, yet evens out my skin tone and pigmentation. I love it so much! - I apply it with E.L.F flat top kabuki brush (i used to use Sigma's F80 but the elf one is better IMO). It's my face

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by 4Bella

Light to medium coverage. Glowy finish. Looks gorgeous in photographs. Stays on nicely throughout the day. Expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Bitefly

Really wanted to like this foundation but it went on cakey, fell into the fine lines under my eyes and had worn off in three hours. No good for me, definitely not buying ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Katelrobs3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

L.O.V.E. this foundation! Can not say enough good things about it! This is probably the only foundation I've used that hasn't left my face looking cakey. I have light-medium skin which gets really dry in the winter time. This foundation has been wonderful in covering redness and any imperfections. I usually purchase this product in 4.5 during the winter time and 5.5 during the summer time when I'm tanner. This is definitely a medium-full coverage and is buildable for your desired look. Blends like a dream and is just what the name says, a luminous and silky product. Truly makes your skin look like you've gotten it airbrushed or professionally done. Product comes out via small pump which is great and the top can also come off when you twist it to get more product towards the end of its usage. Nothing is comparable to this foundation, DEF worth the hype and price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by NoirAngelx

This is a cult-favorite foundation that has much hype surrounding it. Does it deliver? In my opinion, yes it does. It has a very silky, velvety feel to it that delivers light-medium coverage, but is buildable to more. On my oily skin, it is not the most tenacious foundation, however, it doesn't melt off or become patchy. In the middle of the day, I like to do a touch up on my nose and chin, but everywhere else it looks great. It does have a hydrating feel to it, but I can imagine on drier skin types it may not be hydrating enough as it is oil-free. It also depends on the kind of climate you live in. I purchased this in Las Vegas where the climate is very dry, and this wore almost like a satin-matte foundation on me. Back at home in the Northeast, I felt the need to touch this up more often and set it with more powder to ensure it lasted the entire day. However, the beauty of this foundation is the natural, yet flawless look it gives. I tend to prefer fuller coverage foundations, but I get the most compliments on my "skin" when I wear this. I like to set this with the Luminous Silk powder, which mattifies it slightly, but doesn't take away from the overall glowy finish. I also love the fact that shade #4 matches my extremely nitpicky, fair yellow skin perfectly. This is the one product every woman should at least get a sample of to see if it works for them!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by ejhatzi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow. This foundation is absolutely in a class of its own. Such a beautiful product. It allows perfectly buildable cover, and the result is glowing skin, that looks like skin. I am still in disbelief about just how magnificent this product is, I love it