Evian le Brumisateur

Water Nitrogen Composition

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've seen this product a few times on some makeup gurus videos on YouTube...but I just thought it was glorified water! I was walking around Ulta one day and found this at the very bottom...in the corner...of a shelf. Which was surprising because you'd think this product would be something they would really try to get out there! Anyway, I bought this in the smallest size for $2-something. I have to say that this has become a staple in my purse. I don't use it for setting my makeup like most people tend to do (then again I don't use mineral makeup). I use it while I'm out and about, whenever I feel like my makeup needs a little refreshing. What's good about this is that this spray is always cold. It wakes me up and I feel like I just re-did my makeup. This is also amazing when it's hot outside. It just cools me down and I don't feel like my makeup is melting off of my face. I especially love spraying it on my neck LOL I swear it brings my body temperature down. Anyway, I'll definitely be buying this again, but only in the small size since it's not a part of my makeup routine.

on 3/21/2010 11:16:00 AM

While almost $9 seems expensive for a can of water, there's something special about it. I wear Bare Minerals and once I've applied it, I just spritz my face and don't even look back at the mirror. By the time I get to my car, it's gone and all I'm left with is a dewy, sexy and youthful glow.

I've read here that many are using regular Evian water and putting it into small spray bottles and I just may try that when I've finished this bottle. Nevertheless, for the tiny bit required for a setting (just a touch of the atomizer, barely a full spray) it lasts me for months and even in this recession, I'm not going without it.

As a side secret, if I have the travel size in my bag, before I put on more lip gloss, I'll often spritz my lips first and then put it on. Ultra plump and sexy lips!

on 3/12/2010 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Does what it claims - refreshes you when you need it and can be used to set makeup (i.e. powder/ mineral makeup in particular, though it doesn't say that).

I bought the large bottle of this at Ulta for $14.99 (had to look for it for a bit b/c they hid it in the acne section of the facial care. And when I had it rang up the cashier had never heard of it. Nice. Way to know your products, Ulta. If only I had a Sephora...but I digress). The smaller was only about 5 cheaper so I went for this.

I notice my skin feeling slightly tighter but refreshed at the same time when this is sprayed on it. And the mist that comes out is so much better than the spray bottle from Walgreens I bought and filled with mineral water.

My only complaint is it kinda smells, which is weird since it's water. I'm thinking it's some component that creates the misting action I'm smelling. It's not unbearable and doesn't last so this isn't enough to stop me from a repurchase, although I think I might try some rose water spray first.

on 2/22/2010 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

After having a skin reaction to fix+ I decided to use pure water in a travel spray bottle as substitute. Some guru advices should really be tested ahead of time before going out of the house lol I was told to use water to set my makeup since fix+ didn't work for me... well that made my makeup run and I ended up looking cakey and gross ~_~;

I finally caved in and tried out the Evian spray and I am so glad I did! I've been using it for quiet awhile now and zero break out :D I love spraying and patting this on with my hands when I get out of the shower to prep my face for moisturizer. I've used it after makeup and it worked just as well as the fix+. I LOVE using this when I'm applying foundation with a sponge. Currently I have dry areas on my face so I just spray a little of this on my sponge and go over it gently with foundation and it does a fantastic job! This has saved my foundation from looking dry and gross this winter - LURVE IT! :)

on 2/21/2010 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Last month, I bought this Evian Spray from Sasa Cosmetics. It is HKD 26 per bottle. I bought this to prevent my make-up from stiffening and to keep my make-up fresh looking for the whole day.

That was my real purpose. That's why I bought this Evian bottle spray.

But it doesn't work for me.. Instead of keeping my make-up fresh and in tact for the whole day, whenever I spray this on, my make-up wears off and after some time, my face gets really dry and stiffens, needing another spray of it from time to time.

So I had to leave my bottle at home. I found a great use of it at home instead.

After taking a shower, my face usually gets dry before toning and moisturizing. And so, instead of putting this product into a waste, I used it as an after-shower spray before toning my skin.

It really works well, and my toner works better afterwards. But I can live without this product from Evian. Just like other reviews about this product "it's just like a water, bottled up making it more expensive."

on 2/19/2010 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought this product yesterday and am trying it out. This product makes my face feel refresh. After a long day wearing makeup from 8 in the mornin' I sprayed this on and it sets my liquid foundation for me, making me look brand new and eliminates the oil that already produce from the whole day so i dont even have to use my clean and clear sheets to remove the oil. I will comment back if there's anymore updates.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

I can't believe that I just discovered this product! I use it right after applying my mosturizer in the morning and throughout the day for a pick me up. My face is dewy and beautiful all day and even in the morning! Try to find something else that would do that to your skin that is 100 per cent pure and will keep skin mosturized. I have tried and there is nothing else. The best product I have ever used hands down.

on 1/26/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

What can I say, I like using this to set my mineral makeup. True I have oily skin, but I also have sensitive skin. I know many people see this a waste of money but for me, I see the benefits. It does last for some time since I don't need much. It is also beneficial in helping keep moisture in my skin, therefore my face produces a bit less oil.

on 1/20/2010 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this! I bought it at Sephora, the two pack for twelve dollars.
It makes my face feel SO SOFT.
A great hydration for my face.
Would recommend to everyone and I would definitely repurchase.

on 1/8/2010 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is great stuff. I use it first thing in the morning after washing and drying my face. It allows my moisturizer to sink it better. After makeup application, I spray this on to set my face. It counter-attacks the dryness my freshly made-up face makes. Since I live in a hot and humid country, my face gets oily pretty quickly. So when I'm outside, I like to spritz this on my face, and let it dry naturally. It always freshens me up and makes me smile.

Popular Face Skincare Products