Evian le Brumisateur

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 2/22/2010 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

After having a skin reaction to fix+ I decided to use pure water in a travel spray bottle as substitute. Some guru advices should really be tested ahead of time before going out of the house lol I was told to use water to set my makeup since fix+ didn't work for me... well that made my makeup run and I ended up looking cakey and gross ~_~;

I finally caved in and tried out the Evian spray and I am so glad I did! I've been using it for quiet awhile now and zero break out :D I love spraying and patting this on with my hands when I get out of the shower to prep my face for moisturizer. I've used it after makeup and it worked just as well as the fix+. I LOVE using this when I'm applying foundation with a sponge. Currently I have dry areas on my face so I just spray a little of this on my sponge and go over it gently with foundation and it does a fantastic job! This has saved my foundation from looking dry and gross this winter - LURVE IT! :)

on 2/21/2010 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Last month, I bought this Evian Spray from Sasa Cosmetics. It is HKD 26 per bottle. I bought this to prevent my make-up from stiffening and to keep my make-up fresh looking for the whole day.

That was my real purpose. That's why I bought this Evian bottle spray.

But it doesn't work for me.. Instead of keeping my make-up fresh and in tact for the whole day, whenever I spray this on, my make-up wears off and after some time, my face gets really dry and stiffens, needing another spray of it from time to time.

So I had to leave my bottle at home. I found a great use of it at home instead.

After taking a shower, my face usually gets dry before toning and moisturizing. And so, instead of putting this product into a waste, I used it as an after-shower spray before toning my skin.

It really works well, and my toner works better afterwards. But I can live without this product from Evian. Just like other reviews about this product "it's just like a water, bottled up making it more expensive."

on 2/19/2010 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought this product yesterday and am trying it out. This product makes my face feel refresh. After a long day wearing makeup from 8 in the mornin' I sprayed this on and it sets my liquid foundation for me, making me look brand new and eliminates the oil that already produce from the whole day so i dont even have to use my clean and clear sheets to remove the oil. I will comment back if there's anymore updates.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

I can't believe that I just discovered this product! I use it right after applying my mosturizer in the morning and throughout the day for a pick me up. My face is dewy and beautiful all day and even in the morning! Try to find something else that would do that to your skin that is 100 per cent pure and will keep skin mosturized. I have tried and there is nothing else. The best product I have ever used hands down.

on 1/26/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

What can I say, I like using this to set my mineral makeup. True I have oily skin, but I also have sensitive skin. I know many people see this a waste of money but for me, I see the benefits. It does last for some time since I don't need much. It is also beneficial in helping keep moisture in my skin, therefore my face produces a bit less oil.

on 1/20/2010 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this! I bought it at Sephora, the two pack for twelve dollars.
It makes my face feel SO SOFT.
A great hydration for my face.
Would recommend to everyone and I would definitely repurchase.

on 1/8/2010 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is great stuff. I use it first thing in the morning after washing and drying my face. It allows my moisturizer to sink it better. After makeup application, I spray this on to set my face. It counter-attacks the dryness my freshly made-up face makes. Since I live in a hot and humid country, my face gets oily pretty quickly. So when I'm outside, I like to spritz this on my face, and let it dry naturally. It always freshens me up and makes me smile.

on 11/18/2009 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this stuff have had it for years. It last forever does a great job. I do not think it is overly expensive when comparing it to the price tag of others that do the same thing

I dont use this to hydrate my face but to keep shine at bay from my oily skin. Yes yes, sounds crazy but i use this in place of oil blotters. On a normal day i just use sunscreen, bb cream and do my brows (lazy me, i know ha ha :)). My face gets a bit shiny after lunch so i spritz this all over my skin and blot it off after 5 secs. This routine leaves my face dewy, not matt like oil blotters do. Also, a plus is that this refreshes me at my work desk so i dont doze off after work. Lol! But dont use this if you have powder on though, it makes you makeup powdery.

on 10/9/2009 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like using this at the office to refresh my face as the air tends to be quite dry, especially during the winter.

I also use it after I set my face with powder as my face is quite dry in the winter.

However, this is definitely a luxury product as in it's nice to have but not a necessity.

It's also quite pricey for mineral water. I got a 50mL for $6.99 at London Drugs.

I'll repurchase this just to keep one in the office during the winter but I'll stick to MAC's fix + to set my makeup.

Popular Face Skincare Products