Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish - Mousse Makeup

Water (Aqua), Isobutane, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Isostearate, Talc, Isopropyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Propane, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Dioctyl Adipate, Lanolin Alcohol, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Cellulose Gum, Lithium Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 2/7/2003 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Tried it when I was in a pinch for foundation, and I loved it! It controlled my basic end of the day oiliness... And a mousse is just fun to play with anyway! Will purchase!!

on 2/2/2003 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product applies evenly and lighter than air. The coverage is light to medium, and the wear is fair, but the color selection leaves something to be desired. Many pink and orange shades. Beware.

on 2/2/2003 5:27:00 PM

I really like the fact that it is a mousse. I feels very airy and light on application. It provides a light to medium coverage, it stays all day, and it does not change color, not a bit. It absolutely did not brake me out, nor did it turn greasy. I still have to see how it will perform in those hot summer days.