Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish - Mousse Makeup

4.2

Water (Aqua), Isobutane, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Isostearate, Talc, Isopropyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Propane, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Dioctyl Adipate, Lanolin Alcohol, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Cellulose Gum, Lithium Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

This is a wonderful foundation. It has buildable coverage and at the same time is very natural looking. Many colors to choose from, vanilla matches my skin perfectly. I usually go for the heavier coverage makeup but am always unhappy that it looks so thick and cakey, but this covers my imperfections very well and looks so natural. It's been a long time since I felt this way about a foundation. I will definetly buy this again. As a matter of fact I'm going to stockpile in case it gets discontinued. Those of you who need more coverage don't be discouraged because it's a mousse -you just apply more where you need the most coverage. This is the most natural looking coverage I've seen and it doesn't emphasize my pores. UPDATE 4/5/03 - We recently had our first warm day this year and while this makeup is very pretty, it just doesn't hold up on combo skin in the warmth. May be better on dry skin. Lucky I didn't stockpile yet.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Tried it when I was in a pinch for foundation, and I loved it! It controlled my basic end of the day oiliness... And a mousse is just fun to play with anyway! Will purchase!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product applies evenly and lighter than air. The coverage is light to medium, and the wear is fair, but the color selection leaves something to be desired. Many pink and orange shades. Beware.

I really like the fact that it is a mousse. I feels very airy and light on application. It provides a light to medium coverage, it stays all day, and it does not change color, not a bit. It absolutely did not brake me out, nor did it turn greasy. I still have to see how it will perform in those hot summer days.