November 23, 2014 | 2032 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2003 12:08:00 AM More reviews by madameleota

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is cute and the gloss is nice too. I have nothing against the gloss, except the one i got was watermellon and it tasted like the dentists office or something. Yuck! I'm sure the other flavours smell good though...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2003 7:50:00 PM More reviews by kristi_b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very cute packaging. Nice and tiny to slip anywhere. Great taste & long lasting shine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2003 6:41:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love tiny, compact packaging when it comes to lipgloss, so I naturally love this one! The translucent, colored plastic is pretty, too. The gloss itself is just sticky enough to make it last a good while; it's not annoyingly tacky or thin. It looks very glossy and it actually doesn't dry my lips out. It comes in an array of yummy scents; as of right now, there has only been one that I don't like (Sugar Crystals). I think everyone should have at least one of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 9:50:00 PM More reviews by turttletay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, this stuff is great. It tastes wonderful. I got this in watermelon looking for something fun for the summer and Iím on my 3rd tube. I bring it with me everywhere. Even my boy friend likes it ;) It leaves lips shiny and tasty. It has a cute little tube that fits almost anywhere. I keep one in my locker (that I am constantly re-placing) one in my purse and one in my gym bag. I even got one of my teachers turned on to this after she saw how shiny it made my lips. Props to Bonne Bell for this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 1:52:00 AM More reviews by BaEnAuset

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great!! I was expecting a thin gloss, but got a semi-sticky! Nice flavor (strawberry-kiwi) but I think I'll buy a different flavor later on...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 4:32:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are shiny and smell great, but one of them fell apart. When I put the wand back in, the plastic stopper on top popped off and the whole thing started leaking like crazy. This doesn't happen often, so I still would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 10:47:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are liquid versions of the chapsticks. My favorites are Vanilla and Strawberry. They smell so good and they add a ton of shine to my lips. They're pretty cheap and they last forever on my lips. They work nice over lipsticks but I tend to wear mine alone. I bought mine at KMart.