Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

YUM! These are amazing. I have this in Vanilla and i looovve it. I find it lasts longer when you put vasaline on first. The smell is amazing and the shine is great, too! I sometimes layer the vanilla lip sparkler over it for extra sparkle and shine. Horrah!

on 1/14/2004 2:42:00 PM

Love these! I started out with Strawberry and then went right back and bought Vanilla because I loved it so much. These are my new addiction. Keeps my lips super moisturized and has great shine, so they look nicer than plain lip balm.

on 12/1/2003 12:08:00 AM

The packaging is cute and the gloss is nice too. I have nothing against the gloss, except the one i got was watermellon and it tasted like the dentists office or something. Yuck! I'm sure the other flavours smell good though...

on 11/16/2003 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very cute packaging. Nice and tiny to slip anywhere. Great taste & long lasting shine.

on 9/9/2003 6:41:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I love tiny, compact packaging when it comes to lipgloss, so I naturally love this one! The translucent, colored plastic is pretty, too. The gloss itself is just sticky enough to make it last a good while; it's not annoyingly tacky or thin. It looks very glossy and it actually doesn't dry my lips out. It comes in an array of yummy scents; as of right now, there has only been one that I don't like (Sugar Crystals). I think everyone should have at least one of these!

on 7/15/2003 9:50:00 PM

Wow, this stuff is great. It tastes wonderful. I got this in watermelon looking for something fun for the summer and Iím on my 3rd tube. I bring it with me everywhere. Even my boy friend likes it ;) It leaves lips shiny and tasty. It has a cute little tube that fits almost anywhere. I keep one in my locker (that I am constantly re-placing) one in my purse and one in my gym bag. I even got one of my teachers turned on to this after she saw how shiny it made my lips. Props to Bonne Bell for this one.

on 7/15/2003 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great!! I was expecting a thin gloss, but got a semi-sticky! Nice flavor (strawberry-kiwi) but I think I'll buy a different flavor later on...

on 5/6/2003 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These are shiny and smell great, but one of them fell apart. When I put the wand back in, the plastic stopper on top popped off and the whole thing started leaking like crazy. This doesn't happen often, so I still would buy this product again.

on 1/30/2003 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

These are liquid versions of the chapsticks. My favorites are Vanilla and Strawberry. They smell so good and they add a ton of shine to my lips. They're pretty cheap and they last forever on my lips. They work nice over lipsticks but I tend to wear mine alone. I bought mine at KMart.

Popular Lip Glosses