April 19, 2014 | 1040 users online

Loose Powders - Ben Nye - Neutral Set translucent powder

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2004 2:28:00 PM More reviews by annieway

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i really do like this powder. i have VERY oily skin that is hard to control. i'm going to get the BN Final Seal next. i still get a little oily but this is probably the best powder for it. the only thing i really dont like is the packaging-very big pain in the butt so i put it in another powder container. will update after trying with the Final Seal. UPDATE-with the Final Seal, this stuff is the BEST!!! buy both of these together!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2004 8:39:00 PM More reviews by auburn420

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought some of this last weekend and I like it pretty well so far. I have oily skin and never dreamed I would use stage make up, but when I saw the recs here I couldn't pass it up. I get a little oily after 6 hours or so, but it is working better than the last several powders I tried. A midday touch up and I am set. UPDATE: I still really like this powder. It goes on sheer and keeps the oilies at bay. I no longer have to "cover" my skin to get a good finish!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2004 2:48:00 PM More reviews by nightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product especially for oily skin! It is very hard to find a good powder that let me get shiny 2 hours after I put it on. This works and goes on with out color. I am dark-skinned so it does look a bit ashy when I first put it on but after an hour it goes away and I'm still matte. I dab a little pressed powder in my skin color over the BN powder to avoid this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2004 6:17:00 AM More reviews by FL_peach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fabulous powder! I have gone through so many loose powders lately searching for something to keep me from getting so shiny. This stuff does the job. By lunchtime, I dust a little more over my face and stay shine-free all day! I bought mine in the shaker bottle, and was a little confused when it came as to how to use it. But, I just popped open one of my reject loose powder containers, emptied it out, and put the Ben Nye in. Works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2004 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Carolynbeck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have the shaker fair powder, it works well for putting all over your face when you are done w/ your makeup. It keeps your makeup in place all day. Great light powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2004 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Tamira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

FABULOUS! DOES WHAT IT SAYS! STOPS SHINE! STOPS SWEAT! GREAT FOR MY PERFORMANCES OR FOR LOOKING FLAWLESS ANY TIME (over great foundation)! ENOUGH SAID!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by sabine

fabulous! it sets your foundation without adding any color. i dab my face with it using a big phat (lol...) powder puff. i love it! it sets oh so well. the package is gonna last forever...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 1:27:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

This powder sets your foundation without adding any color. I got the 3 oz shaker bottle for only $7.00.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2003 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Zanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Another staple for my train case. The anti-perspirant ingredient makes it great for wearing under stage lights or just dancing at a club all night. I sometimes mix it with BN's Banana Visage Poudre, which is my daily powder. I always use it to set my shadows, liners, and lips, along with BN's LiquiSet and Final Seal, or Mehron's Barrier Spray. It helps keep makeup off of your clothing, your s/o's face, etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2003 10:41:00 PM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This powder is the bomb! It keeps your makeup in place, REALLY WELL. If you have problems with concealer creasing and sliding around, this powder is for you. Doesn't matter what concealer you use, pat some of this on immediately after you put your concealer on, blend it in lightly, and you are literally "set" for the day, maybe even 2 days! Also contains anti-perspirants, so it's a great summer powder.