September 22, 2014 | 1976 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Falling in Love

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 5:00:00 PM More reviews by vle1031

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful, romantic, sweet fragrance that definitely makes me feel lovely, feminine, and happy. :) It is very simple and a pick me up.

The problem that it lasts about two hours. If this lasted longer then it would become an HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2008 10:15:00 PM More reviews by MissingGirl

This fragrance is what i thought aquolina's PINK SUGAR would actually smell like, and to me they are both similar except falling in love isn't as complex as pink sugar and falling in love has blackberry witch is very prominent on me that pink sugar doesn't have! All in all they are both similar to my nose and i like them both., the price-tag is a little steep tho for what it is and has no lasting power. My husband loves this one on me tho so i will probably wear and repurchase this just to make him happy hehe=)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2008 2:34:00 PM More reviews by peasloveandhominy

This is my favorite perfume ever. It's like a grown up version of cotton candy. It doesn't smell fake, it's not overpowering and it's not too 'young' (IMO). As with all Philosophy scents, the staying power in the skin is little to none. I always spray my perfume in my hair and on my clothes anyway so the scent lasts forever on me, but on the skin it's gone within an hour usually. I have received compliments on this perfume and I never have with other perfumes. I will buy this again and again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sheal77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yummy..I picked this little gem up at Sephora and was pleasantly surprised by the clean, delicious fruity smell. Love the fact that I can spritz some on throughout the day for a pick me up and not have that overpowering perfume-y smell. It's a subtle blackberry/raspberry & vanilla scent that is just perfect for work. FABULOUS....

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 9:46:00 AM More reviews by GoddessofGlam

I am a fragrance junkie, with at least 50 different bottles in my bathroom at present. Falling in love is the one that I most often reach for. It is deliciously lovely. The best way to describe it is blueberry cotton candy, but in a very light, not overpowering way. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it, and asked what it is and where people can buy it. I have a friend that never got into any type of fragrance in her life, and when she smelled this, she bought it the next day. THAT is how good this stuff smells. It is absolutely wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2008 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Bronxy

I do agree with some of the other reviews that this fragrance doesn't have the greatest staying power, but I still love it....I have had men call me after a date to ask me what perfume I was wearing because I smelt incredible....and I have had men I don't even know approach me to ask me what I am wearing because they would like to purchase it for their girlfriends or wives....and the guys and girls that I work with always stop by my desk to smell me....lol...sounds kinda of weird when you write it down...This frangrance is definitely worth a try :o)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2008 10:03:00 AM More reviews by rosemerry56

I've been enjoying Falling in Love all this past summer. Along with the perfume oil roller ball so I can layer a bit and get a tiny bit more lasting power. And I do mean tiny; it doesn't last too long on me. But that's okay; I still think it's beautiful and not too pricey. I used to wear Trish McEvoy's No. 9 which truthfully didn't last all that long either so at least I'm saving a couple bucks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2008 6:46:00 AM More reviews by nverno

This smells really good, and like one of the previous reviewers before me said, it reminds me of Trish McEvoy's blackberry and vanilla and at a fraction of the price.

It's a lightly clean, sweet fragrance with blackberry and vanilla, but not too sweet. Very feminine and pretty.

I still prefer the Trish McEvoy Blackberry Vanilla to this because although it's expensive, it lasts much better throughout the day. I find that falling in love doesn't have the greatest staying power. It's labeled as "spray fragrance," not eau de toliette or parfum. So maybe the spray fragrance formula just isn't as strong.

I might repurchase it again, but for me it would be used more as a body splash (an expensive body splash). The bottle is conveniently sized and shaped for travel if you wanted to throw it in your purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 6:51:00 AM More reviews by kattymat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a beautiful fragrance and seriously under-rated. Yes, I agree with all the other reviews that it's staying power leaves a lot to be desired, but it doesn't change the fact that it is just so fresh, subtle, pretty, clean and happy. I feel happy when I wear it. This is my 3rd bottle and I love that it is close to the skin so that you have to be close to smell it which is how I like my fragrances to be. I keep it in my bag so that I can spray at midday and it will last me until night time. You do get mini-whiffs of yourself during the day with this. HG for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2008 12:20:00 AM More reviews by talexs

I love this fragrance, it reminds me of Trish McEvoy's blackberry and vanilla and at a fraction of the price. It is sweet, but not too sweet, the berry fragrance seems to do a good job of cutting the sweet fragrance. The only thing I would change is the staying power of, even when I layer it just doesn't last. But I love it so much I will keep trying