November 23, 2014 | 2033 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Lace EDT

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2003 9:30:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

I found it! In my search for the foodiest smelling vanilla never in my wildest dreams did I think I would find it in Vanilla Lace! It smells like butter cookies with toasted brown sugar. This is the sweetest among all the vanilla scents I own.

I also love MAC MV2, L'Occitane Vanilla, TBS Vanilla. Other sweet smelling foody goodies I like and own are BBW Toasted Hazelnut and Korres Bitter Almonds.

EDIT: From now on I will listen to what DanielleWilliams says. I traced this as the cause of my headache. On me the butter cookie scent fades during drydown and the amber takes over. I love it but majority rules--Makes whoever I am with dizzy too. Does not go with my chemistry apparently- Drats this seemed perfect for me.

Check out the better options above on my second paragraph. Sigh. My search for a buttery vanilla I can wear continues.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2003 1:39:00 PM More reviews by maandusa

*** update: this became overwhelmingly cloying -- and as much as i adore vanilla, that's saying alot. ***

i. am. in love.

this is a LOVELY vanilla scent! i adore all things vanilla, and this is a wonderful, warm, rich vanilla. it's not a pure vanilla (according to VS website, it's a blend of vanilla and orchid with hints of amber and musk), but it's simply a beautiful fragrance. i don't find it too sweet, as some vanillas can be, or too perfumey.

i normally just wear vanilla extract as a perfume, but now i find myself reaching for this more and more!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2003 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Happyy

I absolutely love love love vanilla lace! Vanilla lovers out there, this is the ultimate one. When it was discontinued a while back, Victoria's Secret had to bring it back by popular demand. This has been my signature scent for daytime only for about 10 years!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2003 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Hannah30

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love, love, love vanilla. This is a warm fragrance that is not overpowering, and it smells great. The color of the splash is and amber syrup shade. It smells delicious. Very vanilla and very comforting.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2003 11:46:00 AM More reviews by krissynap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most warm smell, I love it for fall and winter. It lingers all day too - especially if you layer. Make you smell so sweet and soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2003 3:03:00 PM More reviews by lilbabychula

I smelled this yesterday and i fell in love. It's a soft vanilla scent with hints of other stuff in it....very sexy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Lulaq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this spray so much. Vanilla is what I always wear and this is great to freshen up with, It is a warm vanilla with a hint of alcohol and spice. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2003 10:18:00 AM More reviews by brooklynchick

This is a great vanilla - but I tend to lean more toward the BBW Vanilla Sugar for cooler temps. This is not too expensive, and is a soft vanilla.

Update: Don't like it anymore - and don't like the BBW Vanilla Sugar anymore either. Guess my tastes have changed. 2nd update: Now I like the Vanilla Lace in the body splash, just not in the edt.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2003 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on sale at Victoria's with the Vanilla Lace body lotion and body cream. I used it for a while but eventually threw it out. I don't know why, but it has a different smell than the body products. It smells too strong and a bit chemical. After a while, I just couldn't stand it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2003 7:11:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't like this vanilla at all. It has a strong "other" scent going on, that smells to me like some kind of heavy, artificial floral or musk and gave me an instant headache. I'll stick to St. Ive's Swiss Vanilla!