Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

3.8

It has a light green tea scent. Not too strong, just light enough. It doesnít last as long as some of the other perfumes I have, but it also is pretty cheap, $20 CND/ US can get a pretty good amount bottle and it last quite a while, as I donít wear this everyday, just mostly when I go out shopping or something.

This really does smell more like a body spray than a perfume. It's very light and airy, not strong at all. I think of it as a very casual perfume.

The scent is very clean and sheer, so can be a very good choice for everyday wear. But the lasting powering is horrible.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this perfume from my grandma when I was younger (about 13).
It is okay. It doesn't smell bad, but it doesn't really smell like a perfume. It's more like a body spray type of smell.

Is a good 'starter' perfume I guess.
I got this when it first came out too lolz..(super long time ago)
Though the cap did break on me (damn cheap plastic)...it's a SUPER soft hint of scent, doesn't last the longest. Approx. (1 full school day but at the end it's just a hint of it left)

Neon-green sweet and tangy and utterly boistrus citrus unsuccessfully restrained by its dour oakmoss base.

The problem with Green Tea Intense is that a) it's shrill and incredibly unsubtle for a perfume based on such a classically subtle note and b) it's a bad and extremely obvious copy of a popular classic (Eau Parfumee Au The Vert).

To be worn to the gym and nowhere else.

i use it as a daily perfume because it's pretty light... the cheap plastic cap annoys me. if i pay a premium for a departmental store perfume, i expect cute packaging worth my while. i wont repurchase because there are so many other scents out there

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Very fresh and revitalizing. Great for summer, weekends, and travel. Smells very "green" and pure.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this scent! It's light and soft and when I do wear fragrance this is the one will spritz on.

This is a simple, yet divine scent!! It's soemthing you could weat in the summer or at work and not give the people around you a headache.

I usually go for woodsy/spicy/orinetals but this is one of the fresh, light fragrances that I have enjoyed for many years.

Popular Fragrances