Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

3.8

on 3/16/2009 1:09:00 AM

The scent is very clean and sheer, so can be a very good choice for everyday wear. But the lasting powering is horrible.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this perfume from my grandma when I was younger (about 13).
It is okay. It doesn't smell bad, but it doesn't really smell like a perfume. It's more like a body spray type of smell.

on 2/27/2009 12:46:00 AM

Is a good 'starter' perfume I guess.
I got this when it first came out too lolz..(super long time ago)
Though the cap did break on me (damn cheap plastic)...it's a SUPER soft hint of scent, doesn't last the longest. Approx. (1 full school day but at the end it's just a hint of it left)

on 2/16/2009 11:20:00 PM

Neon-green sweet and tangy and utterly boistrus citrus unsuccessfully restrained by its dour oakmoss base.

The problem with Green Tea Intense is that a) it's shrill and incredibly unsubtle for a perfume based on such a classically subtle note and b) it's a bad and extremely obvious copy of a popular classic (Eau Parfumee Au The Vert).

To be worn to the gym and nowhere else.

on 1/30/2009 11:14:00 PM

i use it as a daily perfume because it's pretty light... the cheap plastic cap annoys me. if i pay a premium for a departmental store perfume, i expect cute packaging worth my while. i wont repurchase because there are so many other scents out there

on 1/24/2009 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Very fresh and revitalizing. Great for summer, weekends, and travel. Smells very "green" and pure.

on 1/11/2009 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this scent! It's light and soft and when I do wear fragrance this is the one will spritz on.

This is a simple, yet divine scent!! It's soemthing you could weat in the summer or at work and not give the people around you a headache.

I usually go for woodsy/spicy/orinetals but this is one of the fresh, light fragrances that I have enjoyed for many years.

on 1/1/2009 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is lovely for the daytime, it's very refreshing and lasts fairly well, it's one of my favorites but i'd always wear something richer for the evening if given the choice, this is just too light.
Lovely packaging, good price (especially if you hunt down the 100ml tester packs) & overall a lovely light scent.

on 1/1/2009 5:28:00 PM

This is a great, light, non-offensive scent, meaning that I can wear it to work. I like it best on the weekend! The lotion and body creme are to die for.

Popular Fragrances