October 20, 2014 | 2063 users online

Polishes - OPI - Malaga Wine

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by nata_lilie

This is my absolute FAVORITE shade of red. In a dark evening light, this appears to be an intensely deep, blood red with blue-ish undertones. In bright light, it's a clean, glossy red. This is a super versatile colour and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2008 7:03:00 PM More reviews by maybeiloveyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

(click continued for pic) This is an absolutely gorgeous red color. Sometimes it looks a little dark and sometimes it looks a little "light" (not too light though) but overall it's a very pretty deep red/wine color. I think it will be flattering on all skin colors, and it looks great against my medium skintone. The polish lasts a VERY long time, mine lasted about two weeks before it started to chip (base coat + two coats of color + top coat)! You could see my nails growing out before you could start to see it chip - and I'm a college student so I definitely don't baby my nails. continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 12:18:00 PM More reviews by em1282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is quickly becoming my all-time favorite red. It's not very wine-y on my olive skin, but it is gorgeous and can be worn year-round. I think it would look good on everyone--this might sound weird but I think it "warms up" the skin on my hands, or makes me seem more tan than I am right now. It lasts long (usually about a week depending on what you do--mine lasts through dishes and even a dogbath :)) and the new brush is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 1:17:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

Omg is this one of the most beautiful colors OPI created...i love it! It's the perfect deep berry and it's not dark dark, just perfect. It suits every skin tone, i think. It's a matte color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 1:27:00 AM More reviews by mlit2384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this colour and absolutely LOVED it, it went on smoothly and looked fantastic muted magenta-reddish color..I'm med beige brown skin tone and find that some of the more popular OPI's don't look that flattering on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2007 10:04:00 PM More reviews by eileen42588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My all time favorite red nail polish. It isn't too bright, or too dark. Its perfect...that's all I can say :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 6:57:00 PM More reviews by queserasera

I love Malaga Wine; it is a great year-round red. It is a beautiful dark blue-ish red. I love that it is shiny without being shimmery. Additionally, OPI has remade their brushes and it makes using their nail polishes really easy, even for amateurs like myself. Two coats of Malaga Wine lasts on my nails for about 6 days with Poshe top coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2007 1:00:00 PM More reviews by erynnj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is probably my favorite red "ish" by opi, it is a wine color not a marron by any means. the finish is divine and this is my favorite formula by opi the opauge finish :) this is a great red!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2007 10:20:00 PM More reviews by productguru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my favorite classic Reds by OPI. This works great on olive skin tones, but if you're looking for a nice bloody deep red, it's a friendly tone that works on a lot of skin types. I LOVE the fact that it's not metallic but yet is still really intense.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2007 9:01:00 PM More reviews by zombiekitten87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

.A really pretty creme/matte red, dark, ALMOST plummy (like the inside of a plum anyway). Needs a couple of coats of course, but its nice with a top coat.
0.5 fl oz