August 21, 2014 | 966 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Jenny__Girl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eye makeup remover for non-waterproof formulas! I use it on a cotton pad and just hold over each eye for several seconds and then remove the eye makeup.

I have very sensitive eyes, and it is non-irritating to me and does a through job. I love this stuff!

However, the packaging is kind of cheap and the cap doesn't always seem to snap shut completely

Have repurchased anyway, numerous times..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by ilovemeandmelovesi

it's my favorite eye makeup remover next to almay pads. doesn't sting, really cheap, and lasts for a decent amount of time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice remover for face makeup or eyeshadows. I need something stronger for removing waterproof mascara. But with this remover my face feels CLEAN! Rebuy Yes!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by xbebej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makeup remover doesn't remove waterproof mascara AT ALL, nor eyeliner, Olive Oil does a better job even.. The remover seems like it's only water (has no smell or any oil), it's equal to using water to remove makeup, I don't like this ~

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by ThickerSister

This product does not take off waterproof eyeliner or regular eyeliner. Also it really burns and I hated this product. I did not even bother to finish it I just used it on other people when I do their makeup because I def. can not use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Virgodolce

I love this make up remover because you get the most for the money in comparison to the other brands I saw at CVS. It doesn't sting my sensitive eyes and takes off all my MU - its my go-to when I run out of Bliss Lid&Lash

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by mschumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an okay eye makeup remover. It takes off eyeshadow and some regular mascara. However, this remover does very little to remove waterproof mascara or layers of kohl eyeliner.

Not only that, but the formula stings your eyes. I find a better remover to be Vaseline, swabbing the lashes upward. I hear Lancome's remover is better (oil-based), but it's $34 CAD...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2010 5:04:00 AM More reviews by kjellybelly

It only removes eye shadow well. I had to swipe at least three times to remove my non-waterproof mascara. My waterproof mascara didn't budge even after numerous swipes. The formula didn't leave any oily residue and wasn't drying. If you only use eye shadow and nothing else then this would be a good buy.
I will definitely NOT repurchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by PaulaGL

I don't wear a lot of make up, and if it is only eye shadow, then this product works well. If I wear mascara, then I have to swipe a few times... and I have the feeling there is some more left. It stings a little.

But if you just wear eye shadow, you don't have to work so hard, changes are you will be also pain free, and considering the price... it is not bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by teach2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works fine for removing eyeshadow, but it does not remove mascara well, even after several swipes. It also stings my eyes. The amount of product you get for the money is great. Too bad it doesn't perform better for removing mascara.