September 16, 2014 | 1429 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by realdaheeyum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for over a year. I continually buy it at Walgreens over and over, because I haven't found anything I like better! I've used Lancome and more, but I keep coming back to this. My only complaint is that on Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner, it doesn't fully remove it, but I think it's the strength of the liner. I just can't get it fully removed in 1 session. But otherwise, I use a cotton ball with it and it takes off everything on my eyes :) Can't ask for anything more!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by kowaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason I would buy this again is because it does not burn my eyes even if i get it inside (well it burns a little but it s not bad at all). However I am not very impressed by this item, it does not take off my water proof mascara or eye liner well. I usually end up waken up with raccoon eyes in the morning even though i let the cotton pads sit on my eyes for a good minute.
I still like to use extra virgin olive oil but to be honest if you get some in your eyes it hurts like hell

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Jenny__Girl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eye makeup remover for non-waterproof formulas! I use it on a cotton pad and just hold over each eye for several seconds and then remove the eye makeup.

I have very sensitive eyes, and it is non-irritating to me and does a through job. I love this stuff!

However, the packaging is kind of cheap and the cap doesn't always seem to snap shut completely

Have repurchased anyway, numerous times..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by ilovemeandmelovesi

it's my favorite eye makeup remover next to almay pads. doesn't sting, really cheap, and lasts for a decent amount of time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice remover for face makeup or eyeshadows. I need something stronger for removing waterproof mascara. But with this remover my face feels CLEAN! Rebuy Yes!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by xbebej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makeup remover doesn't remove waterproof mascara AT ALL, nor eyeliner, Olive Oil does a better job even.. The remover seems like it's only water (has no smell or any oil), it's equal to using water to remove makeup, I don't like this ~

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by ThickerSister

This product does not take off waterproof eyeliner or regular eyeliner. Also it really burns and I hated this product. I did not even bother to finish it I just used it on other people when I do their makeup because I def. can not use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Virgodolce

I love this make up remover because you get the most for the money in comparison to the other brands I saw at CVS. It doesn't sting my sensitive eyes and takes off all my MU - its my go-to when I run out of Bliss Lid&Lash

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by mschumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an okay eye makeup remover. It takes off eyeshadow and some regular mascara. However, this remover does very little to remove waterproof mascara or layers of kohl eyeliner.

Not only that, but the formula stings your eyes. I find a better remover to be Vaseline, swabbing the lashes upward. I hear Lancome's remover is better (oil-based), but it's $34 CAD...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2010 5:04:00 AM More reviews by kjellybelly

It only removes eye shadow well. I had to swipe at least three times to remove my non-waterproof mascara. My waterproof mascara didn't budge even after numerous swipes. The formula didn't leave any oily residue and wasn't drying. If you only use eye shadow and nothing else then this would be a good buy.
I will definitely NOT repurchase this again.