August 20, 2014 | 1041 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2009 9:21:00 AM More reviews by ChibsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in bunny hop (if layered lightly, it's a shimmery light-ish pink, but if layered too heavily, it's a shiny metallic silver). I guess it isn't too bad but i prefer MAC's paint pot. The texture for this is much smoother than the paint pots. Glides on smoothly but can glide off just as easy. It's so not 'creaseless' for me and so i rarely ever wear it on my eyelids. I just use it in my tear ducts for that brightening look. i got it on sale and wouldn't buy it again even at the discounted price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by vickyj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these eyeshadows I have "my date is my brother, birthday suit and skinny jeans. I put them over the top of too faced shadow insurance and they lasted a good 10 hours it can be applied sheer or heavy I use a brush to apply it and do a couple of thin layers. Its a lovely colour on my ghost white skin and I havn't noticed any smell. There is alot of product but its not the cheepest, I would definatly repurchase this though and I love the effect they gives.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by gagajm

loved the way it looked when the lady who was trying to sell em the stuff put it on. not so much when i got it home. maybe im retarded with cream shadows but i cant get it to look at all the same :(

otherwise i love the cute names for the products :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Chrysantza

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of the best BeneFit products! I have this in Pre-Nup (dark rose pink/peach) and Strut (dark gray). Of course it goes on over my UDPP! It really does last all day even when it's warm out. The key to having this live up to its "creaseless" name is to use a good brush and a light hand (but that probably is a great rule for ALL cosmetics, right?). Layer it on lightly, blend well, and you can always go back and add more if you want. For reference: I'm a brunette PPP, cool-toned, dark brown eyes. Pre-Nup ("rose metal") is a lovely flattering pink shadow for daytime.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by KikiBee09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This colour looks great with my blue-gray eyes. It lasts for at least a full eight hours or so without fading and hasn't creased on my eyelids as of yet. I think the trick (as other reviewers have mentioned...) is to layer this shadow in thin layers and making sure you give each layer time to dry before applying another. Skinny Jeans looks good all over the lid up to the crease with a bit of black liner and mascara. Super quick and easy product to use in the morning! I'm looking forward to trying more of these shadows by BeneFit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just picked this up in Skinny Jeans and Strut. SK is so far my favorite, no creasing and the color stays very intense through the wear. I used it with a primer and it was harder to blend but stayed put! Without a primer was easier to layer and blend without looking like i have anything too strong on, but it faded relatively fast. So far I'm giving it a 5 because it lasts longer than my Dior shadows (even with primer) and does.not.fade! Strut is a bit darker and may be harder to use simply because of that, but i'm hoping to get more wear out of it when it's summer and I have more color in my skin. Wish I had known about these sooner!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 10:59:00 AM More reviews by saraswank

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product! I actually got a full size free at sephora (it was one of those beauty insider gifties with purchase...usually the sample sizes are stingy but for some reason this was a full sample size. I got it a few months ago and still haven't even made a dent in it because there's so much product). I typically use the sephra eye base with this on top (I apply it to my lids with a concealer brush) followed by mac shadow. I get compliments on my eye makup all the time and this stuff imparts a perfect (subtle) sheen and undertone. I can't say enough good things about it. I have no idea how much it costs because I got it for free but I will buy it when it eventually runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by NYC0000

Great eyeshadow! It truely is creaseless IF you layer on the shadow! If you put it on too thick in one shot, it will crease. I have been a devout MAC user and don't think I will ever go back! This line last so much longer, color is more brilliant, and the glass tub packaging is more alluring! My favorite color is birhday suite. The only downsides are the glitter specks, but they are sparse. I also don't like to use my finger and I don't think the old shadow brushes are appropriate for cream shadow. Try the various colors at Sephora first!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by mandycool01

i have this in bunny hop. its a light pink color that i cant even see when i put it on, i use it as an eyeshadow base. sometimes it works and some of the time eyeshadow will crease on top of this. i got this as a BI from Sephora. its a tiny pot with a screw top. Not good as a base but probably decent as a shadow in a different color, but not worth the money to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 6:14:00 AM More reviews by normajeane73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. Does not crease, easy to blend, and comes in really good colors. You can use your finger or a brush (I bought the talent brush from Benefit, it's really good!) It's pricey but worth it.