BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

In LOVE with these things. I have been through two containers (Birthday Suit - a neutral, goldish color, and Honey Bunny - terracotta nude). I love them alone or used under eyeshadow as a primer. These are fabulous and I will continue to purchase over and over again. When worn alone or under shadows, I don't see any creasing for 16 hours and that is why I will be faithful to this product. My skin and eyelids are very oily. I would recommend this to girls with oily lids.

I received a free sample from Sephora and was excited to try it as I love MAC's paint pots and love trying similar products. I have to say the Benefit's creaseless cream shades are the bomb!!! It was very easy to apply and blend, didn't crease (even after 12 hours of wear), and e/s applied over top stayed on beautifully. Definitely will purchase a few now and give them a try.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm NC-27, warm light-toned skin. I purchased two shades: Skinny Jeans and Birthday Suit. The application is smooth and easy. Nice finish and beautiful colors, but too much shine and shimmer for my aged eye-lids. The staying power is decent enough. However, it doesn't come close to Bobbi Brown's creme shadows or Shiseido's Hydro-powder shadows (my favorites). I wish BeneFit would make a few matte versions of these!

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

A recent convert to MAC Paint Pots, I was really intrigued to compare these after hearing many good things. I think Benefit may have the edge. A fantastic shadow and/or base, that on me lasts longer and better than Paint Pots. I've got super-oily lids and this stuff just won't quit. The colour range is really interesting - there are some wonderfully subtle neutrals and surprising, funky shades. I tried Skinny Jeans - a lovely, buildable pewter - and went back and bought Stiletto, RSVP, and Get Figgy. Fantastic product, do try it even if you've never used (or always hated) cream shadows. It'll cure you.

Amazing, fool proof cream eyeshadows!! The best ones out there. They will not crease, can be used like MAC paint pots. Lots of colours, natural and dramatic to choose from. Sets quite quickly.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Awful, awful, awful. Greasy and creases like mad no matter what you put under it. Don't fall for the kitschy packaging in this line.

I got this as a deluxe sample. I didn't like it at all. It feels really slimy. I much prefer the consistency of Nars cream shadows. I'm glad I didn't waste $ on this.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in bunny hop (if layered lightly, it's a shimmery light-ish pink, but if layered too heavily, it's a shiny metallic silver). I guess it isn't too bad but i prefer MAC's paint pot. The texture for this is much smoother than the paint pots. Glides on smoothly but can glide off just as easy. It's so not 'creaseless' for me and so i rarely ever wear it on my eyelids. I just use it in my tear ducts for that brightening look. i got it on sale and wouldn't buy it again even at the discounted price.

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I love these eyeshadows I have "my date is my brother, birthday suit and skinny jeans. I put them over the top of too faced shadow insurance and they lasted a good 10 hours it can be applied sheer or heavy I use a brush to apply it and do a couple of thin layers. Its a lovely colour on my ghost white skin and I havn't noticed any smell. There is alot of product but its not the cheepest, I would definatly repurchase this though and I love the effect they gives.

loved the way it looked when the lady who was trying to sell em the stuff put it on. not so much when i got it home. maybe im retarded with cream shadows but i cant get it to look at all the same :(

otherwise i love the cute names for the products :)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products