April 17, 2014 | 951 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Mango Body Butter

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by zeppelin15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Yummy! This smells delicious!

The body butter collection does a wonderful jump of making the skin feel so moisturized. I usually out this on at night after a bath.

The only problem is that when I wake up in the morning, my skin still feels greasy!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by QuarterHorseNPaints7

I really like The Body Shop body butters and i love the smell of mango. This body butter doesn't smell like a mango at all to me.. it smells like a peach! My fiance said it smells like peach cobbler.. but he said it smells really good. I like the texture and the way it feels but i wish it smelled more like a mango... but it still smells good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Preeti88

This is one of my favourite body butters as it absorbs better than some and smells heavenly. The moisture lasts for a fair amount of time and does not leave you feeling greasy.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

Gave me a rash that I could not get rid of for weeks... not very pleasant.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by iliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing texture, smells wonderful too and the scent lasts all day. Love the colours & design of the package and i wouldn't mind the price if it weren't so incredibly greasy. I used minimum amount, took way too long to absorb, felt unbelievable greasy and i had to re-shower 15minutes from application cause i couldn't stop itching!! Tried it again some days later, same results, unfortunately. Too bad cause i really loved the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Annagraham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this. The Body Shop is a terrific Eco-friendly brand, and they have created a luxurious body butter. It hydrates really well, and it smells amazing. There is nothing overly special about the way it looks. The butter has a light orange tinge, no shimmer or glitter. It is a bit of a splurge if you're just looking for a normal, everyday lotion, but the scent is so good, it makes ithe extra bucks worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by mellie48

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love mango so i am a little biased on this. It is a quite strong mango smell, however what seals the deal is the amount of 'you smell really nice' from the male population! Or maybe they just like mangoes. It is a nice fruity tropical smell, which gives me a hint of summertime in the midst of a dreary winter.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by rxqueen011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really have to agree (and laugh) with ScarlettBegonias review. I received this in a swap recently and my first thought was sparkling peach, but not in a good way. The butter itself is rich and moisturizing, but a little greasy. I will use it up on my feet, but not purchase again. It smells funky on me. It doesn't even smell like mango in the jar...not even close! The Mango lotion has a better mango scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the smell of this body butter but it smells more like a peach to me.I only need a small amount of this product to put all over my hands which was great and it wasn't greasy at all. It absorbed in my skin right away and moisturizes really well. Definitely one of my favourite body butter scents! (:
Price: the mini ones are $8CAN and the full sized one is $20CAN. i got this when they had a promotion which was buy a basket for 5 dollars and get 50% off on all products excluding gift sets so i got it for $10Can

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love mango and this butter moisturizes well, but I get sick of that sweet fruity smell rather quickly, so I don't think I'll buy it again.