December 20, 2014 | 858 users online

Blush - MAC - Harmony

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Tommy546

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this blush alot of the time I wear make up!!

It is easy to blend and perfect for a natural contour!!

I sometimes mix this with other MAC blush shades and I feel it is simply amazing. Matches any make up look and it's really buildable!

I will be getting this shade again for sure.

I have been using this for years now and I've no where near even started to wear into this powder.

It's worth every penny and suites alot of skin types/colours!!

it's great!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 7:33:00 AM More reviews by gisele091

Amazing contour blush. For those who can wear this color blush..it looks really natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by MadHattress

THIS IS THE BEST BLUSH I'VE EVER APPLIED ON MY CHEEKBONES. I PLEDGE HARMONY ETERNAL LOVE. PERIOD.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by MAClovaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use Harmony to contour my face and make my cheek bones look more visible because I am a wee bit chubby and I don't have defined cheek bones at all, I also use this to contour my nose. It a light brown, almost looks like a bronze, its a little lighter than chocolate milk. Looks great, goes with many shades for blush!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by thefrogqueen

I would never need to buy this again.It's so soft i hardly have to touch my brush to it to get a huge amount of colour. SUPER pigmented. I use this for contouring although sometimes it seems a tad dark and a tad too bricky-brown coloured. I am quite fair skinned. but it has its contouring uses.

I dont find much staying power in MAC blushes I'm afraid. They fade after an hour or two and by the end of the day are completely gone if I didnt have time to reapply.

The thing I do like about MAC blushes is the smell. Most people think im mental, but I do think they have the most pleasant, soft aroma.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

This is a matte, warm beige blush. It almost gets the job done: Contours the cheeks and attempts to create that slightly sculpted effect. The only issue is, I can't seem to use it anywhere else but the cheeks, while still looking normal and not some orange-striped freak. Contour colors are supposed to be shadow-like, meaning they ought to mimic the natural shadow cast by the existing contours of the face, and that natural shadow is rarely warm, orangey or rosy; normally it's more ashy and dull. Now, I realize something even remotely greyish could never look right on any skin tone, but if only Harmony were to be just a tad taupier or slightly more muted, I think it would make a much more successful contour color. But being as it is, I think it works better as a bronzer rather than a contour powder. It's a beautiful summer blush, but I wouldn't repurchase for sculpting. "Sculpt" is the one to do that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 4:46:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased after watching some videos on contouring on youtube and reading the reviews on MUA. Many people seemed to recommend this blush as an ideal contouring powder and I love it for that purpose! Perfect matte shade for my fair complexion as it's neither too dark or light, plus not overly pink in undertones. Very pigmented and finely milled which makes it easily to blend and buff into my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by cserannie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Harmony. I use it as a contour with the blush Dame, also from MAC. I have several blushes but these two seems to be my favorites because they are matte! Nars has lots of shimmer that sometimes I like, sometimes it makes me scream. Now I am more of a girl with glittery eye shadows but subtle blushes. I am a NW 20 and Harmony matches me perfectly, it's not to dark, not too red, just a simple brown that gives me a sculpted look. Definitely my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by 0o0shopaholic0o0

My most used blush.. I use it for contouring everyday!
would definitely re-purchase it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by linhyyx

A very good contouring blusher. Works on my medium beige skin tone pretty well. I think I am an NC25, actually don't quite me on that because I've never bought a foundation from them, only a concealer. Anyways this really helps to define my cheeks without being muddy. The MA applied it on me at the counter but she did not know how to apply it on. It looked like she was trying to draw a circle on my cheekbones. She applied too much on and didn't blend it out properly. Sometimes I seriously don't know what is wrong with these MAC MAs. Perhaps not experienced enough to be working on different people. Oh well, just go and grab this coz you won't regret it :)