October 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2007 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Lafina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the bath bars, they are so moisturizing! This smells like cotton candy and a slushee, love the smell. A bit pricey for one, but I split mine up. Will repurchase. Love Lush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by baxter78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I know the smell is unusual, but I am drawn to it. I smelled all of the bubble bars available at the store and this is the one I selected. To me it smells sweet, like cherry-flavored candy. I haven't bathed with it yet, so I will have to come back to rate my satisfaction there.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2006 11:29:00 PM More reviews by high_yellow

It smells like plastic- like a mattel doll. That really is my only opinion of it. It is soap, it does lather, but it smells of plastic.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2006 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Libellule1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It smell like Rock Star, a sweet candy scent, but it smell like plastic too. I prefer to use Snow Fairy as a bubble bath, the scent is similar but better. Also, I get less bubbles than usual and they disappear quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2006 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sweetdevilgirl

I liked this a lot. It smells pretty good, but could smell a little more like candy . It gives a nice amount of bubbles - I like the bubble bars more than the balls because I like a nice foamy bubbly bath! I think it's over priced though, but still a nice product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2006 9:10:00 AM More reviews by swirlygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Possibly my favourite bubble bar. Lovely and moisturising, makes my skin feel silky, and is brilliant when used with Rock Star soap and Candy Fluff.

If you like sweet smells then this is for you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2006 7:41:00 AM More reviews by cyber_showgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this and pick a couple up each time I go into Lush. I live in a soft water area, and one bar does me two pink-sweetie-scented moisturising baths of complete loveliness, with oodles of bubbles, and great chunks of cocoa butter to soften the skin. Lush's Bubble Bars are LOADS better than their Ballistics (it's a mystery to me why the ballistics seem to get all the press), and IMHO this is the best of all the Bubble Bars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2006 4:20:00 AM More reviews by jowork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the sweet vanilla scent of this bubble bar and it goes great with Rock Star soap and Candy Fluff dusting powder. It gives a good amount of bubbles too, but only if I use at least half of the bar, which makes it quite expensive per bubble bath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2006 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great if you have eczema. I crumble one into the bath, and I emerge with soft skin. It also has my favorite lush scent- just like rock star! I get loads of bubbles, which isn't too bad. makes me happy everytime I buy one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2006 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Shanrae

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this first in a big multi item swap and I didn't know what it even was! I thought maybe it was a weird kind of scrub, so that how I used it. I took about a quater of the bar and applied it like I'd use a salt or sugar scrub. And I loved the results I got--I was thinking "huh, a scrub that actually lathers, too. Wow." Well, then I found out what it's intended purpose was. Since I am not too much of a bath fan (two 6 year old use this same tub, so there are tons of their things around) I couldn't get too excited to use it for bubbles. But, I've been using it as a scrub and I really like it! I've repurchased several times now and just love it. GREAT scent, totally girly and feminine, and for me, incredibly relaxing. I love to use it before bed. Lovely.