LUSH Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

4.2

Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Lauryl Betaine, Laureth 4, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Cocoamide DEA, Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), D&C Red No. 33, Candy Flowers.

on 1/19/2007 10:06:00 PM

Smells like pink candy - sweet and creamy and bubbly. I split mine too. Love this product and have repurchased.

on 1/17/2007 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the bath bars, they are so moisturizing! This smells like cotton candy and a slushee, love the smell. A bit pricey for one, but I split mine up. Will repurchase. Love Lush.

on 1/5/2007 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I know the smell is unusual, but I am drawn to it. I smelled all of the bubble bars available at the store and this is the one I selected. To me it smells sweet, like cherry-flavored candy. I haven't bathed with it yet, so I will have to come back to rate my satisfaction there.

on 11/11/2006 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It smells like plastic- like a mattel doll. That really is my only opinion of it. It is soap, it does lather, but it smells of plastic.

on 10/7/2006 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

It smell like Rock Star, a sweet candy scent, but it smell like plastic too. I prefer to use Snow Fairy as a bubble bath, the scent is similar but better. Also, I get less bubbles than usual and they disappear quickly.

I liked this a lot. It smells pretty good, but could smell a little more like candy . It gives a nice amount of bubbles - I like the bubble bars more than the balls because I like a nice foamy bubbly bath! I think it's over priced though, but still a nice product!

on 9/11/2006 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Possibly my favourite bubble bar. Lovely and moisturising, makes my skin feel silky, and is brilliant when used with Rock Star soap and Candy Fluff.

If you like sweet smells then this is for you!

Love this and pick a couple up each time I go into Lush. I live in a soft water area, and one bar does me two pink-sweetie-scented moisturising baths of complete loveliness, with oodles of bubbles, and great chunks of cocoa butter to soften the skin. Lush's Bubble Bars are LOADS better than their Ballistics (it's a mystery to me why the ballistics seem to get all the press), and IMHO this is the best of all the Bubble Bars.

on 8/1/2006 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the sweet vanilla scent of this bubble bar and it goes great with Rock Star soap and Candy Fluff dusting powder. It gives a good amount of bubbles too, but only if I use at least half of the bar, which makes it quite expensive per bubble bath.

on 7/21/2006 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great if you have eczema. I crumble one into the bath, and I emerge with soft skin. It also has my favorite lush scent- just like rock star! I get loads of bubbles, which isn't too bad. makes me happy everytime I buy one.

Popular Bath Treatments