October 21, 2014 | 1872 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush, its so perfect for my very fair skin. It stays on all day, never needing a touch up. Its a little expensive for a blush, but well worth the price for a product that compliments my skin so well. Plus, the cute packaging is a perk.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by xoxobellamarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My staple! I layer this over the BeneTint for a pretty glow. The pink isn't too harsh, a perfect sheer raspberry shade that stays in all day.

I've had the same packet of Dandelion for 2 years now, and it's a blessing since I have loads of it left.

When I finish it, I'll definitely be running to Sephora for more!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by 90sprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

People love highly pigmented blushes but the truth is when you're very fair highly pigmented blushes are a pain. I usually have to blend and blend to make sure I don't look clownish. With Dandelion I don't have to worry about looking ridiculous. It's a cool light pink with a glow (no shimmer!). Even if I'm not wearing much make up it instantly makes me look awake and alive. I always reach for it when I'm in a hurry because I know it'll look like a believable/natural flush without a lot of blending. And it IS pigmented, just very light in color. Definitely recommend to anyone fair-skinned that feels like blush always looks too "obvious".

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by xannieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I only have the sample version of this product but then for some reason I can't get any product on my face and nothing shows up. I don't know, it might be the brush I'm using as well or it's just too light for my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by puttay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was very hyped to get this blush/highlighter as there are so few blushers that look good on me, I am simply too pale!

Pros:

I like the color in the pan, and it smells heavenly! (rosy/floral scent)

It goes on nicely and leaves a streak of sheer soft pink color with VERY subtle shimmer.

It is very mat and stay that way.

It did not make me break out.

Cons:

However this will never be my favorite!

I find that it often looks unflattering on me if I put too much on, as it looks a little chalky. I also think it flushes me out a little.

I think I have more of a healthy glow when I am wearing NARS deep throat, and I don't find myself reaching for this as often as I would have hoped.

If you want a light baby pink blush and this doesn't cut it for you I would recommend smashbox in prism - it is a bit more pigmented and not as chalky but otherwise pretty close in color. (NOTE: I only recommend prism for paler skin tones)

I give it 3 stars as I think it is a nice product, it generally looks nice and natural on most pale people, but I would under no circumstances recommend it on darker skintones, not even medium as it IS very sheer.

I would also be careful if I had very dry/mature skin as it is very mat!

It is also very annoying that the packaging is of such bad quality (cute though), it easily gets battered just from being carried in your purse!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, I don't care what this product is "supposed" to be - I use it as a blush (for reference I am around NW15), and I LOVE it. It was the first blush I found that worked for my skin tone without making me look clownish or feverish. I also like my NARS sex appeal (peachier and less shimmer) and loreal baby blossom (sheerer, believe it or not) but this is still my favorite. It adds just the right amount of believable, neutral-to-cool toned baby pink color to my cheeks with SUBTLE shimmer (I hate frosty or outright glittery makeup anywhere except my eyes!). The lasting power is excellent, and you do get a lot of product for the (hefty) price tag. I don't notice a scent to it like everyone keeps talking about, but thats fine by me. I would repurchase this product, but I don't see myself running out anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by tunmim

Love this product! From the color, the smell, the cute package.... I always feel happy every time I open the box, smell it and wear it! I have medium skin tone, so at first I was afraid that the color might be too light for me, but it isn't. My face look younger, brighter and very natural. Love Love Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an everyday staple for me. There is no shimmer which I love. Just a believable pink for fair skin. It only takes a swipe or two so this blush is going to last me forever

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first, I though Dandelion was far too pale, even for me. I wear porcelain shades of foundation from the Estee Lauder and Bobbi Brown lines so I'm really fair. Dandelion packed more of a punch than I imagined. It is the pale pink cheek I've been yearning for. As much as I love the pale shades of pink offered by Bobbi Brown, they are very pigmented. I often end up applying too much and having to tone it down with some translucent powder. Dandelion applies effortlessly and seems pretty goof proof. If you are looking for a soft pink cheek, look no further.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by LipbalmQueen

Dandelion is truly every thing I've wanted in a blush. It has taken the spot of my Tarte 12-hour blush. These are a few reasons why: 1. Blends flawlessly and easily; 2. Actually stays on, doesn't fade (big plus for me since my skin is oily); 3. Has a warm shimmer to it that has brightening properties (as opposed to my Tarte, which made my skin look dull and flat). I love the way Dandelion applies, it gives my skin a creamy glow. I love it's brightening properties and colors to make me look awake and alive. It just makes my skin look clear and fresh. I tried this in high school and I don't remember being impressed, but I am in love now. I am so happy I purchased this and will continue to do so.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No