April 21, 2014 | 912 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by LoveMariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works for days that I don't want to wear a heavy blush.I bought it thinking it was blush but soon found it was to brighten the face.I probably won't buy again bc its not worth the price but I will enjoy it since I have it.I does do what it says it does which Is to brighten the face and leave a glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just to clarify, this isn't a blush ladies. It is marketed and advertised to be a face brightener. It is supposed to brighten up your face with a slight shimmer and it works pretty well for that. I have tanned skin sometimes when I hit the beds and it workds well for me. The only thing is it is very expensive but the box and packaging are pretty awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by dougal1

I'm extremely pale and this is the perfect blusher for me. I'd say it's my HG as I've never been able to find a blush that doesn't look orange/harsh in colour on me. This is so subtle and pretty, really natural and smells lovely. Absolutely love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by nomoreagingforme

I love Dandelion from Benefit. I have been using it for a few months now and it's becoming a staple in my routine of finishing powder.

The color scheme is sheer pink with a tiny bit of sparkle and glitter. The sparkle adds the wow factor to your entire face without being too blatent. The only problem I can see with this is it stands out too much if you have very fair skin. My skin is usually pretty tanned and it looks good but I noticed that when i am whiter it doesn't look nearly as good on me and looks almost silly.

Another bonus of this product is that it lasts pretty long for a powder which is very helpful making it though my long 11 hour work days!

I love this product and recommend giving it a go!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

This blush majorly clashes with my skintone or something. Everytime I try to use this anywhere on my face it ends up lookng ashy and washes me out completely. I look like I have pastel pink chalk all over. I first tried it when I was tan and didn't like it but thought it may look better once I was back to being pale and fair skinned again since so many people have said it looks good on lighter skin but even when I am lighter this still looks like chalk and all wrong. I'm so glad I had a free deluxe sample and didn't buy the full size. Now that I know I can't use this when I am fair or tan I am giving it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

This is one of my favorite blushes. My other top favs are Benefit Coralista (for summer), Nars Sin (for going out special), and of course, this one. It is best on pale girls. It is very light, butter smooth, and pretty hard to mess up when applying. It looks good on all parts of the cheeck- it really does smooth out your complexion where applied, and brighten up your cheeks. It makes me look super fresh and natural. I love this stuff. Perfect for fall and winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by smiley001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

as you can see from the reviews this is amazing and you should just get it lol!!!! LOVE!<3 smells great too!!?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by sjlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This blush is perfect for that "I just had great sex" look. It is not overpowering...it is more of a natural highlight blush. Really. It's gorgeous. If you are looking for a poppy intense pink this is not for you. Barely any color but it adds just the right amount of glowy depth and flush.
Best for pale girls!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Katedutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using Benefit's Dandelion for a few years now and it's my go-to finishing powder. It's a very sheer pink with just a bit of glitter, meant to add a light glow to your entire face. I purchased it after an employee sold it to me as a blush since my skin is very fair. For those having issues with the color not packing enough punch (or, rather, showing up in general), I would try using it all-over for darker skin tones, and if your skin is fair, maybe apply it over a moisturizer or foundation just before dry (giving moisturizer/foundation a few minutes to set into your pores and avoid a cakey look) and see if the color "catches" better. It really is a very pretty, natural color that suits all skin tones and is pretty long-lasting for a powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by LAURLAUR75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I read reviews on here and thought this blush sounded like the perfect blush for me when i went back to work (i'm a teacher). This blush is a beautiful natural color. It's a pinky mauvey color; like you would look when your cheeks are flushed. However, it does not show up on my NW15 (in the fall and winter) NW20 (in the summer) skin. :( I have to swipe my brush so many times in the box to achieve the color i want that it looks too powdery on me (setting into my pores and fine lines of my dry aging skin). i have to use a setting spray (rosewater from Heritage off iherb.com) to get rid of the powdery look which i don't mind. i like a dewy look. i can see where people would love this blush but for me i will finish it and continue looking for my HG natural blush for work. i wouldn't purchase Dandelion again. maybe i will try a Nars blush next. I don't like glitter. Also, i don't like the packaging...it is attractive and cute but the box is inconvenient because it's too small. i can barely get my blush brush into the box to get the product.