BeneFit Cosmetics Moon Beam

3.6

Water, Propylene Glycol, Sesame Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Stearic Acid, Safflower Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Jojoba Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Corn Starch, Triethanolamine, Oleth-20, Sorbitan Stearate, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Cellulose Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, BHA. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Silica.

on 5/10/2010 12:15:00 PM

its really subtle. it does illuminate my face but nothing too dramatic. I hate mixing it with my tinted moisturizer because it doesnt set well and makes my pores look huge.it looks really nice when used on my body i wouldnt buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Better than High Beam in that it is less harsh and less obvious that you are wearing it, but it has the same problems with texture and it dries too fast often leaving streaks.

Not a make up bag essential, but I'd probably buy it again.

on 5/7/2010 8:57:00 AM

This product didn't deliver on the "glowing" results I had hoped for. I was a little aprehensive about buying it as it seemed to be a little pricey, but I did it anyway and couldn't wait to try it. Well, I tried it on a number of different areas on my face, on top of my makeup, underneath my makeup, on bare skin with no make-up at all and while I noticed a slight shimmer/glow straight away, within an hour or so, it had gone. I don't really know who I can recommend this product to as I'm not sure how it manages to make some women glow and others don't see it at all.

All I can recommend is that you try before you buy. I didn't and I do regret it because it's just sat in my make-up bag not getting used.

on 4/29/2010 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is amazing! It's not obvious that you're wearing it but it makes your face glow. It's my full night of sleep in a bottle and since I'm in college I need it! I will buy this product again, no doubt about it.

on 4/26/2010 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful peachy gold glow, but it doesn't show up HUGELY on my face, so that's why only 3 lippys. I would recommend it for darker skin. It would like amazing on African Americans for sure.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I brought this highlighter cause of all the hype it was getting. I was hoping it was gonna give me that ~Glow~ I've been searching for. I applyed this to my brow bone,nose,cheeks and it didnt even show up. It did nothing for me. I tryed not blending its just like it dispears. I think its pretty pricy for an Highlighter. It would of been nicer if it wasnt like a nail polish applicator, very unsantary. Would not buy again. TRY THIS GIRLS BEFORE YOU BUY. I reccomd swatching it walk around and see if it remains. The lighting in the stores are so much different from ours.

on 4/23/2010 10:24:00 AM

So, the first time I got this product I was enamoured. But the second time I purchased it, I wasn't too thrilled. It's sitting in my drawer, and every now and then I use it in the vain hopes that I might fall in love with it again, but each time it disappoints. I doesn't give me that 'glow' anymore.

I don't know, ladies. I think this really is a matter of trying the product at the counter and wondering around with it on for a while before you commit.

on 4/20/2010 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Moon Beam is the first highlighter I ever purchased and it was one of my first items from benefit.
It's a really nice peachy, goldy, highlighter that dries to a subtle purply/pink sheen.
what I like about this is that fact that it's a very subtle highlight. You may not notice in your mirror that it's on your face but while you're out at work, shopping or running errands, other people may notice it as certain parts of your face catch and reflect light.
I also mix a bit of this into my foundation and it works well as an illuminizer.
Benefit's high beam is also a nice highlighter but I recommend moon beam if you want a more ethereal subtle glow/ high light.
I do wish they would package it differently though as the nail polish bottle/ application concept is really cumbersome to deal with on the go.

I brought high beam a long time ago which I love so brought this too. I have had mine for a while, a little goes a long way, so its last for ages a real plus considering the price. I like this too, I have cool undertones and wasnt sure this would be good for me as the high beam suits my complexion well. This does work i just have to be careful how I apply it. I often use this in the summer months and as with my highbeam I will add it to my foundation to really give my skin a glow. Great item to have in your kit.

on 3/28/2010 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS!!!! This is the black woman's secret to "glowing" skin. This is my final step when applying my makeup. I take a little bit of the product and apply it to the back of my hand. I then apply a stripe down my nose, across my forehead, and on my cheek bones. Carefully blend and....VOILA, perfection!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products