Bath and Body Works Shower Gels

on 7/10/2001 4:30:00 PM

I both like and dislike this product. I like that a very small amount is enough to wash your entire body. I also like that they are not drying and are scented strongly. Some of the scents smell too artificial to me, but I think that there just might be a scent to please everyone out there. I don't like that this product usually is chock full of artificial coloring. The price is fair given the large amount in a bottle and the small amount needed per shower. These shower gels also work well as bubble baths.

on 6/14/2001 12:00:00 PM

i dont care much at all for bath and body works-but the shower gels are nice. they leave your body heavily scented with whatever scent you like. i like 'country apple'. i prefer pumps to heavy bottles that you have to turn over and wait for it to come to the top so it will come out.

on 6/13/2001 11:27:00 AM

Bath and Body Works makes some of the most fragrant smelling shower gels that can be quite inexpensive when you take advantage of the different sales they have when new lines come out. I absolutely adore Sweet Pea (nice sweet floral), Butter Cookie (just like a Yankee Candle Buttercream or Christmas Cookie candle scent - so true to name), Sun Ripened Raspberry (I think that a lot of people started off with this popular fragrance) and oh so many more! The lather is fantastic in these concentrated shower gels! Get on their mailing list at the store to receive quarterly coupons for $10 off a $25 purchase (this is when I go in to stock up!)