Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

4.4

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.

It's a decent cleansing oil to take every bit of your makeup, waterproof or not, off your face. However, that is it. I did not find it anything different from those by Shu Uemura, SKII and some other drug-store brands. Plus, all products from Fancl has a expiry of one-month after I start to use. I don't wear that much makeup for which a cleansing oil is necessary on a every-day basis. It's kind waste of money that I have to throw it away when I still have half a bottle left.

on 4/21/2009 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the cleansing powder, that it melts all makekup immediately, but it gave me zits on my face. BTW, it only last for 6 month, it has no preservatives in it, so it's pretty easy to have bacteria living in it.

This oil cleanser is fantastic! I've used many oil cleansers as I'm a big fan and this one tops my list. However it is expensive to get them in Australia so not in a hurry to purchase again. However it is highly recommended, my skin feels smooth and non oily afterwards and make up is removed perfectly. It feels nice on the skin. Two thumbs up!

on 3/27/2009 8:09:00 PM

I really love this stuff... I always repurchase this to take off my makeup and it does a pretty decent job. My only complaint would be how it expires 3 months after you open it. Even though it has a 3 months shelter life after opening... it only lasts me about 2 months and it doesn't come cheap!

on 3/21/2009 10:52:00 AM

When I first used this, I would have had the same rave review as the rest of the members below, but not anymore. I would use this everyday in the evening to remove my makeup and it did take everything off. However, I notice that this clogs my pores 3 mths down the road. I took a break from it and my skin recovered 6 mths later. I gave it another try and the same thing happened. 3 mths and terrible outbreaks, very clogged skin despite double cleansing with a normal cleanser after. 2 pumps are enough to remove makeup completely but the price is not exactly cheap for a 120ml bottle that can last only for 2 mths.

One of the best cleansing oil out there. Takes everything off and the texture is easy to spread (most cleansing oil are either too runny or too thick). Price is steep, but I'll still repurchase.

on 2/16/2009 12:49:00 PM

i just finished my 3rd bottle and it started to give me a lot of eye stys... like clog pores on my lash follicles. and i find the smell of the oil repulsive towards the 2nd month after opening the bottle. it didnt used to give me problems in the past...but somehow it seems to be getting worse with the stys and some parts of my eyeliner didnt come off after using fancl's cleansing oil... so i gave up.

wanted to go back to ettusais oil/gel cleanser..but decided to give neutrogena's deep clean cleansing oil a try..great purchase in my opinion, not as oily as fancl's..and remove every trace of makeup. so far no problems with the stys... and 80ml more than fancl's.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the first cleansing oil I ever used. Discovered it while living in Japan as it's really popular there. I really loved it because it truly is mild, but still effective. It also rinses cleanly and easily, without drying out your face. (A problem I occasionally had with Shu Uemura, which I also still like) The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is that it's not very good at removing mascara, waterproof or not. If you don't wear mascara much or are willing to use something separate to remove it, I'd recommend this. But if you want something that works on difficult mascara as well, then I'd recommend either MAC or DHC cleansing oil instead. HTH!

on 2/7/2009 11:16:00 AM

This is the only makeup cleansing oil I've ever used and I'll keep using this as it's perfect for me. Washes off easily and takes off eye makeup too. I try not to go to bed with makeup on so it really helps when I'm dead tired and I really just want to get makeup off my face with minimal fuss. love it and i highly recommend it to people who use makeup daily. You won't find an easier product to use than this.

on 1/26/2009 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

been using the mco for many years since it is pretty much the only thing my sensitive skin can take besides cetaphil. i do sincerely love it though. it removes makeup effortlessly. leaves the skin soft after washing. i have also notices that prolonged use (with alot of massaging)reduces clogged pores to a commendable extent. so much so that i rarely use scrubs now.