July 28, 2014 | 1093 users online

Cleansers - Fancl - Mild Cleansing Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 3:36:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

One of the best cleansing oil out there. Takes everything off and the texture is easy to spread (most cleansing oil are either too runny or too thick). Price is steep, but I'll still repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by sunshine_pork

i just finished my 3rd bottle and it started to give me a lot of eye stys... like clog pores on my lash follicles. and i find the smell of the oil repulsive towards the 2nd month after opening the bottle. it didnt used to give me problems in the past...but somehow it seems to be getting worse with the stys and some parts of my eyeliner didnt come off after using fancl's cleansing oil... so i gave up.

wanted to go back to ettusais oil/gel cleanser..but decided to give neutrogena's deep clean cleansing oil a try..great purchase in my opinion, not as oily as fancl's..and remove every trace of makeup. so far no problems with the stys... and 80ml more than fancl's.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by hanging_garden

This was the first cleansing oil I ever used. Discovered it while living in Japan as it's really popular there. I really loved it because it truly is mild, but still effective. It also rinses cleanly and easily, without drying out your face. (A problem I occasionally had with Shu Uemura, which I also still like) The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is that it's not very good at removing mascara, waterproof or not. If you don't wear mascara much or are willing to use something separate to remove it, I'd recommend this. But if you want something that works on difficult mascara as well, then I'd recommend either MAC or DHC cleansing oil instead. HTH!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by jamandbutter

This is the only makeup cleansing oil I've ever used and I'll keep using this as it's perfect for me. Washes off easily and takes off eye makeup too. I try not to go to bed with makeup on so it really helps when I'm dead tired and I really just want to get makeup off my face with minimal fuss. love it and i highly recommend it to people who use makeup daily. You won't find an easier product to use than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by saibu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

been using the mco for many years since it is pretty much the only thing my sensitive skin can take besides cetaphil. i do sincerely love it though. it removes makeup effortlessly. leaves the skin soft after washing. i have also notices that prolonged use (with alot of massaging)reduces clogged pores to a commendable extent. so much so that i rarely use scrubs now.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2009 4:01:00 AM More reviews by goodmorninglove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just got the fancl mild cleansing oil today and I started on the travel size one (just in case) but I think I might just be keeping the whole thing for myself!

The travel size is 20ml while the bottle is 120ml. It comes in other sizes like 60ml and 150ml I think. For this set, I purchased it online at about $27 (which I think is quite a steal yes?)

The interesting thing about its texture is that its oily but not runny but neither is it a gel - a good texture if you ask me.

When applied, it feels comfortable enough to massage it on smoothly onto my face yet not too oily or runny. The oil sensation is definitely there though, its an oil after all. But what amazes me most is how it all slips off upon contact with water. All it takes is a few good splashes and rubs and the cleansing oil just slides off, leaving my face supple and smooth.

I havenít been really putting on much makeup lately as its the exams and neither am I a fan of heavy makeup. Most of the days, its just my coogi flowertox BB cream, Everyday Minerals Multitasking Concealer, Blush and Everyday Minerals Lavender Colour Corrector.

This cleanser has been raved to remove mascara and eyeliners rather easily though some hardcore waterproof ones might need stronger eye makeup removers. But for me, I think this might be a good subsitute for my daily cleanser since it cleanses and removes makeup at the same time.

Furthermore, my previous cleansers were a bit too drying for my skin, causing the skin on my nose to flake a little and forcing me to skip the cleansing part and tone only. So I think so far, this works marvellously for me!

I love it and the packaging is definitely a plus. The travel size is a little squeeze bottle but I think the pump for the 120ml would be more functional definitely. So looks like this is a keeper for me (:

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Auburnsarcasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great general, no-fuss cleansing product. I use it every night to remove my industrial-strength Japanese sunscreen, and have not had any breakouts on my very sensitive, rosacea- and acne-prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 11:21:00 AM More reviews by jhjh

i've been using this product for the last 3 years, works well for me so far but please take note that some people have developed breakouts after using this product. do try their trial size sample first. overall this is definitely a cheaper version to shu umeura's cleaning oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ngtheresa

It works very well for me. I have been doing repurchase for more than 4 times! I always love their limited edition designs.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Sandrat42

I recieved this is a sample size, I just love how it is oil, but not oil. Well hope thatm ake sense. CAuse it feels soft on my skin and it turn milky when it touches water.

I've tried this out by putting bright red lipstick on the back of my hand, apply a drop, massage and omg!..it dissapear

I will definately go and buy this in the full size when I return back to Thailand =]