July 31, 2014 | 963 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by speedracer280

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using this for years. Every once in a while I'll get too lazy to go to a Clinique counter and end up buying other brand mascara, which just further confirms my love for this stuff. It's not waterproof, but I don't really *need* that, and so it's not worth it for me to have to get special makeup removers. This mascara comes off easily with my face wash at the end of the day. It goes on smooth, never clumps. My lashes look long, but natural. I curl my lashes every day and have never had problems losing the curl after applying this. Definitely my HG mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by jayess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really really natural lashes, however I found that it doesn't hold curls that well... however maybe pairing it with a primer may help. Doesn't smudge throughout the day either

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by illinibeauty07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this mascara for about 2 or months, I absolutely love it. It separates and defines my lashes very well. I use it for my daily mascara because I want them to look natural almost if I wasn't wearing any mascara. If you're are looking for something that looks natural this is the product for you. I wear it in black and it good for my hair and skin color but if you have light hair and skin I would suggest the brown. I will definitely be buying this again. It is a bit pricey but still cheaper than most high end mascaras, so I really don't mind the price because it does what I want.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by RubyJuly89

I like this mascara it doesn't clump my lashes together. It really defines my lashes and fans them out. However, I've found that through out the day my lashes seem to lose volume. Not sure I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by halimeade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Finally, a mascara I can wear! My eyes are incredibly sensitive to eye products, and this mascara is the only one I have ever worn that does not irritate on contact. Perhaps its the gel formula? I dunno, I would credit Clinique but their other mascaras do make my eyes water.

Anyway, formula is thin and weightless, not too watery and really easy to apply. I LOVE the brush. My lashes are already quite long and decently think, so the real benefit for me from this mascara is the darkening of my light colored lashes. Very very natural. There is very little different between Jet Black and Jet Brown, though the black probably is a bit more defining.

My HG, will buy again, and again, and again...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the few mascaras I've repurchased. My biggest mascara complaint is clumping. I have weird crisscrossed lashes that turn into three huge lashes with the first swipe of mascara.

This stuff has never clumped on me. I've never needed to comb my lashes out, even after several coats.

It doesn't give much length or volume but it dramatically darkens lashes. If you are looking for a false lash look you are not going to get it with this mascara. If you are looking for a trouble free, work day mascara this is awesome value for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by lxb87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best mascara I have tried - absolutely no clumps, ever. My eyelashes are quite long anyway, and this naturally enhances them. Does a nice job separating them and darkening them. I'm impressed that in two tubes, I've yet to have a clump with this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by knh86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my HG mascara. No clumps, no flaking, no smudging. I use this for my everyday look. I have pretty thick and long lashes naturally (yea, I know, hate me) so this just makes them look that much better. This is a "natural" look mascara though, so if you want big impact, this is not for you. I've bought this at least 5 times and will continue to do so. Love, love, LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by princessgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This works better for me than the Heroine Kiss Me mascara. It gives my lashes a slightly longer look. They're beautiful too and seperated! It's easy to take off too. The perfect mascara that I was looking for.
Though I have to say if you have really short lashes this mascara won't be the right one for you. Since the Effet Faux Cils from Yves Saint Laurent have more positive reviews I'm going to try that next time and judge myself what's better!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by miaaaaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really despise the overdone spider eyelash look and this mascara works wonderfully for my needs. With most other mascaras, it seemed like no matter how little I applied, my lashes would still look unnatural and spidery. Naturally Glossy looks like my natural lashes with a bit of enhancement. I do find that it adds a bit of length. My lashes are pretty long so I am not seeking extreme length or volume enhancement. It does not clump and separates lashes well.