April 17, 2014 | 1510 users online

Skincare - Face - Dickinson's Witch Hazel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by topnotch_babydoll

Im so glad i've discovered this witch hazel.I have sensitive,acne prone skin.I use this at night after my neutrogena makeup wipes,and it takes off every speck of makeup.It deep cleans,evens out skin tone and reduces inflammation.It's very mild and I've also been using it on my BF who gets cystic acne,and have seen visible reduction on the cysts.I use dior comfort creme moisturizer and my skin feels supple and toned.I would highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I have been using nothing but witch hazel to tone my face for years, and I love it! It is gentle and does a really great job at removing those last bits of makeup that you cannot see. The smell is very mild, and if it bothers you, you can always add a drop or two of essential oil to the mix. I pour mine into an old spray bottle (a dermalogica toner bottle) and spray it onto a cotton round. I use this to tone morning and night and my skin feels ultra clean. Some reviewers have said not to use this as it contains a small amount of alcohol, but for me, I do not find it to be drying in the slightest. In fact, my former hg toner (Clinique) has alcohol listed as the second ingredient and costs over $15 a bottle! Most toners contain alcohol. Personally, I find that this works great and my skin looks fantastic. One thing worth mentioning, though, is that I apply lotion immediately after using this, so that could be why I dont experience any dryness too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by AestyPase26

After looking for a toner for YEARS I've finally found one that makes me feel clean and hydrated! This is now a staple in my beauty routine for both day and nightly use...

I make my makeup remover with this also: 50% Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Cold pressed) and 50% Dickinson's Witch Hazel. Place in bottle, shake before each use and use a cotton ball to clean of makeup and gunk before nightly cleansing. Then follow with a cotton ball of the witch hazel as a toner after cleansing.

I pay under $10 for this at Walmart which is great!! Roughly with tax it's just over $6.00.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best toner I have ever used! Keeps my combination skin balanced and oily free. I love how it seeps into my pores and removes all the makeup water can't do. My skincare routine has never been easier. I love how I finally found something that's 100% natural and affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by tinytlf

I love this stuff! I bought Dickinson's Witch Hazel after doing research for natural skin care products and reading all the rave reviews for this Witch Hazel. After I began using this as a toner I noticed the amount of oil that my skin produced to decrease. It also did not cause me to breakout. I will definitely keep using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Sami88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This toner is awesome! I have been battling acne for 5 years and this is truly the one product that has saved my skin. It controls shine, controls blemishes, evens out skin tone, helps with skin texture, great cleanser and non-drying/irritating. Plus it's cheap! I use it in the morning as a cleanser (YES, as cleanser) and at night after washing my face with Loreal's Go 360 Clean for sensitive skin. I don't even need to use moisturizer with this because it keeps my skin in balance. After a lot of trial and error with cleansers, toners, moisturizers, acne topical products (Proactiv, Neutrogena, Cetaphil, Clearasil, Avon, Clean&Clear, Mary Kay, Olay, Aveeno, Differin, Duac, etc etc) I finally found the one thing that is truly giving me my skin back :) Definitely recommend to people with really oily/acne-prone skin like mine because it works! Oh and yes the smell takes a little getting used to but fades quickly. Good luck my fellow acne-fighters!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by heyimsabrinaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Adding this into my skin routine a few months ago I think has greatly helped. And I stopped using it for awhile, but my skin was becoming very oily so I started using this again and it reminded me how helpful it is for drying the skin and helping with blemishes but mainly redness. I recommend if you have overly dry skin using moisturizer after using this, and applying it with a cotton pad or cotton ball. I also use it 2x a day if this helps.
*Oh and as for smell in my case it only smelled about the first two times I used it now im completely immune to the smell I can basically stick the bottle up to my nose and the smell doesn't bother lol*

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Productqueen1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST TONER HANDS DOWN! SO GENTLE. The simplest packaging on products are known to be the best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is so worth it to try! it is easily accessible, cheap and effective. i use it on mornings when i dont feel like washing my face, i just soak a cotton pad with this and sweep it gently on my face and neck and i repeat the step with a fresh cotton pad after. it keeps my skin from breaking out, controls my t zone area and balances my skin's natural oil therefore, my skin feels very comfortable. this does have a funky smell but it disapprears pretty quickly and i am used to it so it doesnt bother me much anymore. highly recommend this as a toner!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by mary2012

i recently bought this product and it seems to suit my skin type.
I bought a lot of skin care product that would lessen my acne break out and it cost me dearly and some of them are well known product. i had to buy like different product just for the scarring, acne and white/blackheads, for oily skin and many more. my face looks like a freaking scar land and it really made me more insecure when I go out especially during day time. I wear make up to patch up those obvious scars and bumps and i refuse to go out with no make up~
I spotted Witch Hazel on the supermarket while i was looking for another toner to buy~ it catches my eye because of its label~ the label wasn't fancy and colourful but it did well with the huge words. I looked at the price and what a surprise~!~ its cheap ~definitely saves a lot of money ey~? it was only $6! some product cost me $10 or more~!
I tried it for only a day~ but the effect was quite fast~ the 14% alcohol help dried the oily part and the acne. and its been 1 week that i notice some of the acne prone area of my skin begun to lessen the acne production. The scarring begun to lessen its dark pigmentation. The pores weren't as big as before~ it tighten some of the pores that i usually can spot on my naked eye while looking at the mirror.
Im still of the process of using Witch Hazel~ and will use it even more in the future as one of my best product I've used. Witch Hazel got it all~ the result and the price. So why not try it~ if it suits u~